Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, the ultimate Sailor moon parody. ❯ Chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Yu-gi-oh, the ultimate Sailor moon parody.
Chapter two.
 
When Yami got home he immediately fell down on his bed.
`Stupid job! Well, atleast I can sleep now.' He thought. He closed his eyes and didn't notice that the window opened and a small shadow entered the room. It loomed over him. Suddenly, the window slammed shut again. Yami looked up and saw a black cat standing on his bed.
“Ah! It's the cat with the strange bald spot!” Yami shouted, falling off his bed.
“It's not a bald spot! How rude!” the cat responded in a female voice.
“It… It talked! The cat talked!” Yami sputtered. The cat coughed slightly.
“I'm Bastet. I've been looking for you for a long time Yami. But first, I need to thank you for this afternoon. That band aid disabled my ability to talk, and dulled my sensory powers. So thank you.” The cat spoke.
“Good night!” Yami said, dropping his head on the bed.
“No! Yami! This is not a dream!” Bastet said, placing her paws on Yami's head to wake him up. It had no effect.
“Fine, I'll wake you up in another way.” Bastet said, jumping up and doing a strange backflip. As she did, a large, golden puzzle in the shape of a pyramid landed on the bed after a flash of light. Yami looked up at it.
“This is a present for you.” Bastet said, now that she had gotten Yami's attention again.
“Really? This is for me?” Yami asked, picking up the pyramid. There was a chain attached to it, so he hung it around his neck and looked at his reflection in the mirror.
“Right now, strange things are happening in Tokyo. Things the police can't even solve. The cause of this are monsters. You are a warrior chosen to fight these monsters!” Bastet said, and noticing the look on Yami's face she added “You still don't believe me do you?”
“No, no, I believe you!” Yami said, shaking his head.
“Fine. Then say `Sennen puzzle power, make up!'”
“Sennen puzzle power, make up!” Yami shouted. There was a bright flash of light.
 
“What the…” Yami muttered, blinking. He looked in the mirror and started to shriek.
“I've got boobs! And why am I wearing this ridiculous outfit? With a skirt? What does this mean? Tell me what this means!!!” he pleaded. And indeed, he was now wearing an outfit similar to what Sennen E wore, except that the large red glasses were absent. And he was now… female.
“As I said, you're the Sennen senshi, Sennen puzzle, destined to save the world. Your other mission is to find our princess.” Bastet said simply.
“And why am I woman?” Yami pressed on.
“Well, the outfit was created for a woman I guess. So you had to transform into one.” Bastet said sniggering.
“Why you little…” Yami began, but suddenly, the sennen puzzle began to shine brightly, and he heard Jounouchi's voice.
“Help me! Someone! Help! My sister is…”
“What's this? Jounouchi?” Yami asked, shaking the puzzle.
“Stop that! You have to go save him now!” Bastet shouted.
 
“Shizuka! Let go!” Jounouchi stuttered, as his sister strangled him.
“I'm not your sister! Your real sister is locked in the basement! I'll send her to the Shadow realm too, after I've finished you off.” Shizuka said, transforming into a freaky monster. Jounouchi shrieked like a little girl.
“Stop right there!” shouted a voice. The monster dropped Jounouchi and whipped around. There was a figure in the doorway, framed by moonlight.
“Who are you?” it asked viciously.
“I'm uh… I'm… I'm a beautiful warrior for love and justice! I'm Sennen puzzle! And in the name of Egypt, I shall punish you!” Yami said, striking a pose.
“Oh really? Go, my slaves who gave their energy to the great ruler!” the monster shouted, and immediately everyone who had fainted sat up again. They stormed towards Yami. Yami shrieked and jumped out of their way.
“Argh! I'm bleeding!!!” Yami wailed, staring at his/her knee.
“This is no time to be crying! You have to defeat the enemies!” Bastet shouted, but Yami only shrieked louder when the monster lunged straight for him/her. It was stopped in it's tracks however, by a red rose that seemed to have shot out from nowhere. Everyone looked around wildly.
“Uhm… over here!” shouted a voice. Everyone looked up and saw a very small guy, wearing a tuxedo, a top hat and a fluttering cape near the window.
“What the…” the monster muttered.
“I am Tuxedo midget! I cannot allow you to attack fair maidens.” The guy shouted. Yami coughed nervously. He'd never been called a `fair maiden' before.
“Sennen puzzle, now! Throw your tiara!” Bastet said.
“What good will that do?” Yami asked frowning.
“Just do it!” Bastet shouted.
“Ok ok.” Yami said, taking off his/her tiara. “Puzzle tiara action!” Yami shouted, and the tiara turned into a bright golden disc. Yami quickly threw it at the enemy, who shrieked wildly and turned to a pile of dust as the tiara pierced it's chest. All the slaves fainted. Again.
“You have done well Sennen puzzle. I'll remember this night.” Tuxedo midget said, jumping out the window.
“Yes, good job!” Bastet admitted. Yami however, was too busy staring after Tuxedo midget in a dreamy way.
 
“I had such a wonderful dream last night! Sennen puzzle, a warrior for justice came and defeated these monsters!” Jounouchi said the next morning, in the card store.
“Hey, I had the same dream!” said a random guy.
“Me too!” said another random person.
“Hey, that's funny! Yami did you hear that?” Jounouchi asked.
“Leave me alone… I wanna sleep some more…” Yami muttered, his head resting on the counter.