Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Secert of the Jumi ❯ The Jumi ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crystal: Hello all, and welcome to my first Yu Yu Hakusho fic! Now, I do not own YYH, and I do not own Harry Potter, and anyone who died in either are alive now, I'm not mentioning names. The term 'Jumi' comes from the game 'Legend of Mana' by Squaresoft, so it doesn't belong to me either. The only character in my use is Oracle, who is a Jumi, all others belong to Squaresoft.

Crystal: Anyway, I would like to dedicate this whole story to the other Siora. I used only three ideas from her story, which you fill find under my favorites list. I used the fact that the team was going to 'protect' someone at Hogwarts, and then something that has to do with demons, but I can not say without giving away the whole plot line. And, I used the idea for them to stay at Grimmauld Place. So, here is the next chapter.

~*~*~

"I'm tired" whined Yusuke as they stepped off their plane into London airport.

"Will you shut up" Botan said. She was a bit grumpy, but otherwise as perky as usual.

"Please, don't fight" Yukina said, in a calm fit seeing as she had slept through the entire thing.

"Leave them be" Hiei said silently. Yukina smiled at him, and Hiei tried his best to not say anything stupid.

"So, who are we supposed to meet?" Kurama asked. He, too, had slept the whole ride.

"A group of red-heads and one boy with raven hair. Apparently, that is our assignment" Botan said.

"Hey, what happens when they find out we're not humans, but not exactly witches and wizards?" Yusuke asked.

"Well, Koenma said that if we would like, we may tell them. But I suggest we don't for a while" Kurama said.

"Yes, lets just find the family and go" Hiei said, turning his head to the side.

"Fine" Botan said. They began to walk through the airport, people throwing odd looks at Botan's aqua blue hair, and Kurama's fuchsia hair.

"You'd think a group of red-heads in this place would be easier to find" remarked Yusuke, before he knocked into someone.

"Yusuke!" Botan shrieked, walking over and helping the person up. It was a young red-head.

"Hey, I didn't do anything" Yusuke said. Botan shot a glare at him.

"Please excuse my companion, he owns no manors" Botan said. The girls stood. "Oh" Botan said, noticing the red hair. "You wouldn't happen to have a boy with raven hair traveling with you, would you?" Botan asked. The girl nodded slightly.

"Oh" Botan said again. "I guess we found them" she said to the others.

"Hey, I found them" Yusuke said. Botan glared at him.

"My name is Botan" the said person said.

"Oh, your one of the people we're here to pick up" the girl said.

"Yes, and these are my friends, Hiei, Kurama, and Yukina" Botan said.

"What about me?" Yusuke asked.

"And this is the other person, Yusuke" Botan said, prodding her finger in his direction.

"I'll show you other person…" Yusuke muttered darkly, his index finger sparking slightly.

"Don't" Kurama said, motioning to all the people around. Yusuke muttered under his breath.

"I'm Ginny" the red headed girl said. "I'll take you over to my family then" Ginny said, she began to walk through the crowd, and they followed easily, till they saw a large sea of red with a small island of black.

"Mum, mum, I found them" Ginny said, walking towards the group. A plump, red headed woman walked out of the crowd and towards the group.

"Molly Weasley" she said, shaking hands with all of the teens. "These are my sons Bill, Charlie, Fred, George, and Ron. This is Ron's friend Harry, and I see you've met my daughter Ginny" Mrs. Weasley said. "And this is my husband Arthur" Mrs. Weasley said, pointing to the tall, gangly man beside her.

"I'm Botan" the said person said, introducing herself for the second time.

"Yusuke" said person said.

"Kurama" he said.

"Hn."

"And this is Hiei" Kurama said, motioning to the fire demon.

"I'm Yukina, it is a pleasure to meet you" Yukina said, bowing.

"Then, shall we be going" Arthur said. The group nodded, and walked towards two emerald green cars. The five spirit dwellers sat with Ron and Harry in one of the cars, and everyone else in the other. The ride was silent…for a while.

"Do you smell roses?" Ron asked suddenly. Four heads turned to the fox demon, who just looked out the window he was sitting next to.

