Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi and Tristan's Christmas Wish ❯ Yugi and Tristan's Christmas Wish ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Yugioh but I do own the babies. MY VERY FIRST XMAS FIC! ENJOY!

 

Yugi and Tristan's Xmas wish

 

Joey Wheeler and Seto Kaiba were skating with their girlfriends, Mai Valentine and Izshizu Ishtar. Yugi Motou and Tristan Taylor were watching from the stands and wished they could date, too. However, both boys were very shy and were never able to get a date.

One day, the principal of Domino High suggested to the students to make Christmas lists. Joey had `Mai' on his list seven times and `doughnuts' twice, lots of doughnuts. Everyone wished for a lot of neat things. Yugi and Tristan had wish lists, too but theirs were at home. Both boys wished for "World Peace" but each boy has a different second wish. Yugi's has "Tea Gardner" and Tristan's said "Serenity Wheeler". Now both boys are very romantic and they sending the girls secret love notes.

One morning, in the cabin the gang and their families were staying for Christmas, Tea and Serenity found envelopes with their names on them. Tea's letter said:

 

My Beautiful Shining Faith,

I could never take my eyes off you for a second. I'm so in love with you but I've always been too shy. Plainly and simply, I love you very much.

Yours, faithfully, forever,

Dark Magician

 

Tea was squealing over her letter and thought, "This is so romantic, is it Yami?"

Serenity's letter said:

 

My Heavenly Mystical Elf,

I have been in love with you since we were small children. I never could tell you because I thought you would hate me and I didn't want to make waves with your brother. Cupid has punctured my heart with your eyes and I can't heal unless I'm with you.

Yours for eternity,

Cyber Commander

 

Serenity and Tea were incredibly happy. "Boys in love with us?" they thought.

Yugi and Tristan were blushing as the girls read their notes. The girls ran over to them.

 

"Yugi! I got a secret admirer!" yelled Tea.

 

" I got one, too! See Tristan!" shouted Serenity.

 

"We see that," said both boys as they were blushing a brighter shade of red.

 

"I know who wrote mine!" the girls squealed.

 

Yugi and Tristan were in shock thinking at the same time, "She knows it's me!"

 

"Mine's definitely from Yami," said Tea.

 

"And mine's from Duke," said Serenity.

 

Yugi and Tristan felt their hearts shatter to the floor. They told the girls they were happy for them and then walked to their room. The heart-broken boys threw themselves onto their beds and just cried their souls out.

 

"We wrote the notes," they thought sadly as they were sobbing.

 

Joey was eating doughnuts, when he heard two people crying. He walked into the room to find Yugi and Tristan, in tears.

 

"Aw man!" Joey thought, "What's wrong with them? Christmas is supposed to be happy but, Yuge and Tristan are really sad."

 

"Hi guys!" chirped Joey.

 

"Joey!" said the other two in surprise as they were wiping away their tears.

 

"Sorry buddy, we didn't hear you come in," said Tristan.

 

Joey knew, from experience, that this kind of crying in his friends was only caused by girl problems.

 

"Yuge, I know you like Tea and is it Ribbon again, Tristan?" asked Joey.

(A.N.: Ribbon is Miho from the manga. Check out sites or read Yugioh manga #1 to find out about her and why Tristan had a crush on her.)

 

"No, it's a girl but, not Ribbon," sadly replied Tristan.

 

Reluctantly, they told Joey about the letters and what happened.

 

"Aw brother! They think Yami and Duke wrote your notes?" yelled Joey "Why didn't you tell them?"

 

"And let them be disappointed?" Asked Yugi.

 

"They won't be disappointed," said Joey.

 

"Yea they will. It's not like Yugi and I matter," said Tristan as he lowered his eyes to the floor.

 

"Yea," said Yugi, sadly.

 

"You guys matter! Don't talk like that!" yelled Joey.

 

Joey told them about their accomplishments and it cheered them up a little bit but, it was kind of hard to be happy when they knew the girls they loved were in love with two other guys. Meanwhile, Tea and Serenity, whose room was next door, heard everything and felt both shock and guilt.

 

"Yugi wrote my letter?" said Tea, "And I told him it was Yami, he must have been so sad!"

 

"Tristan was always so sweet to me and this is my thanks? Let's go apologize," cried Serenity.

