Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh Fairy Tales ❯ Little Yugi Riding Hood ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Little yugi riding hood
Once upon a time, there was a little boy called Yugi mouto. He lived with his mom in the domino woods. One day, yugi's mom told him that his grandpa was sick, so yugi had to bring his grandpa some pasties and tarts. His mom told him not to go off the path, but Yugi never listens to his mom,
so he went into the forest on his way to his grandpa's house. On his way, yugi saw a field of duel monster cards, so he went to go get some. But yugi wandered too far, and he met the big bad odion.
The big bad odion asked where yugi was going, so yugi told him that he was going to his grandpa's house to bring him some pasties. The big bad odion asked if he could come with yugi. Yugi said yes so, the big bad odion came with yugi.
The big bad odion knew they were coming to a crossroad, so he went ahead to switch the signs. He switched the sign that said Yugi's grandpa's house shortcut <, and the one that said Yugi's grandpa's house longcut >. When Yugi came to the crossroad, he went the longcut, and the big bad odion went the shortcut.
When the big bad odion got to the game, he went inside and ate yugi's grandpa all up, and stole his clothes. He sat in the bed, and pretended to be yugi's grandpa.
Yugi came in, and saw odion, he said:
“Grandpa, I brought you some goodies! Hey, why is your head so bald?”
“All the better to see you with.” Said odion.
“Grandpa, why is your skin so dark?”
“All the better to hear you with.”
“Grandpa, why is your face so tattooed?”
“All the better to eat you with!”
so odion ate up yugi.
In the forest, there was a woodcutter called mako who heard the screams, so mako went to the game, and chopped open odion. Yugi and his grandpa crawled out, and the woodcutter sewed up odion. The big bad odion ran away forever, and yugi, his grandpa, and the woodcutter ate, and lived happily ever after util marik sent them all to the shadow realm for hurting odion.
The end