"No" Kurama said, his cheeks with just the slightest tint of pink.

The cars stopped a few moments later in the middle of a small village. Everyone got out, and they waited till the cars were out of sight.

"This way" Arthur said, and they walked down a path, and stood between Number 11 and Number 13. They watched as a house formed between the two houses, and they walked up the pathway. Arthur opened the door, and let the others inside.

"How about the boys show you all your rooms, and then we'll have a spot of lunch" Molly smiled, before walking off towards a door which most likely led to the kitchen.

"Come on" Ron said. They made their way up a set of stairs, and walked down the hallway.

"There used to be a portrait that screamed here when you made to much noise, but Professor Lupin figured out how to get rid of it" Ginny explained.

"Professor Lupin?" Yukina asked.

"He used to be a professor at Hogwarts" Ginny explained. They nodded.

"So, what year are you all in?" Ron asked, as they turned down a hallway.

"Sixth" they all said together. Even though Kurama was older then them, they wanted all to be in the same year. So, Kurama would just have to be 16 again.

"Our year" Harry spoke up. They stopped at a door, which they opened to a room with three beds and baby blue walls.

"This is our room, I'm guessing" Yusuke said, walking in and dropping his bag on the bed closest to the door. Kurama walked into the room, and Hiei appeared next to the window in a second. Harry and Ron rubbed their eyes, before walking to the room next door, which connected to the boys' room. It was purple and had three beds as well, this was the girls' room.

"We're in the room across the hall" the boys informed the other boys, and they nodded.

"Um…Ron" Yusuke said suddenly. Ron's head appeared from his door. "I know it might sound like I'm crazy, but this picture is…is…moving" Yusuke said.

"Well, of course it moves" Ron said, walking over.

"What?" Yusuke asked.

"Wait, you're not a muggle, are you?" Ron asked, stepping back a little.

"A…a…what?" Yusuke said.

"Someone with no magic" Ron said.

"I wouldn't say that" Yusuke muttered.

"Who are you?" Ron asked.

"We're not supposed to tell" Yusuke said. "At least not now."

"It's time for lunch!" Molly yelled. Yusuke jumped.

"Yes, food!" He crowed, before walking out of the room. Kurama followed, and Hiei stood there.

"Coming?" Ron asked. Hiei turned.

"Hn" Hiei replied. He disappeared from the spot he was standing, and appeared walking next to Kurama. Ron rubbed his eyes again.

"I must be hallucinating" Ron said, as Harry walked out and they headed for the kitchen.

~*~*~

"FOOD!" Yusuke hollered as he burst into the kitchen. Ginny, Botan, Yukina, and Molly turned to look at him. They were all cooking. "Botan…your cooking?" Yusuke asked nervously.

Mind Sequence

*Botan cooking, and then burning down half of the house, Yusuke be frantic in the back round*

End Mind Sequence

"Yes, do you have a problem with that?" Botan asked. Yusuke shook his head, and sat down. Kurama walked into the kitchen, and Hiei appeared on the opposite side of Yusuke.

"AH!" Yusuke screamed, falling backwards. "Don't do that!" Yusuke hollered at Hiei.

"Do what?" Hiei said, appearing next to Yusuke who fell over again.

"That!" Yusuke said.

"Oh, shut your mouth, detective" Hiei said, as he went back to his seat. Yusuke sat back in his seat, mumbling to himself.

"Here you are" Yukina said, setting a plate of food in front of Hiei, who just nodded, but he had gone a bit paler.

"Here" Ginny said, setting food down in front of Yusuke and Kurama.

"Thank you" Kurama said, picking up his fork. Yusuke began to shovel food into his mouth, and finished even before Kurama had put the fork in his mouth. Botan set another plate in front of Yusuke, who also paled.

"Eat up" Botan smiled, and Yusuke took small bites of the food, afraid of poisoning. Harry and Ron walked in, retrieving plates as well, and soon the other Weasleys appeared. Two other men walked into the room as well, that the spirit dwellers didn't recognize. One of them seemed to notice, because he walked over and smiled.