 

The girls crept into Yugi and Tristan's room and found them asleep. They snuggled into the beds. Tea put herself in Yugi's arms while Serenity did the same with Tristan and then they kissed the boys.

 

"Good night, my dear Dark Magician," Tea whispered into Yugi's ear.

 

"Good night, my sweet Cyber Commander," Serenity spoke in a whisper as she was listening to Tristan's heartbeat.

 

The next morning, Joey was pigging out on more doughnuts. This disgusted everyone but, Mokuba because he just thought that Joey looked funny and started laughing.

 

"Joey!" yelled Mai; "Must you eat all those? You're gonna get fat!"

 

"C'mon Mai," reasoned Joey, "That's what this holiday's about. It's a chance to pig out!"

 

"Oh great!" said Seto, "The mutt's pigging out again! Y'know Wheeler, I can't tell some times if you're a pig or a dog."

 

"Shut up, Kaiba!" yelled Joey.

 

"Oh, great Christmas spirit, boys," said Izshizu, sarcastically. "That's really lovely."

 

"That's enough, you two," said Yami.

 

"I say," said Bakura (Ryou for those who use Japanese names) "Joey you're going to make yourself sick."

 

"OK, no more doughnuts," said Joey as he put the box down. Mokuba tried to grab one but Seto gave him a stern look as if to say, "You touch one, you die!"

 

Everyone noticed that Yugi, Tea, Tristan, and Serenity were nowhere to be seen so, Joey went looking for them. Joey stood in front of Yugi and Tristan's room.

 

"Maybe they're still sleeping but, I thought they'd be up by now," thought Joey as he opened the door.

 

Joey looked in and saw his buddies with objects in their arms. "Maybe they brought plushies with them," he thought until he noticed that the `plushies' were breathing! Joey, very curious, crept over and saw Tea in Yugi's arms and Serenity, his innocent baby sister, in Tristan's arms. "OH NO!" he thought in a panic, "These two did not get laid! They did not get laid!" Joey screamed and went bright red with anger as Yugi and Tristan groggily woke up.

 

"What do ya have to say for yourselves?" demanded Joey.

 

Yugi and Tristan were both confused until they felt the weight on their chests, saw the girls, and panicked.

 

"No! No! Joey! It's not what you think!" yelled Yugi.

 

"C'mon buddy," shouted Tristan, "I wouldn't do that with your sister unless I was married to her!"

 

The girls stretched, yawned, and gave the boys a kiss. "Morning Angel," they said, leaving Yugi and Tristan bright red. They thought the girls being in their arms was a dream but it was real! Joey was not impressed!

 

"So, you went to apologize and they were asleep so you slept with them?" asked Joey.

 

"Yup!" said the girls, who were still in Yugi and Tristan's arms.

 

"Serenity!" said Joey

 

"C'mon big brother," coaxed Serenity, "Let me stay with Tristan. Can I sleep with him again, tonight?"

 

"NO!" yelled Joey.

 

Christmas Eve came and Tristan and Yugi had very special gifts and a question for Serenity and Tea. They asked everyone to stop the party and, shakily, lowered themselves on bended knee.

 

They produced rings, Yugi's is a diamond solitaire and Tristan's is an emerald solitaire but the band was jade instead of normal gold.

 

"Will you marry me?" asked Yugi and Tristan as they held the rings out for Tea and Serenity. The girls said yes and everyone cheered as Joey fainted.

 

The wedding was held in May at the local church and everyone was so happy. It was a simple and beautiful ceremony. In the groom's quarters…

 

"Aibou, Tristan, stop pacing or you're going to wear a hole in the floor," said Yami, who was Yugi's best man. They stopped pacing. All four boys were wearing black tuxedos.

 

Joey, who was Tristan's best man, said "Wow Tristan! In a few hours, you're gonna be my brother-in-law. You take care of Serenity!"

 

"I will Joey," promised Tristan, "I love her, how could I do less?"

 

The ceremony and the reception were wonderful and both sets of newlyweds were showered with kind words and gifts. The two pairs left for their honeymoon in a black limo that Seto provided for them, at Mokuba's insistence.

