Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Demon Diary Fan Fiction ❯ A life with boyfriends ❯ The Promise ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prolog ~The Promise~

OK! OK! I know that I got a little carried away with the title! But Hey I got people attracted! But what I really wanted to say in this is that this Story is dictated to 2 special people My Best Friends For Life And More Kikyo and Kazumay. This is for all the help and support you gave me in live so enjoy your guy's story and Thanks very much!!

Kaguya-"Hey guys lets go and fight some people! Do you guys want to?"

Kikyo- * sips coke*"Why?"

Kaguya-*looks annoyed and sweat drop* " Well I heard these 3 guys were going undefeated for 1000 rounds and I know that we can beat them easily and they said that girls will never beat them! So what do you say?"

Kazumay-* Gets Kikyo on her feet* "We are so in!! Who are the guys? Do we know them?"

Kaguya- * starts to walk out the door and to the fighting spot* " No you do not know them and they're names are Kurama, Hiei, and Eclipse! They are hotties I am telling you before we get there so you know…"

Someone-"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Now we are undefeated!"

Kikyo-"Guess again Hiei! Long time no see? Huh?"

Hiei-" I know that voice! Its it's its Kkkkkkkikyo! What are you doing here?"

Kikyo-" We are here to beat you and your team! These are my team members Kaguya and Kazumay. Now who are your team members?"

Hiei- " this is Eclipse and Kurama. Now are you GIRLS going to fight us?"

Kaguya-"YES!!!! Do you have a problem with that?!?!?!"

Eclipse-" No!!! But what are you going to fight us with hair spray and make up? Hahahahahahahah! I guess I am up first like always Hiei."

Hiei-*sweat drop because of Kikyo sticking out her tongue* "yeah!"

Kaguya-*takes off her jaket and gives it to Kikyo* " Now watch this guy go down in ten seconds. Hold on to my jacket please Kikyo!" *jumps into the ring*

Eclipse