"Remus Lupin" he said, shaking hands in turn with all of them except Hiei.

"Yusuke."

"Botan."

"Kurama."

"Yukina."

"Hiei" everyone was surprised as Hiei introduced themselves, but shrugged this off.

"And this is my friend, and Harry's godfather, Sirius Black" Lupin introduced. He nodded, and the five nodded as well. The door opened again, and a man with silver hair walked in.

"Albus" Arthur said, standing, wiping his hand off, and shook the mans hand. The man nodded. Then, he turned, looking at the five.

"If you would come with me" he said to the five. They nodded, excused themselves, and left. Well, all of them didn't excuse themselves. (A/N *cough*Hiei*cough.)

"My name is Albus Dumbledore, and I'm Headmaster of Hogwarts" the man introduced. "I already know who you are, no need in introducing yourself."

"Now, your boss, Koenma, I asked him to ask you to rescue something. But, I seemed to have stumbled upon Oracle and rescued her myself. See, I arranged this meeting 50 years ago, before most of you weren't born and before you got your powers.

"But, I would like you to protect her. She will be staying here till it comes time to go to Hogwarts, so be sure to not let her out of your sight. Would you like to meet her?" He asked. The five nodded. Dumbledore pulled out a small box from inside his robes. It was pure silver with green lettering all over it, in a different language. There was a single emerald at the top. Dumbledore placed the box on the floor, growing it with a swish of his wand.

He knocked on the box for times, paused for a good ten seconds, and then knocked again. The top opened slowly by itself, but then they noticed a clothed arm pushing it up. The lid fell back, and there sat a girl. She had silver green hair, which went strait to the bottom of her back. There was a bun at the back of her head, held by long, curly sea shells.

She was wearing a long, green dress, her creamy feet just showing, since she wasn't wearing any shoes. The dress had a large, emerald green bow around the center, and off the shoulder sleeves. In the crease of her neck was a peacock green stone, swirling slowly, but it seemed to stay there, which was odd since it was not attached to the cloth of her clothes…but her skin.

Around her neck she wore what looked like a white slice of a pearl, hanging on a silver string. She had a single silver hoop on her upper right lobe.

She looked at the five, her eyes turning from a soft green to a shocking silver.

"Calm down Oracle, these are your protectors" Dumbledore said, and her eyes turned green once more.

"Hello" she said softly, her voice like the sound of rain on flowers, but with a windy feeling inside of it. "I am Oracle Dia of the Jumi, 2nd Order in the Royal Diamond Court, 3rd in the Jumi Knights, and younger sister of Diana, Ruler of the Jumi" Oracle said.

"That's a fancy title" Yusuke said. The girl stood, seeming to be an inch shorter then Hiei. She looked at Yusuke, her eyes turning red.

"You will insult my people?" She hissed, her voice now like the howling wind of a storm mixed with the crackling flames of hell. Yusuke took a step back.

"I wouldn't make her angry, Yusuke. Oracle is a Jumi Knight, even though she is the future ruler" Dumbledore said.

"You're lucky" Oracle said, before her eyes turned green once more, and her voice back to it's comforting way.

"Oracle, this is Yusuke, Botan, Kurama, Yukina, and Hiei" Dumbledore said, nodding to them all in turn. Oracle bowed, before standing.

"If I could, Aldu, may I change?" Oracle asked, using her nickname for the headmaster. He nodded, and she climbed into the box, which shut. It opened about a second later, and Oracle stepped out again.

This time, she was wearing gene green pants, with an emerald lining. She was wearing a bust top, the stone still in the same black, with gene green sleeves. The top matched the pant color, with emerald lining as well. The sleeves had their own color. She still wore the same hair sticks and necklace and earrings, and her lips had went from pearly pink to cherry red.

And across her back was a spear. The stick seemed to be made of the same shell in her hair, the pointed point showing over her right shoulder. The end was silver, with green gems around adorning the silver brace that held it. The shells, and the hair sticks, which they had just noticed, were silver as well.

"Thank you, Aldu" Oracle said. She stepped out, revealing green shoes, which turned up at the end like clogs. She stretched, yawning, and then smiled at the others, her eyes sparkling.