At the honeymoon, which was at this fantasy hotel that was five hours from Domino, they checked in and got to their rooms. The two couples didn't want to go too far away from their families because they would miss them all too much to have any fun. Tea and Yugi got the Arabian Nights room, which looked like an Egyptian Palace bedroom and Tristan and Serenity got the Camelot room, which looked like a Royal Master bedroom. Tristan carried Serenity over the threshold while Yugi, with great difficulty, carried Tea.

To make a long story short, they made beautiful love in those rooms. Actually, they made beautiful love in those rooms for about a week and it was pretty vocal. (A.N.: I don't write graphic love making scenes ok. Make your own scenes up in your head, be my guest!) On the eighth day of the honeymoon, Tea and Serenity were vomiting and this worried Yugi and Tristan so, they took their wives to the hotel doctor. They paced as the doctor was examining the girls. The doctor came out and said, "Mr. Motou, Mr. Taylor, your wives are going to be just fine. In fact, I have very good news for you lucky guys!"

 

"What is it?" asked Yugi and Tristan.

 

"Well, Fathers-to-be, you did some nice work in those rooms!" said the doctor.

 

"FATHERS-TO-BE?!" asked Yugi and Tristan. Then they blacked out.

 

Tea and Serenity woke their husbands up by talking to them. Yugi and Tristan's eyes fluttered open and they saw their wives happy and glowing.

 

"Did you hear the news," the girls giggled at once.

 

"Yea! We're going to have a baby!" chirped Yugi as he cuddled Tea.

 

"Serenity, we're having a baby!" exclaimed Tristan as he hugged his wife.

 

Both couples wept for joy and headed to Domino straight away to tell everyone the great news. Meanwhile, everyone, especailly Joey, really missed the couples. When they walked through the door of the game shop, no one was happier than Joey.

 

"All right! You're all back! How was the honeymoon?" Asked Joey in a sly voice.

 

Both Yugi and Tristan were bright red and smiling while Serenity and Tea giggled. Joey noticed that the girls were wearing big overcoats. The girls removed the coats and everyone was extremely happy, well, everyone except Joey.

 

"Bun-in-the-oven," said Joey in a shaky voice, "You're both pregnant?!"

 

Duke yelled, "That's some nice work!" as Bakura was shaking the husbands' hands, Seto and Yami were patting their backs and Mai and Izshizu were squealing with the mothers-to-be. Joey, again, fainted and Duke grabbed some smelling salts to revive him and…

 

"Huh? What? I had a nutty dream that…" Then he saw their shirts again, "Oh no! It wasn't a dream."

 

"We're really having babies soon, Joey," explained Serenity as she ruffled her older brother's golden hair.

 

"Oh Brother! I wasn't ready for this!" wailed Joey.

 

Five months later, Tea and Serenity had the normal cravings that came with pregnancy. Most of the stuff they ate, however, really grossed Joey out. Yugi and Tristan went to birthing classes with their wives so they could help in the delivery room. A month later, Tea and Serenity felt the babies, kicking.

 

"Yugi! Tristan! Come here!" yelled Tea. She and Serenity placed their husbands' hands on their stomachs and the boys felt the most wonderful thing.

 

"That's our baby," said Yugi, as tears of joy welled in his eyes.

 

"Oh wow! That's our baby," said Tristan in a happy, shaking voice.

 

Joey calmed down and became very happy for the couples. Three months later, on January seventh, Tea and Serenity were rushed to Domino General and into a delivery room. Their husbands held their hands while Yami and Duke went looking for focal objects. They found Duel Monster cards. Yami had the Dark Magician and Duke had the Cyber Commander.

 

"PUT…CARDS…AWAY!" said the girls in stressed voices and the cards were put away. Bakura had a camera in his hand and aimed it at the girls.

 

"OK girls! Let's have big smiles and…" Bakura was cut off by Tea and Serenity, shrieking in pain.

 

"Bakura!" yelled Yugi and Tristan, "Not now!" Bakura put the camera down.

 

Mokuba, who was supposed to be in the waiting room, yelled, "PUSH `EM OUT! PUSH `EM OUT! WAY OUT!"

 

"MOKUBA!" hissed Seto, who was very surpried and angry that his little brother was in the room, "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN HERE!"

 

"C'mon Seto!" whined Mokuba, "I saw puppies being born. How is this any different?"

 

Seto dragged Mokuba out of the delivery room because he was very embarrassed by his little brother's comment. Five hours later and with one last push, the babies were born and Joey fainted when he heard them crying. Duke and Yami walked over and said…

 

"Hey! They're boys!" yelled Duke.

