Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, when Seto met Seth. ❯ Chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Yu-gi-oh, when Seto met Seth.
Chapter two.

"Will you get off me already?!" Seto shouted, after he finally recovered from shock, pushing the strange guy off him.
"Heh, sorry about that." said the guy, jumping off the bed and brushing the dust off his clothes.
"Well, that was... interesting... So I'm guessing you're my yami?" Seto asked.
"Yami? I am unfamiliar with that term. Hi, my name is Seth, I'm one of the six priests." Seth said, taking a deep bow.
"Ha! It worked!" Seto said in triumph.
"Sorry to interrupt your little party, but do you mind informing me on what's going on?" Seth asked.
"Oh sure. Well, My name is Seto Kaiba, I'm the richest guy in the world, and I'm also your reincarnation. I just released your spirit from the millennium rod, and now you will be my dueling partner. Using your dueling skills, I will be able to crush my rival, and prove that I am the greatest." Seto said simply.
"Uhm... Riiiight... So where am I?" Seth asked, looking around.
"In Japan. This is my house." Seto said, but when seeing Seth's blank look he continued with "A few thousand years in the future I suppose."
"So technically the real me died a few thousand years ago. Luckily, I left a bit of myself in the millennium rod before I became pharaoh and handed it over to the new priest." Seth said pacing around.
"Bah, so I got the priest version when I could've gotten the pharaoh version?!" Seto said angrily. Seth ignored this.
"More technically, I had a near death experience. Whoah..." Seth said, sitting down on the bed. Seto rolled his eyes.
"So anyway, richest guy in the world are you? That's only natural. You are my reincarnation afterall." Seth said grinning. There was a knock on the door and Seto's secretary entered. She stared at Seth for a moment, who stared back at her.
"Uhm... Mr. Kaiba... sir... Yugi Motou just called, saying he wanted to show you something." the secretary said.
"Oh, this is excellent. I'll go over to his house and challenge him to duel. Then I will use the power of my yami to win! He'll be sorry that he ever accepted the challenge. Where is my camera? I must tape this, and then air it on TV, showing the entire world that I am indeed the better duelist. Also very good publication for Kaiba corps. Sales will go up! Muahahahaha!" Seto silently muttered to himself, wringing his hands. "Hey you! Time to pay a dear friend of mine a visit!... Are you flirting with my secretary?" Seto asked blankly, watching Seth's unsuccessful attempts to seduce the secretary, who kept her eyes on Seth, while nervously making her way to the door.
"Hey, I've been locked in a rod for a few millennia. How do you think I feel? Besides, she's just one of your slaves..." Seth said shrugging.
"You have a lot to learn about this time..." Seto said, getting a headache.

Fifteen minutes later Seto and Seth were making their way to Yugi's house. A few people were pointing at them, and muttering something about "cosplay", but Seto could not persuade Seth to get in the car, to which Seth referred as 'the loud square horse'
"And what is that?" Seth asked for the millionth time.
"That is a lamppost. It makes sure the streets are still brightly lit after the sun goes down." Seto explained.
"This is amazing..." Seth said, looking up at the lamppost.
"Yes... just wonderful." Seto said unenthusiastically. Suddenly, a cat jumped out of the bushes and crossed their path. Seth immediately fell to his knees at the sight of it.
"What the hell are you doing? Get up!" Seto hissed.
"Cats are holy creatures! Do not be so disrespectful!" Seth said, as the cat stared at the crazy guy who was bowing down before it. Seto looked around and noticing a group of girls pointing at them and giggling. He quickly shooed away the cat and pulled Seth up by his cape.
"Stop making a fool of yourself. We have long since proven that cats are not holy!" Seto said.
"Oh no! We've been honoring them for nothing for centuries!" Seth said in a shocked voice.