Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh Fairy Tales ❯ Marik and The Egyptstalk ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Marik and the Egyptstalk
Once upon a time, there was a boy who lived underground, called Marik. He and his family were very poor. One day, when there was no more food left, Marik's dad sent him off to sell the family cow for money, and then, to buy food.
So Marik went to town. At town, Marik met an old man. The man said that he would give Marik some Magic beans, if the man could have the cow. Marik was thrilled, so he bought the magic beans.
When Marik got home, his dad was disgusted with him, and threw the beans out the window (?) and sent Marik to bed.
The next morning, Marik saw that a huge sand staircase had sprouted in his backyard. Marik went up the staircase, to seek his fortune.
When he was halfway up the stairs, Marik heard a loud and angry voice.
“ Wee wee, ho ho, I smell the blood of a filthy Egyptian man!” said the voice.
Marik was frightened by the voice, so he went back down the stairs, to get his sword. But Marik's Dad had seen the staircase and went up it without question.
When Marik got back to the stairs, he heard the French voice again.
“Ho, ho, who is this Egyptian food trough wiper who interupts my sleep? I shall grind your bones to make cat food for my cat who is still better than you, you son of a waffle iron!”
Then Marik heard a loud CRUNCH, and he decided to destroy the staircase, because there wasn't any treasure up there—only stinky cheese!
How did he know this? Because he could smell it from the base of the stairs!
So Marik destroyed the staircase and he and Odion had a huge party without his dad.
 
The End.