 

"Big Boys!" said Yami.

 

It turned out that Yami and Duke were looking at the umbilical cords. The babies were actually girls. They were cleaned up and brought back with little pink hats and blankets. Yugi and Tea's daughter had Yugi's red tips and golden bangs but, her hair was limp and Tea's chestnut was in the middle of the red and blonde. Tristan and Serenity's daughter had a lighter version of Tristan's olive skin and her hair was a pretty copper-brown color. Joey woke up and when he saw his new niece, he couldn't have been happier. Seto and Mokuba came back in and everyone was shown the new bundles of joy.

 

"Aww!" said everyone.

 

"What are their names?" asked Bakura.

 

Yugi and Tea named their daughter, Alexandria Hotaru or "Alex" for short. Tristan and Serenity named their daughter, Josephina Olwen or "Jojo" for short. Jojo didn't inherit her mother's blindness problem, so her sight was fine. Jojo had Tristan's dark emerald eyes while Alex had Yugi's bright amethyst eyes. All four parents wept for joy as they looked at their daughters.

A week later, both families came home from the hospital and were showered with gifts. The Taylors were asked by Solomon to come live with them because neither Serenity nor Tristan's parents had any room for them. Joey also came to live with them because the others wanted him to be with his niece. Yami was considered Alex's uncle because he looked so much like Yugi. Everyone, except for Yami, got used to screaming babies at 3 am. Sometimes they were hungry, others, it was a diaper change.

 

"OH!" said Yami in a frustrated tone because the former Pharaoh wasn't used to having a pair of screaming alarm clocks. "I really hope they learn to talk or use the potty soon!" he said as he shoved a pillow on top of his head to pitifully attempt to block them out.

 

A month later, each girl was given a Godfather. Seto was Alex's and Jojo had Duke. Joey and Yami were concerned with the parents' choices but they eventually got over it. One morning, the Godfathers, with Mokuba in tow, came to visit the babies.

 

"Wow. Aren't they pretty?" said Mokuba because it was the second time he had seen them.

 

"They sure are. Hi sweeties," said Duke.

 

The Godfathers had brought coffee with them and the girls were gurgling because they liked the smell. Seto and Duke noticed this and thought it was cute.

 

"Your first lesson about coffee," said Seto, "by itself, its called black coffee."

 

"What you should get used to is regular coffee, which is two sugars and milk," said Duke, "which they forgot."

 

"Mind if we borrow some of yours," asked Seto as he and Duke poured some of the milk from the baby bottles into their coffee. They were drinking contently until Serenity said, "That's breast milk."

Seto and Duke spat the coffee back into the cups while Mokuba was laughing hysterically.

 

"Why didn't you warn us?" asked Duke with an embarassed smile. Jojo and Alex had expressions on their faces as if to say, "Hey man! You're on your own!" The Godfathers left with their breast milk, Mokuba, and giant smiles on their faces.

 

A week later, Yugi, Tea, Tristan, and Serenity were all starting to show sings of fatigue. Alex and Jojo had been crying nonstop lately and the four parents looked liked they were dead on their feet. It was early spring outside but, it was as grim as winter inside. Yami and Joey convinced the parents to take a nap, because they hadn't had very much sleep lately. The parents took a nap and then Yami had an idea.

 

"Hey Joey, let's take out nieces out for a while," suggested Yami.

 

"Great idea, Yami! I'll fill the diaper bags," said Joey

 

The two uncles got everything they needed and left with the girls but they forgot to leave a note. The parents woke up an hour later and discovered that the babies were gone! Serenity and Tea panicked while Yugi and Tristan got on the horn and called the cops…

 

"Maybe they've been kidnapped! Or maybe they've gone missing!" yelled Yugi and Tristan until they realized that Yami and Joey were also missing! They became angry and yelled, "Or maybe they're with two complete idiots!!"

 

Meanwhile, Yami, Joey, and the girls were having a lot fun walking around Domino. The uncles decided to take their nieces home and as they walked in…

 

"Oh! Little Loves! Don't disappear ever again!" Tea and Serenity tearfully scooped Alex and Jojo in their arms.

 

"Aw! Mommies and babies," said Joey with a goofy grin.

