Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped in Toys'R'Us! ❯ Mimicking, Hyperventilating, Darkness, and Stuffed Dogs ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dusclaimer: I do NOT own Magna, Cowboy bebop, or Yu yu hakusho O.K do you understand?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Boton: This is really bad, not again!

Yusuke: Quit complaining this should be fun I mean come on is Toys R' Us.

Boton: Yusuke, will you shut up! Give me a break!

Yusuke: ::mimicking:: Yusuke, will you shut up! Give me a break!

Boton: Quit mimicking me.

Yusuke: Quit mimicking me.

Boton; Stop it or I'll haunt your mortal soul!!!

Yusuke: Stop it or I'll haunt your mortal soul!!!

Boton : SHUT UP!!! What are we going to do we are stuck in Toys R' Us!!!

Yusuke: Do we really have much of a choice?

Boton: I don't know aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Silver: this is great! I finally get to spend some quality time with my buddy, don't you think Arctic?

Arctic: :hyperventilating and mumbling: Not again, not again, not again, not again, NOT AGAIN! :Breaks in to a deep sob.8_8

Silver: Hey, Arctic it's not that bad, look on the bright side at least we have a whole night to decide what we want to buy and we will have a whole night to play with it!

Arctic: Silver, that is the least of our worries. What are we going to eat, where are we going to sleep, it's crazy!

Silver: You mean kind of like you?

Arctic: I am not!

Silver: What ever I am going to keep myself entertained by looking for what I want to buy O.K! Now you can either come with me or you can stay here what do you want to do?

Arctic: I think I am going to stay here and think about what we are going to do about this mess.

Silver: Fine your choice. :Walks away down isle 6 the electronics.:

Arctic sits there and hums to herself "I've been working on the rail road."

*The last set of light go out and almost completely pitch black.*

Arctic: Oh, GREAT!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jin: This darkness stuff it pretty cool, eh' Touya?

Touya: Oh, yes extremely there is nothing more that I like better than being trapped in

Toys R' Us in the pitch dark.

Jin: What are you going to get!

Touya: That is the least of our worries Jin.

Jin: Not really I mean we are only going to be trapped in here till mornin might as well make the best of it eh'.

Touya: I guess you are right but were are we going to sleep?

Jin: I don't know any where it doesn't really matter.

Touya: Oh well, it's only a couple of hours, right?

Jin: Right!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ed: Ed no like the dark Ian, Ed can't see were her hands are me can't find purple mushroom men game it to dark yes, yes.

Ein: Woof woof woof.

Klunk!!! Ed just ran in to a wall full of something.

Ed: Ouch!!! Ed no like that, that hurt Ed's head yes, yes. What in that box Ian?

Ed reached in to the box and pulled out a stuffed animal dog.

Ed: Ian! Me find you, me find stuffed doggy that look like you her you go Ian. Ed buy you for you O.K O.K..

Ein: Woof woof.

Ed: No! Ian no chew up you, you no like that, that not nice no no no.Oh no you make foam come out of you bad Ian bad bad bad…..

Ein: Woof woof ( having a blast playing tug a war with Ed).

Ed: Ed no buying Ian that doggy no more you kill it no buy no more no, no, no!