Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh Style ❯ 19 Kuribohs And Counting ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh/Mou Hitori No Boku/ Atemu
Yugi Motou= Aibou/Yugi
Kuribohs


 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

"Hi this is Yugi and Dark Sanctuary would like to welcome you a twist of TLC 19 kids and Counting featuring me and Yami. "
"Dark Sactuary doesn't own either one of these." "We hope that you enjoy."
"Also some of these are real card names and others are made up names."

Yugi's POV

"Hi this is the story of my dueling deck (family) . I'm Yugi Motou and this is my wonderful Yami Pharaoh Atemu-Yami."
Together we have 19 wonderful Kuribohs in our dueling deck Starting with:
1. Kuriboh
2. Kuribabylon
3. KuribohWinged(Winged Kuriboh)
4.Kuriboh Anubis(Primal Kuriboh of Anubis)
5. Kuribu
6. Kuribe
7.Kuribe
8. Kuribi
9. Kuribandit
10.Kuribob
11. Kuribolt,
12. Kuriboh-Omega( Winged Kuriboh Omega),
13. Kurivolt
14. Kuriba
15. KuriJoy
16.KuriAnn
17.Kurimi
18.Kuriben
And our latest and precious Kuriboh number 19. Kurilyn.
And yes I summoned everyone of them.

Kuribe POV
" We may do things a litttle differently but somehow it all works out in the end."


"Yugi's POV"

Alot of people have asked me what has been the fondest memory for both Atemu-Yami and I.

"I would say that we've had alot of fond memories all 19 summonings of our wonderful Kuribohs have been a gift from Ra, don't you agree Aibou?"

Yes Yami I totally agree but if I had to pick one fond memory it would be the day that Kurilyn was able to finally join our wonderful dueling deck.

"Yes Yugi I agree that was a wonderous day for us all."

"Yugi I guess you could say it was wonderous."
"Kaiba!"


Flash Back

Atemu-Yami POV

We found out a few months before Kaiba's latest tournament that we were expecting another addition to our deck. So we gathered our Kuribohs and let them in on the good news. Everyone was excited yet life went on as usual, after all Yugi and I still needed to prepare for the tournament while still caring for our current Kuribohs. Finally tournament day had come and Yugi and I gathered our Kuribohs and the rest of our deck before setting off to the tournament. Yugi had been feeling pretty good that day considering that our new Kuriboh was going to be coming soon. Though they weren't scheduled to arrive until two weeks after the tournament ended.

//Aibou do you need anything before we start this duel?//
/No I'm good./

The duel announcer than announced our match. We decided before hand that Yugi was going to be the lead duelist, while I stood beside him in spirit form. The duel was off to a good start Yugi had managed to draw Celtic Guardian, Magic Cylinder, Dark Magician Girl, Spell Binding Circle and Magic Formula. Since my Aibou had won the coin toss he drew another card which happened to be Big Shield Gardna. Everything had gone off a without a hitch Yugi was on the verge of winning the duel when suddenly....

//Yami you need to take over, something's wrong our Kuriboh is coming now.//
/You sure?/
//Yes hurry end this duel so we can go!//

I knew from the strain in Yugi's mind that he was serious so I quickly ended the duel in a few short moves.
I managed to get us off the dueling platform and into the limo. "It was a good thing that Kaiba had one waiting for us."
"Atemu was a wreck, I think he sent a few cars to the shadow realm cause they were in the limo's way."
"Yugi there is no proof that I sent any cars to the shadow realm that day, if anyone has a problem they can just ask Kaiba."
"Sure whatever you say Pharaoh."

Anyhow Yugi and I managed to get to Kaiba land, that's where we summoned all of our Kuribohs. Kaiba had a special arena set up specifically for private summonings. By this time Aibou was getting quite uncomfortable.

"Breathe Aibou, remember you're breathing hee hee hoo."
"Atemu Yami for the love of RA if you tell me to breathe one more time I swear I'll let Bakura have his way with you."
"But Aibou!"

Just then Kaiba and Mokuba showed up it was a good thing too as I was becoming a nervous wreck.
"Yugi ni-sama got a brand new card sleeve for the new Kuriboh, it'll be so exciting when they finally arrive," I heard Mokuba say as he plopped himself in one of the spectatator chairs that Kaiba had bordering the dueling arena.


/Atemu whose idea was it to add another Kuriboh to our deck?/
//Uh.....Aibou you're the greatest Hikari in the whole world.//
/......................../

( An hour later-Kaiba's POV)


I had never known a Kuriboh to have this long a summoning. I could see the strain on Yami's face as he watched Yugi try to normal summon Kuriboh.
Yugi should have summoned Kuriboh by now. I didn't want to startle them but the readings on the duel disk system were not right at all. One way or another this Kuriboh was going to make its appearance I told myself.


"Yami tell Yugi that he needs to play flute of summoning kuriboh," I yelled out.
"Kaiba I can't I'm not holding that card in my hand," Yugi yelled out.
"Yugi just draw it now," I yelled back,


//Aibou you need to relax and believe in the heart of the cards.//
/I can't....I'm so tired..../

"Aibou!"


I knew from the sound of the Pharaohs cry that Yugi wasn't able to draw the much needed card.
I would have to take matters in my own hand as Yami was now a complete wreck. I began to make the necessary arrangements.

"Yugi everything is going to be all right, this Kuriboh will be summoned today," I said.
I then motioned for Mokuba to go grab us some food and drinks as this could take a while....


(6 hours later- Atem-Yami's POV)


A few hours later which included Yugi drawing Pot Of Greed, Graceful Charity, Pot of Avarice and using Card destruction to get a brand new hand my Aibou was able to bring Kurilyn into this world and in our deck.

I was so proud of them both, I could still remember when Kuriboh was first summoned.

Once Yugi was rested and Kurilyn was checked to make sure they didn't have any issues we called Grandpa Motou to come with the rest of the Kuribohs so they could see the latest addition.

Needless to say everyone was very excited.

"Don't expect me to babysit Atemu."
"Oh you're going to babysit Cousin Seto and enjoy it too."
"Yeah whatever Atemu."

(End Flash back)

Yugi's POV-Present

So there you have it the story of how Kurilyn became a part of our deck. I don't know if Yami and I will be blessed with any more Kuriboh's only RA knows for sure. Though who knows maybe Yami and I will adopt a watapon.



"Hi this is Yami, hope you enjoyed this fic."
"Please review."