Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, the ultimate Sailor moon parody. ❯ Chapter four ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Yu-gi-oh, the ultimate Sailor moon parody.
Chapter four.
 
Yami found himself in front of the large software firm once again.
“We have to infiltrate this building…” Bastet said.
“But how?” Yami asked. In reply, Bastet jumped back and did a backflip, similar to the one she used to summon Yami's puzzle. There was a flash of light, and a small pen fell to the ground.
“What is that?” Yami asked, picking up the pen and staring at it.
“It's a disguise pen! Quickly! Use it!”
“Power of ancient Egypt, disguise me as a beautiful nurse!” Yami shouted, holding up the pen. In a flash of light, Yami had changed into… a nurse.
“Did you have to say beautiful?” Bastet asked sceptically.
“No time for that now!” Yami said dramatically, storming into the building and running up the stairs.
 
“Step away from the computers!” Yami shouted, opening the door to a large workroom. Everyone looked up in a strange, zombie way.
“Who are you? Do not disrupt our work!” Seth shouted, getting to his feet.
“So you really are a monster!” Yami said in an accusing tone.
“Uh? Monster? What do you mean?” Seth asked.
“Don't you play dumb with me! Sennen puzzle power, make up!” Yami shouted, and he transformed into the warrior known as Sennen puzzle. Seth gasped.
“I cannot allow you to use smart people for you own good! In the name of Egypt, I will punish you!” Yami said, doing his/her little pose.
Suddenly, the chief appeared. A scary, blond-haired woman.
“So, you've found out have you?” she said, turning into a freaky red monster.
“Ah! That woman is the monster? Than that means… Seth is innocent!” Yami said, turning to Bastet.
“Ah? How odd…” Bastet said in a guilty voice.
Evil chief monster grabbed Seth from behind, ready to kill him.
“And now, a test! Why do apples fall from trees?” it asked.
“Huh? How should I know? Ask the apples, not me!” Yami shouted irritably.
“Wrong answer!” the monster shrieked. Papers, sharp as knives, appeared out of thin air and shot straight at Yami, who quickly jumped away.
“Bastet heeelp!” he/she shouted.
“Oh, you are unbelievable. Apples fall from trees because of gravity!” Bastet said.
“Gravity!!!” Yami shouted at the monster. The papers disappeared again.
“Too easy. Now explain how gravity works in 50 words or less!” the monster barked.
“That's impossible!” Yami shouted, as all the workers started to walk towards him/her like zombies. In the meantime, the monster forced Seth towards one of the computer screens.
“Offer your energy to our great ruler!” the monster shouted. There were a few moments of silence. Nothing happened.
“What? Why is it not working?!” the monster screamed, pushing Seth's head against the monitor. “You haven't been using the crystal disk have you?”
“Someone should become smarter without using machines!” Seth answered. A mark, the same as Bastet had, started to shine on Seth's forehead.
“That symbol! Can it be?” Bastet gasped, and she did her backflip trick again. In the meantime, the monster threw Seth to the ground.
“Fine, if I can't have your energy, then I'll have your brain!” it said, turning one of it's arms into a large axe.
“Seth here!” Bastet shouted, sliding a golden rod towards him.
“Huh? You can talk?” Seth asked.
“No time for that now! Just say `Sennen rod power, make up!'” Bastet commanded.
Seth nodded, grabbed the rod and shouted “Sennen rod power, make up!” There was a flash of light and Seth was standing there, wearing an outfit similar to Yami's except for the fact that it had more blue. And he too, had been turned into a woman.
“Ah, what the f-” Seth didn't get to finish that sentence, because the monster lunged straight for him/her. He/she quickly jumped out of the way.
“Attack it!” Bastet commanded.
“Shabon spray!” Seth shouted, and soap bubbles flew everywhere, spreading out like a mist.
“Where did you go?” the monster growled. Suddenly, it saw Seth's face looming up behind it.
“I've got you now!” it shouted, thrusting it's axe towards him/her.
“Hah, you fell for it.” Seth said, appearing a few feet away, and as the mist cleared up, the monster noticed that it had in fact stabbed one of the computer screens. The electricity was crackling menacingly.
“Now, sennen puzzle!” Bastet shouted.
“Egypt tiara action!” the golden disc flew straight at the monster, and after a wild shriek, it turned to dust.
 
“Yes, that's right. Seth is the second Sennen senshi, Sennen rod!” Bastet said, as they stood on the roof of the building.
“Wow, I'm glad I finally have some help fighting the badguys.” Yami sighed. `and maybe I can still get that job' he added in his thoughts.
“Hey Yami, I'm glad I met you. Let's do our best in fighting the enemies.” Seth said, petting Bastet.
“Uhm.. yeah.” Yami mumbled.