Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime War ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE ANIME WAR

An anime crossover based on a true…..No wait never mind…..

By:"Johny_lee"

Prologue

Legal crap: I don't own any of the characters in the fic or anyone that made it, so don't sue me cause I'm pretty much broke!

Sonic the hedgehog was just flying around for fun in his super form,racing Shadow the hedgehog in his super form also.It had been 1 year since the space colony ARK almost crashed into the earth.The earth was in it's most prosperous era.Everything was going along fine(except for Amy Rose, who was losing hope in ever winning Sonic's heart).

Even the super sayins weren't battling for the earth anymore.Vageeta has locked himself up in the time capsule,but what else is new?Goten and Trunks were practicing their fusion dance,and they were doing pretty good,until Goten fell off a cliff and landed on a dinosaur which caused him to fuse with it.

"Trunks! Look Look! I'm a dinosaur!"Shouted the super sayin dino.

"Hey,I want to be a dino too!"Yelled Trunks.That half an hour for Trunks and Goten was the best they ever had.

"Alright enough of this crap Johny!"Yelled a child.

"Shut up and I'll advance the plot!Ahem."Johny lee went back to his narrator place.

But remember I only said earth was at its most prosperous age.Not Sentinile 3.Gene Starwin and they crew of the Outlaw Star are in humungous debt."I told you, Gene!I told you this would happen!But did you listen?Nooooooo!"Commented Jim.

"Shut up Jim!"Yelled Gene."I got a plan,Jim."

"Don't you mean you have a plan?"

"Jim,this is no time for grammatical corrections!"

"Sorry…"

"Anyway,we could kill Fred Lou and any witnesses there and high-tale it to earth!"

"For once Gene,you were write!I'm so pround!"Gene pointed his caster at Jim's head."Okay,I get your point,but what about Suzuka,Melfina andAshia?"Gene slapped his head.

"Doh!"He yelled."Well,I think I can get Ashia into it,Suzuka I don't know but Malfeina……."

"You should have planed out."

"I know,I know…."Gene sighed.

"Wait!"Said Jim,"how about we just go to earth and not kill Fred Lou?"

"Jim,you might be an accidental genius!"

"I know…Hey……"So it was settled.The Outlaw Star was going to earth.Little did they know there was evil afoot….

Somewhere,on a mystery island,lived an evil ruler and his minions.No one knew who or what he was."Yes…I finally have the perfect plan to kill all of the heroes in the universe! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*coughcough*ugh…"Roar ed the ruler."Ahem!Minions!"

"Yes sir?"

"From this day on I will be know as….Betty….."

"Uh……Okay…."

________________________________________________________________ _____________

Well there is the prologue for my first fic! They will be a lot more coming and it will get better. I will definitely finish out this fic but if you don't review, I guess I won't write a sequel or another fic. If u have any ideas 4 it put it in your review!