Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Zanshi ❯ Zanshi-Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

WARNING! This chapter contains explicit NCS Yaio so please use extreme caution when reading this chapter! And please do not flame me for you have been fairly warned, once again this is very graphic so please use extreme caution!

Ryou cringed slightly when he was thrown roughly into a room as he heard the door being locked from the outside. He was still a little sore and was terribly thirsty too, but there was little and nothing he could do about it. There were no windows in the room; there was a mattress on the floor with a blanket and pillow upon it also a small candle. The room was very filthy dust and cobwebs everywhere but the bed as he walked over to it. He was still void of clothing except for the sheet wrapped around him that he covered himself up with as he made his way toward the mattress and sat upon it sighing deeply. He wanted Malik to take him away but now they were being separated from one another. It wasn't fair! Why couldn't Keith just leave them alone he wanted to be with Malik again he would sell his soul to keep him safe from harm, he loved him with every fiber of his being and could never love another like he did Malik.

"You really love him that much?" Otogi asked coming inside the room hearing, the familiar click of the lock from someone outside.

"Why are you being locked in here with me?" Ryou asked

"I wanted to see you, I asked to be left alone with you for a little while." Otogi explained, "Why do you love him so much?" Otogi asked

"B-because he loves me, and he had always been there for me when I needed him." Ryou said.

"What about when Keith and Mai were raping you? When he tricked you and kidnapped you? Told them about that drug just to hurt you? Did you need all that?" Otogi asked

"Why are you saying such things?" Ryou said backing away from Otogi. "I know he did those things to me but I can't hide my feelings…I still love him no matter what, that's what love is." Ryou said upset because of what Otogi had said.

"You don't even doubt that all this might be a trick?" Otogi asked

"No." Ryou said not one falter in his voice.

"I envy your love for him…" Otogi paused "I came here for one reason though hopefully you can guess it." Otogi said looking at Ryou lustfully.

Ryou retreated slightly gripping the sheet even tighter. "Please…don't." Ryou pleaded looking at him hopefully.

Otogi rolled his eyes "Yeah that'll work now say pretty please." Otogi said sarcastically advancing on Ryou pinning his body the mattress easily as he pulled the sheet away that was concealing his body.

"Please stop I don't…" Ryou was silenced by Otogi's lips crashing against his own as he felt something being passed to him through Otogi's mouth.

'No! Not again please not again!' Ryou thought desperately as he struggled but noticed that until he swallowed whatever Otogi passed to him he wouldn't let go of him…and it was becoming very hard to breath. He felt his eyes tear up as he forced himself to swallow the retched drug. Otogi pulled away a satisfied smirk on his face as he watched the boy cry silently as the drug took its effects.

He was surprised at how much it truly affected Ryou's behavior. Keith said it was a wonderful experience, and that he would do anything you told him to. Otogi smiled as Ryou discarded all his shame and began to kiss Otogi fully running his hands down the other's body pulling at his clothes with urgency. Otogi smiled into the kiss as he pulled Ryou's naked body close to his own.

"Take off my clothes." Otogi said as Ryou began to undress him slowly and seductively. Otogi decided to play with this more. "Let's play a little game shall we? I am your master and you will be my little slave…how does that sound?" He asked nibbling on Ryou's earlobe.

"Very nice master." Ryou said unbuttoning Otogi's pants and slipping them off.

Otogi grinned wider 'excellent an already obedient pleasure slave' Otogi pushed Ryou off him as sat up on the bed. He grabbed Ryou's head and pushed it in-between his legs.

"Suck." He said simply "And do not stop until I tell you otherwise." He added.

Ryou opened his mouth and Otogi thrust his member inside the warm cavern. Otogi sighed deeply moaning slightly as he forced Ryou to move up and down upon his length. Ryou positioned himself on his hands and knees as Otogi reached over and slipped a finger inside his passage making Ryou make a soft moan but it was muffled by Otogi's length still moving in and out of his mouth. Otogi pulled his finger in out of Ryou's passage, adding a second and a third slamming them into Ryou who only moaned louder sending vibrations through Otogi's length making him moan as well. He shoved Ryou off his length as he pulled him into a sixty-nine position deep throating Ryou quickly as he began to please the white haired boy. He pulled away momentarily.

"Do not release until I say you can, if you do I will be forced to punish you for disobeying your master." Otogi said not wanting or expecting an answer as he concentrated on the pleasure going through his own loins and upon pleasing Ryou. He felt the heat rise between his legs as he exploded into Ryou's mouth that swallowed upon command. Otogi stopped his ministrations upon Ryou and pushed him on his back. He smirked seeing Ryou's erect member as he panted slightly flushed.

"Your such a slut…" Otogi said taking Ryou's hand and guiding in toward Ryou's passage. "I want to see you please yourself, if you do this I'll let you come." He said licking Ryou's middle finger and shoving it inside Ryou. Ryou pushed his finger further inside himself, moaning loudly as he closed his eyes and drove it deeper inside himself faster and harder with each stroke.

"Add another finger." Otogi said as Ryou did so until he was practically fisting himself as he arched his back to give Otogi a better view.

Otogi felt himself getting harder at watching Ryou perform. "You can release yourself now if you want." Otogi said a Ryou took hold of his length and began to masturbate himself while still fingering himself at the same time until he spilled his seed onto his hand. Otogi grabbed Ryou's hand bringing it up to his face.

"Clean it." He said as Ryou began to lick and suck his finger's clean much to Otogi's pleasure as he felt himself getting even harder at the sight. He noticed Ryou's length was no longer hard. "Well that won't do at all…" He said playfully laying on his back.

"I want you to ride me until your as hard as I am." He said as Ryou straddled his waist and in one fluid motion impaled himself upon Otogi's length giving a soft whimper as he did so. Otogi moaned loudly at the sensation. He grabbed Ryou's hips and began to lead him up and down upon his shaft making him moan loudly at the sensation of how tight Ryou was. Otogi was surprised that he wasn't loose or anything as he began to ride his length faster and his own length began to get hard. Soon enough they both reached their climax, as Otogi and Ryou lay breathless upon the bed. Ryou soon fell asleep and Otogi left him alone.

You were warned I couldn't resist Otogi torturing Ryou jus a little ^_~

PLEASE REVIEW!!!