Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, the ultimate Sailor moon parody. ❯ Disclaimer ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Yu-gi-oh, the ultimate Sailor moon parody.
Disclaimer.
 
Meowzy: Hello there, and welcome to yet another Yu-gi-oh fanfic by Meowzy! I got quite accustomed to script disclaimers, so that's what I'll use for this fic. too. Oh, say hi to the rest of the cast.
 
Rest of the Yu-gi-oh cast: Hiya!
 
Meowzy: Now, this fic will be the ultimate Sailor moon parody! So let me say that I, the author, do not own Yu-gi-oh, or Sailor moon. Other TV or game references I may make, I don't own those either.
~In the background a sign saying: `Does not own anything.' flickers~
 
Meowzy: This fic may be confusing if you have not seen the first season of Sailor moon. You can still read and review though! ~winks~
 
Yami: ~slight cough~
 
Meowzy: Stop that, you are disrupting my disclaimer!
 
Yami: ~gulp~
 
Meowzy: Also, I am using all the Japanese names. So Joey is now Jounouchi, Tea is now Anzu, and so on. Since the term yami is not used in this fic, I will refer to Yami as Yami, and not Atem.
 
Joey: Huh? ~goes crosseyed~
 
Meowzy: Simple. I referred to Yami as Atem in my other fics, because the name Yami might be confused with the term yami. Since the term yami is not used in this fic, I can freely use the name Yami. So no more pharaoh Atem.
 
Joey: Oooookay…
 
Meowzy: Hey, your name is now not Joey anymore! Change it to your Japanese form!
 
Jounouchi: ~transforms~ Like this?
 
Meowzy: That's my boy. ~pats~ Now, I cant cover all 43 episodes in season one. It would take too long. So I'm only gonna write the episodes that had a real influence on the course on the show. No fillers. Aaaand, that's it. So, let's get this show on the road!