Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped in Toys'R'Us! ❯ Arctic Goes CRAAAAAAAZY!!!! *cukoocukoocukoo* ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Silver: Hello, all! Welcome to the story!!

Disclaimer: I dooooooooooooooon't oooooooooooooooooown aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanything!

Silver: ^_^ Okay! R & R!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arctic (still whistling psychotically and talking to her self): Not again, not again, not again! (Now stopped whistling and switched to sucking her thumb, and rocking back and forth.)

Silver: God dang it I can't see anything with these light all off I better go find a flashlight...(walking up and down the isle.)

Arctic: Silver doesn't know what it's like being here all alone but not again, not again!!! Oh no I think I am going mad…No I am not going mad keep telling yourself Arctic you are not going mad you are not going….

Silver: Hey Arctic still going mad. ^_^

Arctic: AAAAAAAHHHHHH I AM NOT GOING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Crawling over to Silver pulling on her shirt.)

Silver Hey!!! Stop it or I am going to have to send you off to the Looney Bin and they can knock some insanity in to you.

Arctic: No!!!! Silver please no I am not mad don't send me away I am not going mad!!! (Now hugging Silvers legs).

Silver: Uh…..Arctic I was joking you can let go of my legs now you idiot.

Arctic: Oh yes of course.(Going back to whistling)

Silver: Did you think of a plan while I was gone?

Arctic: Plan! Plan! No we are going to die, starve! Silver what are we going to do!?!?!?!?!?!?!(Now crying hysterically) 8_8 8_8 8_8

Silver: Arctic?

Arctic: What?!?!?!?!

Silver: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jin: This isn't so bad eh' Touya

Touya: No Jin it's not so bad but I would rather be at home in my nice warm bed then looking for something to eat and some where to sleep right now.

Jin: Yes' I suppose I would to but look on the bright side.

Touya: What bright side every where I look it is dark!!!

Jin: Eh' you are right that is very funny eh' don' you think

Touya: Yes Jin ha ha ha

Jin: Where do you wan' to sleep to night?

Touya: I suppose we could sleep on those huge stuffed animals that they have.

Jin: Grand idea Touya well done

Touya: Thanks Jin now let's fined some thing to eat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Boton: Put that down you are going to break it you can walk.

Yusuke: But a scooter is funner*_*

Boton: Fine but if you break it you buy it.

Yusuke: Boton you are really cranky today why are you so mad???

Boton: Because I have already been trapped in Wal-Mart and I hated it Toy's R' Us isn't any different.

Yusuke: Hey Boton have you ever wondered why the sky is blue?

Boton: What!?

Yusuke: The sky, why is it blue not green or red or something?

Boton: I don't know maybe because someone ran out of those colors of crayons and they only had blue left.

Yusuke: Well then how come the grass is green if someone didn't have that color for the sky how come they had green for the grass?

Boton: Because they colored the grass green first and ran out of green before they could color the sky OK now no more stupid questions.

Yusuke: Oh WOW! Hey Boton I am hungry when can we eat?

Boton: when ever we can find food!

Yusuke: Hey I think I saw some cotton candy puffs and some candy by the check out counter.

Boton: Now Yusuke you know that that is only sugar we shouldn't…oh what am I talking about come on (Grabbing on to Yusuke's hand and running towards the checkout counter.)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ed: Ein me hungry yes yes my stomach getting mad at me it start growling and sound really scary yes yes hear Ein hear.

Ein: Woof, woof.

Ed: You hungry to Ein? Yes, yes we go find food.

Ein: Arf!

Ed: Come Ein, Ed saw puff cotton candy at checkout counter we go eat that yes Ein hurry, hurry.

Ein: Meow

Ed: ??? Ein why you meow you not kitty you doggy you go woof not meow go woof Ein woof woof

Ein: Mooooooooooo

Ed: No you no cow neither you no go moo you go woof! Not meow not moo you go woof!

Ein: Gobble gobble.

Ed: Ok Ein you want to be turkey right now you be turkey but after we eat me fix voice ok

Ein: Squeek, squuek gobble, gobble, moooooooooo.

Ed: ein you crazy doggy but Ed still love you lets go find food then fix voice ok.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver: Muahahahaha…. REVIEW MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!