Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Seth's departure. ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, Seth's departure.
Disclaimer
 
I do not own Yu-gi-oh, or the characters. Other TV/game references I might make, I don't own those either!
 
Also, beware of spoilers! If you haven't seen the last season of Yu-gi-oh, and you don't want to hear Seth's lifestory, don't go reading this fic! (or the last chapter anyway)
 
Also, don't think I'm a Seth basher or whatever, because I'm not! Seth is my favourite character, and I have a perfectly decent explanation to how he became a perverted drunk in my fanfics. (It's all in the final chapter!)
 
Also, more info as to how Seth became Seto's yami, it's all in “When Seto met Seth”, a fanfic by Meowzy! (me)
 
Final note: I'm referring to Yami Yugi as Atem, because that is his real name, and that way you wont get confused with the term yami.
 
Enjoy! Please review if you feel like it!
 
 
Chapter one.
 
It was another Saturday night for Seto Kaiba, president of Kaiba corporation. The richest kid in the world who, due to his large workload, had no social life whatsoever. He did however, have an annoying little brother, and a yami. What is a yami you ask? Well, in Seto's point of view yami were a pain. Most were annoying and childish, while others had the tendency to vandalise and set things on fire. In fact, the only decent yami he knew belonged to Ishizu Ishtar. Isis was a high priest in her previous life, and still behaved as one. Though she tended to spend a bit too much money in shopping malls, Isis was still very wise. Seto's yami was a high priest too. But sadly his knowledge seemed to have slipped away. In fact, Seth was the total opposite of Seto.
 
At twelve o clock Seto sighed and closed his laptop with a snap. He got up and was just about to go to bed when the doorbell rang. Looking out the window to see who had the nerve to ring his doorbell at that time of night, he saw that it was Joey wheeler, his eternal arch-nemesis. Stopping by a mirror on his way to the front door, he quickly put on his nastiest and most annoyed glare.
“Don't you know it's past bedtime, mutt?” he asked when he had reached the fence surrounding his mansion.
“I'm not a mutt! And yes, I do know. But I found something that belongs to you.” Joey responded, pointing to a wheelbarrow behind him. It appeared to be holding a bundle of clothes, but when you looked at it more closely…
“Seth…” Seto muttered, feeling a headache coming on.
“I found him a few blocks from the café. Unconscious. So I thought I'd return him to you.” Joey explained. If Seto had shown any emotions you could see the shame of his other half radiating off him. But he kept the same ice-cold glare on his face. After a few moments the CEO decided to break the silence.
“What? Are you expecting me to pay you or something?”
“No, but a simple `thank you' would do.”
“Right. In that case I thank you for returning this useless slob to me, so that he can be a burden upon me once again.” Seto said gruffly, turning around. Another moment of silence and then…. “Well? Aren't you going to wheel him in?”
“Hey, I'm not your lackey!” Joey responded.
“Fine. I'll get one of the maids to do it.”
 
Seth was soon wheeled in by two maids, who quickly left the room after seeing the look on Seto's face. The CEO grabbed a bucket of water and dumped it over the priest, who jumped up.
“What? Who? She wasn't underage! Atleast 2000 years old I swear!” he shouted wildly.
Seto glared at him, and he fell silent again, quickly sitting down on the couch.
“I see you got drunk… again…”
“Well yes but-”
“And I hope you understand that I will not tolerate this much longer?”
“Actually I-”
“And do you know that your pants are missing?”
“Oh crap!”
The priest quickly covered his underwear with a towel Seto had handed him.
“Seriously, you are an embarrassment to me. Rumours have started spreading, and people have been giving me strange looks. You are a bad influence on Mokuba, and you regularly get yourself arrested. And hell, you don't even know how to use duel cards, so you're not even a proper yami!”
“But Isis doesn't-”
“I don't even know why I got myself a yami in the first place! You're way too much trouble! I curse the day I bought that millennium rod from Marik!” Seto ranted on.
“Well I just-”
“Go to your room!” the CEO shouted, pointing towards the stairs.
“What? I'm not a kid!”
“I said go to your room, now!”
“Argh, fine!” Seth shouted, getting to his feet and stomping up the stairs.
“For the love of god, get yourself some pants!” Seto shouted after him.
 
The next morning Seto felt much better. He had finally let out some of his anger, and now he could go on for about another week without an outburst. He opened up the newspaper and barely noticed Seth entering the kitchen, grabbing some food and stuffing it in a bag. But when Seth poured the rest of the coffee in a thermos flask Seto could ignore his behaviour no longer.
“Where are you going with my coffee?!” he growled.
“I am leaving. You don't respect me, and you treat me like your property! You always make me do your chores. I've had it! I'm going to find my own way, without the boundaries of his house.” Seth said airily.
“Oh gee, that's nice.” Seto said, totally uninterested.
“And you'll be sorry you let me go, you mark my words!”
“Right…”
“And I'm taking the millennium rod with me!”
“Good riddance.”
“So I'm going now….”
“You're grounded when you come back.”
“Harumph!”
There was a slam of the door and Seto's yami was gone.
`Heh, he'll come crawling back in about three hours… But why did he have to take my coffee?' Seto thought to himself, flipping a page of the newspaper.