"Um, Oracle, how old are you?" Botan asked.

"I'm 400" she said. "Jumi's age slowly. With ever 25 years, we age 1 year" Oracle explained. They nodded.

"Where are you from?" Yukina asked. Oracles' eyes turned a dark shade of blue, losing their sparkle. "The Bejeweled City, In Mana" she said, sitting back in the box.

"Mana?" Yusuke asked. Oracle didn't need to look up to tell them she was angry at Yusuke again, because the stone on her chest let out a blazing and blinding flare, settling back in after a while.

"Oracle, you know Mana is not known on our world" Dumbledore said, and Oracle nodded.

"Yes, but he had no need to ask about it with such distaste" Oracle said. Botan hit Yusuke on the head. "But, I will explain. Mana is a land that used to live in piece, till one day, the power of Mana was stolen. Then, the Mana Goddess came, and saved us all. Mana was moved from earth a long time ago, and placed in the spirit world, but we were still living" Oracle explained.

"The Bejeweled City is the city where all Jumi are born and raised till they become 200, where they must start training to be either a guardian or a knight. In my case, I'm both" Oracle said.

"I am the future leader of the Jumi, my elder sister being leader at the moment, and 50 years ago, on my quest to find a Jumi guardian, I was kidnapped and brought to the human realm, where I was being shown off in a shop. Then, Aldu came and saved me" Oracle said, her eyes green and sparkling for a moment, but then they turned blue again.

"If I don't return soon, the Jumi will be without a leader, and then Mana will be in disarray once more" Oracle explained.

"Excuse me, Oracle, but what is that on your chest that blinded us a few moments back?" Yusuke asked. Her eyes flashed with red, and the stone flashed quickly.

"This is my core. It is split between an Undine, a Jinn, and a Dryad, spirits from our world. I grew from their power, forming my core, and I was born 25 years later. It tells me when things happen, and possesses the most powerful magic known to any universe. But, we are hunted because of them, and that last hunter wasn't seen since before I was born, when the Mana Goddess was still saving my home.

"And then, there was the man who kidnapped me, but that was just by luck that he had stumbled into our world, but once you've left Mana, unless you live there, there is no way of being able to return unless invited.

"My core has told me that my friends, Rubeun and Elazul have been searching for me, and even my best friend, Esmeralda is trying to help. But, that is all, there is no trouble and no one but me has been kidnapped" Oracle said. Her head fell into her hands, and she sat there silently.

"You've gone through a lot, haven't you?" Yukina asked, kneeling next to her. Oracle looked up, and they thought she would have been crying, but her eyes weren't even glossy. "I thought you had been crying" Yukina confessed.

"No, Jumi's can't cry" Oracle said, surprising the group. "It is only possible if someone is in danger, and they have no way of living. Jumi tears can bring even a Jumi stone to life" Oracle said.

"And if someone was to cry for a Jumi" Oracle said, her eyes almost black now, "They would turn to…stone" she choked out the last word, as if crying invisible tears that didn't affect your body or others in any way, only as a way to suppress sadness.

"So please, I warn you, especially you three" she motioned to the boys, "You must not learn to care for me, or worse…fall in love with me" Oracle said. Everyone stood in silent for a moment, as Oracles eyes turned lighter, till they were a bright shade of azure.

"Well, I must be going. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley know that Oracle will be staying here till start of term. Oracle, you'll be sharing a room with Yukina and Botan, and I think that you should sleep for a while. I'll try again tonight to get in contact with Diana. Goodnight" and before they knew it, Dumbledore was gone, and Oracle was asleep, with the box small once more and in her hand.

"So, which one of us will take her to our room?" Botan asked. "And Yusuke shouldn't do it, considering that she already hates him" Botan pointed out, making Yusuke fall on the floor anime-style.

"I'll do it" Kurama volunteered, walking towards the sleeping figure and picking her up. She barely weighed anything at all, like a feather blowing in the wind. Kurama disappeared up the stairs with the sleeping girl in his arms, and the others went back into the kitchen.