Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh Fairy Tales ❯ The Three Little Kaibas ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Three Little Kaibas
Once upon a time, there were three little Kaibas and their dad Gozuburro. When Seto pushed Gozaburro out the window, Mokuba and Noah knew they were now going to have to seek their fortunes.
Mokuba went up to a farm and asked the farmer for some hay to make a corporation with. The farmer scratched his head, but agreed to let Mokuba use the hay.
Noah went up to a woodcutter's house, and asked the woodcutter for some wood to make his corporation with. The woodcutter said, “You're crazy” but agreed.
Seto went down to a quarry, and asked a coal miner for some rocks to build his corporation with. The coal miner was asleep, so Seto just took the rocks.
Now there was a big, bad Pegasus lurking in the woods nearby, and was thinking about putting the Kaibas into cards. So he went to Mokuba's corporation.
“Little Kaiba, little Kaiba, won't you let me come in?” asked the big bad Pegasus.
“Not by the hair on my heady head head!” said Mokuba.
“I'll HUFF and I'll PUFF and I'll BLOW YOUR CORPORATION DOWN!”
So the big, bad Pegasus blew down Mokuba's corporation down. Mokuba ran off to Noah's Corp, where he told Noah the whole story. The big bad Pegasus went to Noah's corp.
“Little Kaibas, little Kaiba's won't you let me come in?” Said he.
“Not by the hair on our heady head heads!” said the scared little Kaibas.
“ Then I'll HUFF and I'll PUFF and I'll BLOW YOUR CORPORATION DOWN!”
So the big, bad Pegasus blew down that Corp too.
Noah and Mokuba ran off to Seto's Corp made of rocks, and told him the story. Pegasus went there too.
“ Little Kaibas, you better let me in, or I'll; wait, I'll just BLOW YOUR CORPORATION DOWN!”
But, try and try again, no matter how hard Pegasus blew, the rocks would not budge. But would he give up yet, no, he wouldn't. So he devised a clever scheme. He would come down the chimney, like Santa Claus!
Meanwhile, Seto was starting a fire, to warm up the Corp, so when Pegasus came down, he caught on fire, jumped up the chimney, and ran away and never came back. The three Kaibas shared the corporation, and lived happily ever after.
The End