Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Zanshi ❯ Zanshi-Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I hope you like it! ENJOY!!! I'm trying to get all my fics up to chapter 8 or at least 7 so if you're waiting for Regret to be updated I didn't forget! I just won't until all the others are updated to 7 or 8!

As Ryou walked, he wished Malik was here right now, his missions were usually easier to handle with Malik beside him, but he was gone…Ryou wanted to accept that fact, that Malik was gone, but it hurt so much. Bakura and Marik tried to tell him that Malik might be alive they never found his body but Ryou, the one who wanted to believe it the most, knew it was wishful thinking. They seem to forget his special ability is empathy, he was connect to Malik and he couldn't feel him after he left that night the last thing he remembered that Malik felt was being cold, lonely, and miserable that Ryou wasn't with him…and then nothing, he felt nothing of Malik anymore. Ryou sniffed slightly but pushed it aside he had to at least be strong enough to do this mission first.

Malik's eyes fluttered open, as he looked around bewildered and confused. He sat up in bed and looked around realizing he was in a hospital bed.
"How…" He asked as a nurse walked in

"Oh! You're awake little one, how are you feeling?" She asked as she changed an IV bag to his right, "we were worried that you were never going to wake up." She said as she called for a doctor.

"How did I get here…?" He asked shaking his head; the last thing he could remember was collapsing on the street from exhaustion and pain.

"Well a stranger brought you here to the emergency room, he said he didn't know you but he couldn't just leave you on the street. We don't know who he was, but we took care of you and you seem to be in pretty good condition…now." She said.

"I can barely remember what happened to me." Malik said.

"Well, the doctor will be here shortly you and him can discuss it later all right?" She said. "You really need to get some rest so I'll bring your paperwork over some other time, there are some forms you need to fill out." She said as she bounced off.

Malik bit his lower lip removing his IV and other tubes that were in him as he looked about the room finding his clothes washed and dried as he put them on he found a suitcase, which probably belonged to the guy on the other side of the room but he didn't care, and took a few things from the room. He took a robe, a blanket, and a few things from the guy next to him since he probably got visitors and they would be replaced. He took the guys duster slipping it on and walking out of the hospital without being caught or stopped.

He breathed in the slightly cold night air as he walked down the street. He heard someone coming and silently went into the shadows becoming one with them so he could not be seen or heard. He was after all Musei, the silent one. He felt his heart leap in his throat when he saw Ryou, he smiled broadly he missed him so much. He knew Ryou didn't come to him that night, he would have told the nurses had it been him but he didn't care Zanshi probably stopped him was all. He was curious why Ryou didn't sense him; he was probably preoccupied with Seto and Honda. Ryou kept on brushing away Honda's advancing hands from his body with made Malik's blood boil. He was slightly relived when Seto snapped at Honda telling him they had a job to do and to cut it out. Malik decided to follow them to wherever this mission was. They wouldn't notice he was too smart for that.

Ryou was more than shocked when the man they were supposed to interrogate was his own father. He was already beat up pretty badly which made Ryou's heart tie in knots, because he looked like he was in so much pain…this man was his father.

"He should be weak enough by now, just get the security codes so I can finnish hacking into the police computers all right Osanai?" Seto said as he watched the near unconscious man struggle to breath.

"A-after I am done, what will become of him?" Ryou asked looking at Seto and Honda

"Don't know." Honda said simply "Reichou wanted to see him once we were finished I suppose he'll be dealing with him after me and Isai get the codes." Honda said knowing how much organizing will be needed once Seto went into the mainframe of the police force.

"Just talk to Reichou, he'll be handling him." Seto said as Ryou approached the figure that had always taken care of him.

His father stopped going on dig sites when he himself was reported missing. He devoted his entire life to finding him…but Ryou had to be dead to the world and his father. Apparently he started working for the Domino police force, his uniform was bloody and torn from the abuse Honda and Seto probably heaped upon him. However, Ryou had no choice as he placed his hands on either side of his father's head and dove into his thoughts. It was like a maze, everyone's mind was a bit different but all he had to do was find the file room, it would be like an office. However, he had to check every door first but he had to find the doors first by going through the maze. It took Ryou almost an hour to find the door that lead to his father's memory; god only knows how long it took in the real world. He began going through the various memories, some of which included him. He crossed the one when his father came home only to find his son missing in nearly made Ryou cry. Then another one where he had joined the police force just to find him…he was getting close finally after lots of failed attempts he got the codes and retreated out of his father's mind and looked at the unconscious man in pity he felt like a failure in his duty as a father…and he wasn't. Ryou sighed heavily giving the information to Seto as he waited for Yami to decide his father's fate, which he dreaded.

Malik felt sorry for Ryou, he wanted to go comfort his love but knew he couldn't do that, especially not with Yami soon coming. He knew the man was Ryou's father and knew how much Ryou loved him. He would watch and wait until he was positive Ryou was alone than he would run away with him as he always planned. He stood up and left knowing Ryou wouldn't be going out anytime soon.

Yami walked in and grinned slightly "I take it you know him?" He asked smoothly.

"Yes…" Ryou growled slightly angry. He looked back at his father who had finally gone completely unconscious. "Yami, why did you do this? You know this man is my father and you promised no harm would come to him." Ryou said

"How was I supposed to know he would become a part of the police force? He had the codes we needed and there is nothing I can do about it." Yami said equally angry with Ryou for raising his voice and saying his name.

"What do you plan to do with him?" Ryou asked worried" As he looked at his father.

"We must kill him, he knows too much he put up a good fight with us not to mention saw where our hideout is." Yami said.

"No!" Ryou said worriedly. "We can erase his mind! Wipe it clean for all I care as long as he stays alive!" Ryou begged.

Yami smiled "I know he is your father Ryou but it's a risk I'm not willing to take." Yami said as he began to approach the man.

"Please!" Ryou said putting himself in front of his father…name you price and I swear I will do it…anything just please don't kill my father." Ryou begged as Yami looked down upon him considering the offer.

MWAHAHAHA! What will Yami ask Ryou to do? If you have a suggestion that would be great, I love hearing from you guys! I hope you like chapter 5 to Zanshi!

PLEASE REVIEW!!!