Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ YuGiOh! Whose Line is It anyway? ❯ Let's make a Date! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sara: *Typing and clicking on computer* Yay...Lookie, we got...one review! Ha. Well, that's pretty good considering the last chapter. I really hope that this one will be better..
 
Sahera: Yeah, me too.
 
Sara: *Growls, then makes a quick paper airplane and throws it at her*
 
Sahera: *Grabs it and throws it back*
 
Sara: ... ...*Jumps out of the way* Okay, okay. We really should get this next game started before the readers get really mad.
 
Sahera: *Nods, then disappears*
 
Sara: *Rubs hands together* Okay, now for our next game...Let's Make A Date! Serenity, you get to be the contestant person, and the other three have envelopes on their chairs, and they have to act out what personality they had gotten. Then you have to ask questions to figure out who-or what-they are.
 
*As the four take their seat on a stool, Seto raises an eye brow, while Yami Bakura looks at it blankly and Malik blinks at his*
 
Sara: All right, go!
 
Serenity: Okay, contestant Bachelor one, where would you take me for a romantic date?
 
Seto: [Bill Gates impersonator] It would be a very cheap restraint. I want to keep much of my money.
 
Serenity: Okay... Bachelor number two, same question.
 
Malik: [Pegasus wannabe]*High pitched voice* Weeeelll, I'd take ya to a moonlight dinner at a fancy place.
 
Serenity: Um, okay... Bachelor number three, what do you do for fun?
 
Yami Bakura: [Himself] I duel with people in the Shadow Realm then release their souls there forever when they lose.
 
Serenity: Umm...Oh-kay... Bachelor number one, same question.
 
Seto: I watch my money pile up and take care of my pet turtle, ...Umm...Mr. Green.
 
Serenity: *Struggles not to laugh* Uh, okay.. Number two, how do you spend most of your time?
 
Malik: *Still high-pitched voice* I like to sing, baby! And do the Moon Walk! *Gets up and takes little steps backwards* Of course, how could anyone sane -unlike me- forget my dueling palace that relocated up north?
 
Serenity: (O_o) Um...umm...Okay. Number three, what do you like to eat?
 
Yami Bakura: I don't eat.
 
Serenity: Yeah...okay..
 
*Buzzer sounds*
 
Sara: Okay, so, can you guess who they are?
 
Serenity: I think...Is Yami Bakura Malik's yami?
 
Sara: Close. He's himself, but it's close enough.
 
Serenity: And...let's see. Was Seto...Bill Gates?
 
Sara: Yes! That's right.
 
Serenity: And...Malik was...Richard Simmons?
 
Sara: *laughs* No, but kind of close. Pegasus wannabe. Two out of three, not bad. You get 200 points.
 
Serenity: Hehe, cool.
 
*Everyone goes and sits back down*
 
Sara: Okay, should I just stop writing this? I don't know if this is really any good or not, but its fun writing. ><; Anyway, please review!