Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh! Prank of the century ❯ The Death letter and the trip to the Kaiba mansion ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh! Prank of the century part 10
The Death letterand the trip to the Kaiba mansion
I do NOT own Yu-gi-oh!
Yugi: How did he know?
 
Yami: It's simple, if something goes wrong and/or bad, he blames us!
 
Duke: He can just try and kill us, he'll just wined up getting himself hurt!
 
*FFW to 1:00 when mail comes in*
 
My dad Darts: Melody, you just got mail from the Kaiba mansion. *Hands me the letter* Oh yeah, and that T.P prank was awesome! *He leaves*
 
Me: Hey, it has separate letters with all of our names on them!
 
Ryou: This is freaky, how did he know we were all here?
 
Duke: I have no clue!
 
Mai: Let's just read the letters and stop talking about how scary it might be, or what you think he's going to do to us.
Stop being such big babies!
 
Mei_lynn: I agree with Mai! You two are supposed to be men, so suck it up!
 
Duke & Ryou: T.T
 
*We read the letters, they all say the same thing!*
 
The letter(s) Reads:
 
To everyone,
 
I know what you did and I have had enough, why do you hate me so much? Don't answer that! Come to my mansion so we can talk this whole thing out like the
civilized human beings we are. Meet me there at my mansion at 1:30 and not a minute sooner or later! And remember, I know were you live! Me:
 
~Sincerely
Seto Kaiba
 
Mai: Wow!
 
Mei_lynn: Well, should we go?
 
Joey: Of coas (coarse) we do!
 
Duke: What do you think he'll say to us when we get there?
 
Ryou: He'll probly start nagging us to death!
 
Yami: ......
 
Yugi: If he offers you green tea or anything to drink, say no! He might have drugged them!
 
*FFW to 1:30 at the mansion that isn't T.P ed any more because his maids cleaned it up*
 
Seto: Come on in!
 
*We all go in*
 
Seto: Let's go into the computer lab shall we?
 
Duke & Tristan: Uh oh!
 
*In the computer lab*
 
Seto: Alright, which one of you Numb skulls did this to my computers?!?!?!?!
 
Mai: What's wrong with them?
 
Seto: One of you idiots tried to implant a virus, but doesn't even know how to put a disk in so it was forced in the wrong way! Now all my computers have a bigger virus then they would have from the disks alone!
 
Me: What's a computer virus?
 
Seto: Don't play dumb with me!
 
Ryou: But when it comes to dumb, you're the only one whose NOT playing!
 
Everyone but Kaiba: Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
 
Seto: Oh, so that's how it is, you're gonna Clown me, is that it?
 
Mei_lynn: Instead of Clown, it's Punk, get with the 21st century!
 
Everyone but Kaiba: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Seto: That's it! You all have pissed me off for the last time!
 
TBC!
Sorry, I don't know what to put next... If you send me some ideas, then I can make some more chapters!
Please review!