Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, when Seto met Seth. ❯ Chapter three. ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Yu-gi-oh, when Seto met Seth.
Chapter three.

They soon reached Yugi's house. Seto pushed the doorbell, and Seth looked around wildly, trying to find out where the ringing sound was coming from. After the ringing had stopped however, Seth lost interest and wandered around on the front lawn to examine the plastic gnomes.
"Hi Seto! Glad you could come!" Yugi said, when he opened the door. "I got this awesome new card today! Toilet paper wrath! See?" Yugi held up a card that depicted the picture of a greenish elf, wrapped in toilet paper.
"Yeah yeah, very nice. But I have something to show you too. I believe you will find it more interesting than a stupid card." Seto said, and Yugi squealed.
"What is it? What is it?" he asked, hopping up and down.
"Well, it's... Hey Seth, stop trying to seduce the mailman and get over here!" Seto shouted, and Seth came running towards them.
"Yugi, meet my yami Seth!" Seto said, puffing up his chest.
"Aw Seto, you got yourself a yami! That's so cool!" Yugi said excitedly.
"Very nice to meet you. How funny. You remind me of a guy I once knew. You're much smaller though." Seth said, looking at Yugi's wild hairdo and purple eyes.
"Hm... Well, won't you come in then?" Yugi said, stepping aside to let Seto and Seth inside.
"Strange, this house is much smaller then Seto's house. Looks like there is still difference in stature then." Seth said, looking around. They entered the living room, and Seth gasped at the sight of the person sitting there.
"Pharaoh!" he shouted, falling to his knees again.
"Seth!" Atem shouted, getting to his feet.
"Oh, you've met before?" Yugi asked.
"Yes Yugi. Seth is one of the six priests that used to serve Atem." Seto said, pulling Seth up by his cape again.
"So Seto, you have a yami now have you?" Atem said, stepping forward.
"You have a nack for stating the obvious." Seto said, rolling his eyes.
"So Seth, I trust that you are well? You led my country nicely after I got my spirit trapped in a puzzle?" Atem asked.
"Well, I have been trapped in a rod myself, but I can't complain. And I have no clue if I led the country well, since I transferred a bit of my mind into the rod before I started my pharaoh duties." Seth said shrugging.
"Okay okay, enough catching up. Yugi, I challenge you to a duel!" Seto said impatiently.

"You are on!" Yugi said, and he ran upstairs. There was a moment of silence in which everyone stared around. Then Yugi returned with his dueldisk. He and Seto both strapped it on, and pulled out their deck of cards.
"Now that I have a yami, I will defeat you!" Seto said grinning.
"We won't go easy on you!" Yugi replied. Seth just stared back and forth between them.
"Uhm... Seto, a moment please?" he asked. Seto shrugged and followed his new yami to a corner of the room.
"What is it?" Seto asked impatiently.
"Do you mind explaining this whole dueling concept to me?" Seth asked, staring at Seto's dueldisk.
"You... didn't duel in the ancient Egypt?" Seto asked.
"Well, we did duel. But we didn't use pieces of paper! We summoned our Kaa." Seth explained. Seto groaned. 'I finally get a yami, and it turns out he can't duel! That means he's useless!' he thought to himself.
'Hey! You don't own me! I'm a person too you know!' called a voice in the back of Seto's head.
'What the hell? How are you doing that?' Seto thought.
'Mind link.' the thought replied. Seto looked at Seth, who grinned back at him and shrugged.
'Stop that! Get out of my head!' Seto thought. He was becoming irritated.
"Well, let's just try to duel anyway. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it." Seto said, and they turned back to Yugi and Atem.

An hour later Seto and Seth were making their way back to Seto's house.
"My god! I never thought I'd see anyone who's a worse dueler than Joey Wheeler!" Seto groaned, after he had lost yet another duel to Yugi.
"Hey, excuuuuse me!" Seth replied.
"Well well, speak of the mutt..." Seto muttered, his eyes getting a strange sparkle. Seth followed his gaze. A blond-haired boy was walking on the other side of the street.
"Hey Mutt, out for a walk are you?!" Seto called. The boy looked up at Seto.
"Shut up moneybags!" he shouted back, before quickly walking on. Seto looked at him in an amused way.
"What?!" he asked, after he noticed Seth staring at him.
"You like that kid don't you?" the priest asked inquiringly.
"No I don't!" Seto said, increasing his speed.
"Hm... Is that so?" Seth said, secretly using mindlink to read Seto's thoughts. He sniggered and followed his hikari home.