Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh GX: A Rift in Time ❯ The Time Duelist ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jaden and Alexis went out to a restaurant and had dinner after that they decided on a stroll in the park. They were sitting on a bench when a strange man approached them.
 
“You're Jaden Yuki aren't you” The man said
 
“So what if I am?” Jaden responded.
 
“I'm here to duel you” the man said
 
“Can't you see that we are busy?” Jaden said motioning to Alexis
 
“Jaden, it's ok” Alexis said “Show this guy what you're made of”
 
Jaden got up from the bench. “Alright then get your game on”
 
Mystery Man: 4000
Jaden: 4000
 
“I'll place one card face-down and summon Necromancer the Time Lord in defense mode” The man said as a green gremlin with a gold ring around it appeared
 
“I'll play Polymerization to fuse my Elemental Hero Burstinatrix with Elemental Hero Wildman to Elemental Hero Wild Woman” Jaden said as Burstinatrix appeared dressed in Amazon clothing with attack and defense of 1600. “Now Wild Woman, attack his time lord with Savage Flame.”
 
The Amazon shot balls of fire at the gremlin destroying it.
 
“Now I activate my Wild Woman's special ability. Since she destroyed a monster I can attack with a second time.” Jaden said as his Wild Woman launch two more fireballs.
 
“I activate Time Machine. This brings my time lord back to defend me from another attack” The man said as his monster he reappeared and disappeared again.
 
“I'll place one card face-down and end my turn” Jaden said
 
“I'll summon Reflect Bounder in attack mode. Now Reflect Bounder, destroy his Wild Woman.” The man said
 
“Activate the Trap Card Mirror Gate” Jaden said “This switches the sides of both monsters in battle and since Reflect Bounder will go to my side of the field you'll lose lifepoints equal to Wild Woman's attack points.”
 
“I activate De-fusion. Now that your monster is two again a replay occurs and your Mirror Gate disappears” the man said “Reflect Bounder destroy Burstinatrix”
 
Jaden: 3500
Mystery Man: 4000
 
“I'll summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman in attack mode.” Jaden said “Now I'll activate Bubble Shuffle. This forces Bubbleman and Reflect Bounder into defense mode and lets me trade Bubbleman for Elemental Hero Bladedge” Jaden said as Bubbleman disappeared and a warrior with Sharp Armor appeared in his place. “Now Bladedge destroy Reflect Bounder and since he's in defense mode his effect won't activate”
 
Bladedge cut through the Reflect Bounder destroying it
 
Jaden: 3500
Mystery Man: 2400
 
“Now Wildman your turn” Jaden said as his barbarian attacked
 
Jaden: 3500
Mystery Man: 900
 
“I'll summon Watch Dog in attack mode” The man said as a dog with a clock on its back appeared with attack of 1900 appeared. “And since Watch Dog doesn't like to be alone, he automatically lets me summon another when he comes out. Now Watch Dog, go and feast on his Wildman.”
 
The dog ran at the barbarian and swallowed it whole.
 
Jaden: 3100
Mystery Man: 900
 
“Now I'll play one card face-down” the man said “and that ends my turn”
 
“I'll play Fusion Recovery. Now I get a monster that was used in a fusion as well as Polymerization back from my graveyard. Next I'll play Polymerization to fuse Wildman and Bladedge to summon Elemental Hero Wild Bladedge.” Jaden said as his monsters fused together “Wild Bladedge, attack his Watch Dog”
 
The armored barbarian sliced through the dog
 
Jaden: 3100
Mystery Man: 200
 
“Now attack his second Watch Dog.” Jaden said
 
“I activate Dimensional Wall. This trap cards redirects the damage I take at you” the man said
 
Jaden: 2400
Mysterious Man: 200
 
“Now I summon Time Wizard in attack mode.” The man said as a clock wearing a cape appeared. “Now I flip a coin and if it's heads, all of your monsters will be destroyed.”
 
The man threw the coin into the air and it landed on heads and Wild Bladedge disintegrated into dust.
 
“Now I use Monster Reborn on Wild Bladedge. Wild Bladedge attack his lifepoints directly” The man said as Jaden's monster attacked his master
 
Jaden: 0
Mystery Man: 200
 
The ground began to open up around Jaden and Alexis quickly grabbed onto him before they were both sucked into a vortex.