Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ YuGiOh! Whose Line is It anyway? ❯ Intro and Super Heroes! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing but what I own! (A.k.a.: I only own Sara and her yami, Sahera.)
 
Sara: *Sleeping with her head in her arms, which are on the desk* Zzzz...Zzzz...
 
Sahera: Hikari, wake up! The contestants have arrived!
 
Sara: *Lazily opens one eye* Huh? It's...to early to be on the air already...
 
Sahera: *Smacks the back of Sara's head* It's late afternoon! And everyone is here and waiting already!!
 
Sara: All right, all right. Sorry, I was up late working on the notes for the show. *Sits back* Okay, you say everyone is here then, right?
 
Everyone: Yup...
 
Sara: Okay then. Our contestants today are Yami Bakura, Serenity, Seto and Malik. Now, everyone take a seat. The show will now begin.
 
Everyone: *Takes their seat as Sara stands up and walks out into the audience*
 
Sara: Hello, and welcome to `Whose Line Is It Anyway?' Today we have, some day I WILL take over the world, Yami Bakura!
 
*Cheers from the audience for Yami B*
 
Sara: And, lives up to her name (Meant in a good way), Serenity Wheeler!
 
*Cheers from audience for Serenity*
 
Sara: And also, I have a cold heart to everyone but my brother, Seto Kaiba!
 
*Cheers from audience for Seto*
 
Sara: Last but definitely not least in my book, I'm not the only one to have a Yami that tries to kill me, Malik Ishtar!
 
*Cheers from audience for Malik*
 
Sara: Now let's come on down and have some fun! *Runs back to the desk and sits* In this game everything's made up and the points don't matter, yup, that's right, just like Yami B's quest to take all the Millennium items!
 
*Audience snickers as Yami Bakura death glares at Sara*
 
Sara: And now our first game shall be Super Heroes. Serenity shall be our first Super Hero, then the order is Seto, Malik then Yami Bakura, then I think ya'll all know how the game is played from there. Now, what Super Hero shall Serenity be? *Looks up in the audience as names are being called out*
 
Sara: Oh, I liked that one! Country Music gal!
 
Serenity: *Raises an eye brow* Hmm...Okay..
 
Sara: Now, what will the crisis be? *again turn to audience*
 
Sara: That one! The world has run out of cowboy hats! Now, take it away, Serenity!
 
Serenity: How original. Ah... *Singing* It's a great day for Country music! *Stops, and turn to face audience* Oh no, what's this on the monitor? The world has run out of cowboy hats! Oh, what shall we do?!
 
Seto: *Walks on stage* Um...Here I am...Country gal..
 
Serenity: Oh, thank goodness you're here... *Thinks* Never Talks About Anything That Makes Since man!
 
Seto: (O.o) Yeah, I don't have any cats... Stupid lizard.
 
Malik: *Jumps on stage* Sorry I'm late, my shoe got untied.
 
Seto: Glad you're here...Mario Wanna Be guy! Dinner time.
 
Malik: *Italian-like voice* A what's-a the trouble-a?
 
Serenity: Everyone has run out of cowboy hats!
 
Yami Bakura: *Walks onto stage* Now I'm here...
 
Malik: A thank-a goodness, wants to-a kill everyone-a man-a is-a here-a!
 
Yami Bakura: ...And now I will kill you all. So then everyone can buy cowboy hats from the store...what ever a `cowboy hat' is...
 
Seto: I think I can hear the fish calling...*Walks off stage*
 
Malik: I-a think-a Luigi-a is-a in-a trouble-a. See-a you-a. *Tries to make huge jumps off stage*
 
Yami Bakura: I need to go, I have...business to attend too. *Walks off stage*
 
Serenity: *Pretends to wipe sweat beads off her forehead* Whew, thank goodness that is over. The world shall have cowboy hats again!
 
*Buzzer sounds*
 
Sara: *Laughs* 1000 points to Seto for the line after Malik arrived, and creative-ness. Also 1000 to Malik for putting up with the accent of Mario, and 1000 to Serenity. 900 to Yami B, wasn't really that creative.
 
Yami Bakura: *glares* The name suited me, and perhaps you'll find out why soon. *Does the Mr. Burns fingers thing*
 
Sara: *Gulps* Okay, that's all for now, next game will `Let's Make a Date!' Please stay tuned. (Also-If anyone has a pic of Yami B, Ryou, or Malik wearing a cowboy hat, or could draw one, please let me know! I think that would look so Kawaii...>< Chi..) I'm really very sorry if this one was very cruddy-ish, it's pretty late here. ><; PLEASE, though, let me know what'cha thought. ^^