Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh Fairy Tales ❯ Joeylocks and the 3 other guys ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Joeylocks, and the three other guys:
 
Once upon a time, there were three guys who were camping. Their names were Rex Raptor, Espa Roba, and Weevil Underwood. They were eating soup at that time, in the cabin in the woods. But the soup was too hot, so Rex challenged Espa to a duel, for cooking soup that was too hot.
So they went to a dueling place.
Meanwhile, there was a little boy called Joeylocks wandering the woods. He saw the cabin, and because he is very nosy, he knocked on the door. Nobody answered, so he went inside because he felt like it.
Inside, he saw three bowls of soup on the table. Rex's was too hot. Weevil's was too cold. But, Espa's was just right; so Joeylocks ate it all up, and threw the bowl across the room.
Then, Joeylocks was tired, so he went to a room with three chairs in it. Rex's was too firm. Weevil's was too soft. But Espa's was just right. So Joeylocks sat in the chair, broke it, and threw the pieces across the room.
Joeylocks was about to leave, but he wasn't satisfied, so he looked at their wallets. Rex's wallet was too thin. Weevil's wallet was too fat. But, Espa's wallet was just right, so he took the money, and threw the wallet across the room.
Now Espa, Rex, and Weevil were returning to the cabin, but there was a surprise waiting for them.
“Somebody's been sticking their finger in my soup!” Said Weevil and Rex.
“Somebody's been eating my soup, and he was rude enough to throw the bowl across the room and break it!
The three entered the room with the chairs.
“Somebody's been sitting in my chair!” Said Weevil and Rex.
“Somebody's been sitting in my chair, and he must have been heavy, `cause he broke it, and he was rude enough to throw the pieces across the room, breaking them into smaller pieces!” Said Espa.
Then they entered the room with the wallets.
“Somebody's been going through my wallet!” Said Weevil and Rex.
“Somebody's been stealing my money, and he was rude enough to throw my wallet across the room, breaking my credit card, and here he is right now!”
So Joeylocks got beat up by the three other guys, and he ran away, after giving back the money. Now Espa served himself some more soup, and now they were ready to eat. Rex's soup was boiling hot, so he poured it down Weevil's pants. Weevil's soup was frozen solid, so he broke it on Rex's head. Espa's was just right, so he stuffed half of it up Weevil's nose, and the other half up Rex's nose.
The End