Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, the ultimate Sailor moon parody. ❯ Chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Yu-gi-oh, the ultimate Sailor moon parody.
Chapter three.
 
And so Yami started battling monsters. Of course with the occasional help of the mysterious Tuxedo midget. But he still had to go to work too. So naturally he was even more tired when he came home.
“I don't get what you are complaining about. All you have to do is throw your tiara!” Bastet said sceptically.
“Hey, it's harder than it looks! And I still haven't quite processed the fact that I can change into a woman either. Besides, I don't see you doing any work.” Yami complained, reading a comic book. Bastet sighed.
 
The next day, when Yami was at work, everyone was talking about some peculiar guy, standing in a corner staring at the trading cards.
“I heard he works at some software firm…” Jounouchi whispered.
“He must make a whole lot of money…” some chubby guy who always hung around with them said.
“What's his name again? Seth?” Jounouchi asked, and the others nodded.
“I heard he's a genius…” some other guy said.
“Actually, the rumour goes that he has an IQ of 300!” Kaiba whispered. Everyone gasped.
“Hey, where the hell did you come from?” Jounouchi shouted, whacking Kaiba, who was suddenly standing next to them. This shout made Seth turn around to stare at them. Everyone quickly acted innocent.
 
Yami dragged himself home after work, wondering what kind of job he could get if he had an IQ of 300. He suddenly noticed Seth walking along another road, and following him was… Bastet. Yami watched how Bastet jumped from a wall, to Seth's shoulder. Seth gasped, but then petted the black cat.
“Hey, Bastet!” Yami called. She jumped off Seth's shoulder and ran towards Yami.
“Are you okay?” he called.
“Is that your cat?” Seth asked. Yami nodded in response.
“When she came falling from the sky like that, I thought she was birdpoo.” Seth said simply.
`He's even stranger than I thought!' Yami thought, but he still grinned. `If I can be friends with this guy, I might get a job at that software firm!'
“My name is Yami. What's yours?” he asked.
“I'm Seth.”
“Ever been to the arcade, Seth?”
 
And even though Seth had never been to the arcade, he soon broke the Sennen E game's highscore with ease. A large crowd gathered around to watch Seth's score rising and rising… and rising…
“Oh no! I'm sorry, I have to go!” Seth shouted suddenly, looking at his watch. He jumped up and pushed himself through the crowd, forgetting about the videogame.
“No, I should apologize. I didn't know you had an appointment.” Yami said.
“I have to be at work soon.” Seth explained. “Thanks for the game. Bye!” he ran out the door.
“Hey wait, you forgot this!” Yami shouted after him, holding up a small disc. But Seth was already gone.
`I'll have to go after him then.' Yami thought, heading for the software firm.
He soon reached the large building.
“Even you can be a genius, using the new crystal disc.” Yami read, on the notice next to the door.
`Crystal disc eh?' he thought, looking at the disc.
“Yami, we need to take a closer look at that disc! I sensed a strange energy from that Seth guy.” Bastet said. She had apparently followed Yami to the firm.
“Yeah yeah.” Yami mumbled, completely uninterested.
“Hey rainbow head! What are you doing here? You're too stupid to work here.” Said a voice. Yami looked around.
“Dammit! It's that shortie again! Why do you always pop up at the strangest places?” Yami shouted, glaring down at the annoying kid wearing sunglasses.
“Not my fault.” The kid said, shrugging. “By the way, did that cat just talk?”
Yami and Bastet both turned red.
“No, ofcourse not! Cats can't talk! That's silly!” Yami said, laughing nervously. “Well, bye now!” Yami ran about 10 feet and turned around. The kid was still staring at him. So naturally both Yami and Bastet started running like mad, leaving a large dust cloud.
 
At home, Yami turned on the computer and inserted the disc.
“I should warn you, I don't know how to use this thing.” Yami said. Bastet however, ignored this comment, and started typing herself.
“Wow! You really are a wonder cat!” Yami gasped.
“It's quite normal to use a computer these days…” Bastet mumbled. Suddenly, a loud shrieking noise filled the room.
“Aaah! What is that?” Yami shouted.
“Surrender your energy to our great ruler…” called a voice.
“It's a brainwashing program! That means Seth is a monster sent by the enemy!” Bastet exclaimed, quickly turning off the computer.