Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh! Prank of the century ❯ This'll be good! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh! Prank of the century part 9
This'll be good!
Me: Pizzas are here!
 
Everyone: Yay!
 
Joey & Tristan: Feeding frenzy!
 
*While eating the Pizza*
 
Mai: Do you all think that Kaiba will know that the whole home makeover thing was us?
 
Mei_lynn: I don't know, but if he does, then we can always move to Canada or something.
 
Me: And if we die, we'll die laughing at him and how pathetic he is!
 
Joey: Yeah, but knowing rich boy, he's gonna blame us for it!
 
Me: Not if we get rid of all of the evidence!
 
Duke how are we gonna do that?
 
Me: Get ourselves back to how we used to look and out of these outfits!
 
Ryou: But we didn't bring a change of cloths, and this hair die doesn't come out easily!
 
Me: If you need a change of cloths, then you can look in the closet, I think I got all of your sizes right.
 
Mai: Were did you get all of these cloths?!?!?
 
Me: I amthe authoress!
 
Ryou: What about the hair dye?
 
Me: There's some product in the bathroom.
 
Joey: What about the hair gel?
 
Me: Try and brush it back down!
 
*FFW, were about to go to sleep*
 
Mai: I'm so tired!
 
Ryou: Me to!
 
Mei_lynn: let's get some sleep!
 
Joey: I'll set my alarm clock so we can wake up at 7:00am to see the live news about the home makeover our addition!
 
Tristan: Like you'll wake up to it! You're so lazy, especially in the morning!
 
Joey: Watch it!
 
Duke: Just set the alarm, one of us will wake up to it and wake everyone else up.
 
Me: Ok, we all get it! Just try to get some sleep!
 
Mai: Seriously, but I'll probably laugh my self to sleep since we just caused the Biggest T.P in T.P ing history!
 
Me: That's what I told my mom! She laughed her head off and said “That's what that rich boy, stuck up snob deserves, I think we should share this laughter with the world! That will be my top story!”
 
Joey: I just hope she won't tell anyone that it was you who told her, or he'll know it was us!
 
Me: I hope not.
 
Mai: We'll worry about that when we wake up, just get to sleep already!
 
*FFW when we all wake up at 6:59am*
 
Joey: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 
Tristan: Wake up!!!!!!!!!
 
Joey: Ahhhh! What the hell was that for Tristan?
 
Tristan: If you keep sleeping, then you'll miss everything!
 
Joey: Oh yeah! I forgot!!
 
Duke: *Turns on TV*
 
Kyoko on TV: This just in, I am standing in front or the Kaiba mansion and it seems that it has been T.P'd, this is known as the biggest T.P in T.P ing history!!
 
Everyone: Hahahahahahahahahaha!
 
Ryou: Duke, Melody I think Kaiba is gonna come out soon!
 
Ryou, Duke, and Me: Mwahahahahahaha! >:D
 
*On TV*
 
Kyoko: Who ever did this must have a great sense of humor, I wonder if Kaiba knows that this news is live and his mansion is looking like a dump!
 
*Seto Kaiba comes out and banner falls*
 
Kyoko: It seems like Seto Kaiba has found out the state of his home and he's coming this way I Wonder why that banner is there! *Snicker!*
 
Seto: What the hell happened here?!?!?!?
 
Kyoko: We thought you could tell us..... What happened to your face? *Snicker*
 
Seto: What do you mean?
 
Kyoko: *Snicker* That! *Takes out a compact mirror and holds it up to him*
 
Seto: What the FUCK?!?!?
 
Kyoko: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Sorry if we caught you at a bad time! What's up with the banner?
 
Seto: What Banner?
 
Kyoko: That banner! *Points to banner*
 
*Camera zooms in on the banner*
 
Ryou, Me, and Duke: It worked! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 
Seto: What the Fuck! *Walks up to the camera and uses microphone* I know who did this! Yugi and his little friends! I know were you all live! I will hunt you all down and kill you all with my bare hands! This is unforgivable!
*Walks in side and slams the door and the banner falls*
 
Kyoko: Well, there you have it, I'm Kyoko Leonheart and this is entertainment news!
 
*Back to us*
 
Yugi: How did he know?
 
Yami: It's simple, if something goes wrong and/or bad, he blames us!
 
(TBC)
Please review!