Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Zanshi ❯ Zanshi-Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

ALL CHAPTERS ARE UP TO 8 NOW! HUZA! NO MORE WAITING FOR AN UPDATE ON CERTAIN STORIES YOU WILL NOT BE HELD UP ANYMORE ON "REGRET" I will update Regret tomorrow at the latest!

ENJOY!!!

Yugi suddenly came through the door interrupting Yami and Ryou, causing Ryou to pull away a slightly surprised look upon his face.

"Excuse me…" He said softly walking past Yami and Yugi wanting to get away before either of them said anything to him.

"Did I interrupt something?" Yugi asked a small smirk played across his face.

"Actually, yes now what do you want?" Yami asked slightly irritated

"I retrieved the surveillances we place din Keith's house they have moved from their current location and we are currently trying to find out where…it didn't make much since to leave the tapes there so I brought them to you." Yugi explained

"Have you viewed them yet?" Yami asked taking one of the cassette tapes they were using to tape conversations.

"No, I figured you would want to hear them first." Yugi said.

"All right, thank you Yugi…take the video tapes to Seto and have him record what he knows then you report back to me all right?" Yami said as Yugi scampered off.

He took out a tape player and began to listen to their conversations.

~One hour later~

Yami had long since become bored with the tapes as he half listened to the last one, there was nothing really interesting happening in all honesty. He sighed about to stop for the day when he heard a familiar voice in the tape.

"I can get him for you, very easily he will willingly come with me I'm sure of it." Said one of the voices.

"What makes you think he'll do that? You have a relationship with him or something?" Yami recognized that voice it belonging to Keith.

"I used too…" The other voice said trailing off "What does it matter? All we have to do is wait for him to be outside then I'll move in and bring him right to our new lair." He said.

Yami bit his lower lip, he didn't like the sound of this…who were they talking about? Whom was this person talking in the first place? He was now intently listening to the conversation. He suddenly heard to others name and nearly fell over with shock.

"Malik…" Yami said aloud, shock across his features "He must have survived…now he is collaborating with the enemy!?" Yami bellowed.

However, something else said upon the cassette made Yami a little pale as he stopped in his tracks.

"I will have Ryou at our new headquarters by nightfall." Malik said.

"They are after Ryou…" He said running from his office and into the main hall. "RYOU!?" He yelled frantically looking around.

"Brother?" Yugi asked, "What's wrong?" He asked

"Where is Ryou?! Where did he go?!" Yami asked equally frantic.

"H-He went outside for some fresh air, why what's the matter?" Yugi asked suddenly concerned.

"No time to explain!" He said running outside but not seeing Ryou… "Damnit!" He said taking off in the direction; he assumed Ryou would head in.

Ryou slowly drug his feet touching his lips slightly, feeling guilty for kissing Yami…he knew he shouldn't but something was nagging at him in the corner of his mind and it wouldn't leave him alone. He sighed heavily when he suddenly felt a strong emotion seething from something or someone behind him. Of course, this frightened Ryou, it was one way he could evade anyone that meant him harm…and whatever was being him was defiantly furious. His first instinct was to run but he felt an uncontrollable urge to look at what or who was behind him. His eyes went wide with shock when he saw who it was.

"Malik?" Ryou asked in a disbelieving tone forgetting the anger emitting from him, as he threw himself in Malik's arms and tears began to fall from his face.

Malik, for a moment, smiled and hugged Ryou back but as soon as he closed his eyes to relish in the feeling of Ryou's arms wrapped around him images of Yami and Ryou kissing flew through his mind making him remember how badly Ryou had actually hurt him. "Ryou…" He murmured softly so not to alarm the boy. "Come with me okay?" He asked taking Ryou's hands in his own.

"What? Where?" Ryou asked curiously "Where have you been?! I thought you died Malik!" Ryou said once again seeking comfort in Malik's arms.

Malik paused for a moment 'he thought I was dead? Maybe I shouldn't be angry with him if he honestly thought that…' Malik bit his lower lip but thought twice 'No, he can sense me he would have known if I was dead or alive! He's lying don't let him manipulate you again!' Malik mentally screamed at himself as he once again drew himself from Ryou's embrace.

"Ryou…let's run away together." Malik said forcing a soft smile for Ryou. "I want to be with you, I can't live without you." Malik said stroking his cheek.

"B-but Zanshi…they will find me and I can't survive the initiation…" Ryou was cut off by Yami's voice.

"RYOU!" Yami yelled stopping to take a breath as Malik stepped in front of Ryou as if trying to protect him.

"Stay away from us Reichou!" Malik yelled at Yami

Yami ignored him "Osanai, get away from him. He's not to be trusted." Yami said firmly.

"I'm here to take him away from Zanshi! I won't let you come between us again!" Malik yelled angry with Yami for interrupting him from taking Ryou away quietly.

"You're lying Malik… Osanai…onegai, he's not here to help you." Yami said hoping reason would work against Ryou.

Ryou didn't listen at first but he could tell that Yami was not lying and was sincerely worried about him while Malik…the anger, he remembered he felt the anger before he had turned around and now it was back as he slowly moved away from Malik. Malik gave him a shocked look.

"Ryou…don't believe him! I have loved you all my life I would never hurt you!" Malik yelled as he was suddenly tackled from behind by Yami.

"Run back to headquarters now!" Yami yelled as Malik, Yami began to fight, and Ryou decided it best to run.

'I'm sorry Malik!' He screamed at himself feeling much worse than he originally had but the anger…the anger seething from Malik was so freighting and Yami's words were so concerned he had no choice. He looked back from where he was running and ran into someone else as he quickly scrambled to his feet but was brought roughly to him or her by a strong person who was cloaked.

"LET GO!" Ryou screamed frantically as he squirmed knocking off the man's hood making Ryou freeze. "Keith…" Ryou said fear radiating off him.

"Glad to see you remember me." Keith said as a girl with long blonde hair came up behind Ryou and clubbed him in the back of the head making him go limp in his captive's arms. "Good work Mai." Keith said.

"I'll go help Malik out before Reichou kills him." Mai said as she ran off in the other direction.

Keith looked down at the unconscious Ryou "Well…aren't you a pretty one." He said lifting Ryou more securely in his arms. "I hope you don't corporate, it'll be more fun on my part." Keith said followed by a low chuckle as he left going back to his own lair.

All right I guess the Ryou angst will come in the next chappie ^_^ sorry for this being late but guess what! All my chapter's are up to 8! Now if you have been waiting for Regret I grantee it will be updated very soon! Thanks for being patient with me! You guys are great! Question's Comment's? Ask in a review!

PLEASE REVIEW!!!