Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ YuGiOh! Whose Line is It anyway? ❯ Questions Only! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sara: Ugh...Our cat umm...Keeps...going to the bathroom behind our couch. --; Is there a good way to make him stop doing that when you don't even see when he is to stop it?
 
Sahera: *Suddenly appears* I think I speak for everyone here, and all who may be reading this, that that is really disgusting, and why did you share it with us?
 
Sara: Well uhm...I dunno, but I think my mom is getting really annoyed with it. It's like...the third or fourth time she's had to clean it up. o_O;
 
Sahera: o.o' Um, did we need to know that?
 
Sara: Well...I uh...wanted everyone to know that I had a cat. ^.^;;
 
Yami Bakura: *Mutters* And the intelligence of one...
 
Sara: *Glares* ...Take that back! *Whacks him on the back of the head*
 
Yami Bakura: *Rubbing the back of his head* Never. You just won't admit it because it's true.
 
Sara: *Huffs* Well, Mr. Big Shot, why don't I just take you out of the story, and replace you with your hikari?!
 
Yami Bakura: *Not fazed at all* Fine with me.
 
Sara: Well, maybe I will. But I'll have the readers vote on it first. Okay readers!! I need your vote! Do you want Yami B to be kicked out and placed with Ryou, or should he stay?
 
Seto: Vote me off this stupid story too!
 
Sara: *Grins* Nope, you and Malik are indispensable. ...*Just realizes Malik hasn't said anything yet* Hey, Malik is still here, right? *Looks around*
 
Malik: *Hiding behind a chair* No.
 
Sara: *Grins* You can't escape me! Hahahaa!! ...Okay, now before the readers got really made at me, we should start the next game. Which is...Questions Only! (Sorry peoples, won by popular vote. ^.~) And the setting is...A Forest Fire! (Thanks to A girl and her muses! ^.^) Serenity and Malik on one side, Kaiba and Yami B on the other, and Serenity and Yami Bakura start. Okay...go!
 
Serenity: *Points at the `fire'* Did you start this? (Also thanks to A girl and her muses. =p)
 
Yami Bakura: Did you see me start it?
 
Serenity: Well, what if I did?
 
Yami Bakura: Then... ...*Walks back and is replaced with Seto as the buzzer sounded)
 
Seto: Where did the fire come from?
 
Serenity: Who will put it out?
 
Seto: Do...you see anyone to put it out?
 
Serenity: Umm...*Defeated laugh* Them over there...*Buzzer sounds and she is replaced with Malik*
 
Malik: Where was the fire I heard about? *Looks around*
 
Seto: What fire?
 
Malik: ...Didn't you hear?
 
Seto: About what?
 
Malik: Uh...Is the fire out now?
 
Seto: Do you know... ...*Buzzer sounds, and he's replaced with Yami B*
 
Yami Bakura: Is the fire still here?
 
Malik: ...Don't you see it?
 
Yami Bakura: Where is it?
 
Malik: ...*Walks back as buzzer sounds and replaced with Serenity*
 
Serenity: Did they put out the fire?
 
Yami Bakura: The fire I started?
 
Serenity: You started it?
 
Yami Bakura: No, but I wish I had...*Walks back when buzzer sounds, replaced with Seto*
 
Seto: Did you put the fire out?
 
Serenity: How would I?
 
Seto: Do you have water?
 
Serenity: Um...*Buzzer sounds, she's replaced with Malik*
 
Seto: Do you know who started the fire?
 
Malik: Did you?
 
Seto: How could I of?
 
Malik: ... ...*Buzzer sounds and he walks back, replaced with Serenity*
 
Serenity: Can you still see the fire?
 
Seto: ...*Buzzer sounds, is replaced with Yami Bakura*
 
Yami Bakura: What happened to the fire?
 
Serenity: Did they put it out now?
 
Yami Bakura: Did they kill it?!
 
Serenity: Kill what?
 
Yami Bakura: ...The fire.
 
*Buzzer sounds*
 
Sara: Hehe, that was pretty good, I guess... Please read and review! And also please answer whether you want Yami B to stay, or be replaced with his Hikari, Ryou.
 
Sahera: Yeah, what she said.
 
Sara: Bye bye now! (And sorry if this chapter was really lame. --; )