Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Zanshi ❯ Zanshi-Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I'm glad you all like my fic so far! I hope you like chapter two and I'm sorry if you are waiting for me to update "You Rocked My World" But I'm having bad writers block on that fic 'sorry' I'll try to update it later this week! ENJOY!!!

Ryou still remembered the day as bright as day, the day he lost the love of his life, the day he lost Malik. He wasn't the only one who lost him but the impact had affected Ryou more than anyone else. Not even Marik his own brother took it nearly as hard as Ryou did. Why he didn't just go with him as he remembered the day for the hundredth time that day.

~FALSHBACK~

Malik stood bowed before Yami basically requesting exile, he knew if he was released from the group he could never call Domino or Egypt home but it didn't matter he wanted out, he couldn't stand this life anymore! He had to leave and Ryou was the only one who understood him in that aspect. He looked at his little lover, the boy he brought into this horrible life and now he wanted to get out and he had asked Ryou to follow him but his tenshi declined, he had actually come to accept this life. Malik hated himself for what he had turned the innocent Ryou into, he wasn't the same and Malik blamed himself.

Yami stood up walked over to the crouched Malik and kicked him in the face sending him backward landing hard on his back with a broken nose.

"Musei…You were the last one I would expect this off…traitor!" Yami bellowed

Malik's eyes widened, he wasn't trying to betray them he just wanted out. "N-no sir I merely…" Malik began was silenced by another kick.

"You will be put to death, I will see to it personally be thankful it will be quick and painless." He said coyly.

Malik shook his head trying to regain his composure. No! He simply wanted out of this life nothing more; he didn't intend to give anything away at all. He felt gentle arms circle him as he looked up face slightly bloody from his broken nose and realized Ryou was hugging him as he was saying something to Yami but Malik could barely make it out.

"Please Yami!" Ryou said looking up at him noting the surprise in his eyes at him using his real name. "Malik does not wish to betray us! He simply is dying of this life he is not strong enough to survive it any longer…" Ryou paused as Yami looked at Malik still crouched on the ground. "Please Yami reconsider he is not a traitor!" Ryou pleaded.

Malik would have thanked his little lover for trying to save his life if he had not made it worse…Yami decided to perform un-initiation upon him.

Ryou was purely mortified at the treatments he was put through and absolutely disgusted with himself for only adding to his pain. Tedious drug treatments with only enough water to survive and the pain he was put through by Yami himself him deriving some sick pleasure by it. Ryou cried himself to sleep those nights he knew Malik was being tortured and Yami also got pleasure from hurting Ryou. Yami knew the two were lovers and even though Malik wished to leave and had cursed Ryou's name for causing this and Ryou cursed himself…they still loved each other. He had ultimately let Malik leave after the second week of torture he had been out of food for a week and had no water the past three days…it was amazing he had still survived. Ryou was not permitted to help him. Ryou had snuck to him one night promising that once he was released he would help him get to a hospital, and airport, anything he wanted Ryou would help. However, he was currently bound to his own bed screaming to be released. Without help, Malik fell on the streets and shortly after died of abused, drug overdose, blood loss…but most of all a broken heart.

~END FLASHBACK~

Ryou was crying into his hands when Bakura walked into his room. It had been a month since the loss of Malik and they had work to do. Bakura looked around making sure no one else was near.

"Ryou?" Bakura asked unsurely approaching his little brother carefully as he looked at the little boy pity lacing his features. "You need to put this behind you…" He said softly, not ready for the wave of anger that hit him after the comment.

"Put it behind me! How the hell to you put the loss of your lover behind you! I promised him I'd be there to help him and I lied to him! His last thoughts were probably why I betrayed him! Why I hated him so much1 I loved him Bakura! I loved him so much!" Ryou said breaking down into uncontrollable sobs, "It's my fault…" He said almost falling to the floor from exhaustion but Bakura caught him.

"Hush now Ryou…" Bakura said picking him up bridal style as he took him down the hall Ryou crying into his shirt mumbling it was all his fault while Bakura whispered reassurances into his little brothers ear. The boy fell asleep in the short distance to Bakura's bedroom.

Marik was sitting upon his bed when he entered and he shot Bakura a strange glance.

"What's wrong with Osanai?" he said but Bakura didn't answer "Hanta-Kira? What's wrong with your brother?" He asked again.

"…Malik no longer being by his side." He said in a monotone.

"Oh…" Marik said fully understanding. "He needs to get over it, with all the people he helped kill you would think he would be okay by now." Marik said not really being phased by his brother's death, knowing he had it coming for trying to leave.

"He blames himself Saikodorama…he can't stop thinking it was his fault and he's exhausting him in body and mind he's only eating and drinking enough to survive." Bakura said taking out a black zip-up case from his dresser drawer pulling out the simple drug and syringe as he injected the fluid into the sleeping Ryou.

"Are you sure you should have done that? His appetite is diminutive enough as it is Hanta-Kira." Mark said matter-of-factly.

"It will help him sleep and he will eat tomorrow morning if I have to shove it down his throat." Bakura said.

Marik rolled his eyes "That stuff will make you throw up food from last week…good-luck." He spat at the angered member.

"Well what the hell do you suggest?" Bakura asked.

"We need to get him out of the compound that's for sure, take him to a club show him life isn't over although Malik's life is." Malik said

"A club isn't a good idea, he need's something alive not sex, drink, and drug starved bastards grabbing any flesh they can get their hands on." Bakura sighed "I'm afraid he would welcome any love that made its way into his life right now." Bakura said looking at his brother. "He was just like this after mother died…sex and drugs were introduced to him at a very tender age despite what the rest of the group thought he is not as innocent as he tries to look." Bakura said.

"So little Osanai isn't innocent like we all thought." Marik said sitting on the bed looking at the sleeping seemingly innocent little angel known as Ryou…or Osanai.

Bakura shook his head "No…and no one knows this except me and him, he finally got his life together…then he gets involved with us, and loses the one person that really cared for him…that really loved him." He said.

"You love him Bakura…Make sure he knows this." He said, using their real names as a symbol of seriousness to the other. Marik was silent a moment noticing something eating away at the man he had grown the respect more than Yami. "You never talked of your home life? What were you and Ryou like before your innocence was lost?" Marik asked.

"I'm not sure I should tell you…you must promise not to breath a word of it to anyone else Marik." Bakura said using the others real name as well to show seriousness.

"I swear." Marik said nodding as he began to listen to Bakura and Ryou's life story, their past and extremely private lives.

Little did they know that Ryou was awake and was listening to Bakura tell all his secrets but would not disturb him…it actually helped that now someone else would know about his past and not only Bakura…he wasn't able to ever tell Malik maybe he could get past that by Marik knowing.

The next chapter may have lemon in it, may not tell me what you want it's all about Ryou's and Bakura's past so I hope you like the next chapter!

PLEASE REVIEW!!!