 

POW! Yugi and Tristan right-crossed Joey and Yami into a wall and the two uncles fell. Yugi started hitting Yami with a rolled-up newspaper while Tristan was stabbing Joey with the bristles of a broom.

 

"YOU DICKS!" yelled Yugi, " YOU HAD US WORRIED OUT OF OUR MINDS!"

 

"I'm sorry, Aibou. We didn't mean to scare you," said Yami as Yugi smacked his head with the newspaper ( AN: It's a thin one so it doesn't hurt as much as a heavy one would)

 

"OW! Hey! What's the big deal?! You four looked like you were dead on your feet!" yelled Joey.

 

"YOU GUYS ALMOST CREATED THAT REALITY!" growled Tristan, "WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAVE A NOTE?!"

 

The two uncles apologized and promised that they would never do that again. They ended up with black eyes for the rest of the week. The next day, Tristan and Yugi took their daughters to the park. The fathers watched as their daughters were playing in the sandbox (very kawaii, if I do say so myself). As Alex and Jojo were playing they yelled, "Dada! Dada!"

Yugi and Tristan walked over to the girls and noticed their friend, Mako, walking over to them. Mako sometimes meditated near the park's creek and he was so happy for his friends because of their sweet children.

 

"Wha dis?" the little girls asked as they picked up two tiny, glass tubes. Yugi and Tristan picked the tubes up and…

 

"Oh God!" they said in shock.

 

"What are they?" asked Mako.

 

"They're hospital garbage," said Yugi as he threw the tube away.

 

"Yea! They make crack pipes out of these," said Tristan in disgust as he tossed the tube.

 

"They're used to make WHAT?!" said Mako in a startled voice, "That's awful! There should be a law!"

 

The two dads grabbed anti-bacterial wipes and clean their daughters' hands and their own.

 

"That's so gross! No more of this park!" said Tristan as he and Yugi scooped up the girls and headed home.

 

"That's right everyone! CRACK PIPES! RIGHT IN THE SANDBOX! WHAT IF THOSE THING WERE BROKEN AND THEY GOT CUT!" Yugi and Tristan were hysterical with fear and worry since they were at the park.

 

Their wives comforted them and said that Alex and Jojo would just go to Baby Gym instead. Joey overheard this and said, "Baby Gym's for wimps!"

 

Tristan, still shaken, stood up and said, "Look Joey, I want Jojo to be tough, too. But I don't want her getting only God-knows-what because of someone else's careless behavior! They had left crack pipes in the damn sandbox!"

 

"Mako's right. There should be a law!" said Tea.

 

That night, however, Yugi and Tristan couldn't sleep because they had severe nightmares about the girls getting diseases from the pipes. They ended up sleeping in that morning because of the nightmares. They went to the Baby Gym the next day and were really happy with the price, the equipment and everything. For $20 a month, the babies got to play with other children in a safe, sickness-free, area. Everything was going great until one day, during summer; Yami and Joey walked into the living room like a pair of corpses. Then the parents recognized the tiny red spots.

 

"Uh oh! Chicken Pox!" said Yugi.

 

When Seto heard about the pox, he told both families to come stay with him and Mokuba until, in his words, "The mutt and the Pharaoh were cured." The babies and their parents stayed for about a week. Yami and Joey were okay but Seto had his cleaning crew clean and disinfect everything before the families were allowed to come home.

 

Winter, and Alex and Jojo's first Christmas, came. The gang went back to the same cabin they went to last year. The girls were playing with blocks and it was Christmas Eve.

 

"This is the night you proposed to me," Tea and Serenity whispered into their husbands' ears.

 

Yugi and Tristan softly smiled as they remembered last year. How sad they were when they thought the girls didn't love them, how surprised they were to find them in their arms the day after, and, especially, how happy they were when the girls consented to marry them.

 

Yugi and Tristan looked at their wives and said, "You and daughters make everyday feel like that Christmas."

 

Before they went to bed that night, Yugi and Tristan found their Christmas lists from last year. They checked off their wives names and wrote underneath, "The best Christmas gift I ever received."

 

Owari(End)

 

My first xmas ficcy! Please r&r! On a side note, Alex (Yugi and Tea's baby) will be appearing in a different fic in the near future. I'll also make a sequel of this story when Alex and Jojo are in the "Terrible Twos!" MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!