Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Whose Line Is It Anyway? Anime Style!!!!! ❯ Scenes from a hat ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I finally updated. R/R

Disclaimer: Don't own Whose Line or any of these animes.

If did I would be livin it up in L.A.

Green-Lantern: Welcome back to Whose Line Is It Anyway? Where everything's made up and the points don't matter. That's right the points don't matter just like me saying `but mommy I don't want to go to school'. Now lets move on to a game called scenes from a hat. Before the show started I had the audience write down suggestions and put the good ones in this hat and used the crappy ones to keep this place warm. Lets start of with (pulls a slip of paper out of hat) rejected villain names.

Gohan: (in an evil voice) I the evil Fondler will slowly fondle everyone.

*Buzz*

GL: Ok. Moving right along. (pulls slip of paper out of hat) Things you shouldn't say to a cop when you get pulled over.

Jim: No officer. I didn't bury that man alive.

*Buzz*

Jim: No officer I didn't just run over that old lady.

*Buzz*

Yusuke: You know, I could shoot you right now.

*Buzz*

GL: All right. (pulls slip of paper out of hat) What you shouldn't do during a fire.

T.K.: I think I'll have me a drink.

*Buzz*

Jim: *pretends to watch TV*

*Buzz*

GL: Okay one more. (pulls slip of paper out of hat) Better things to do right now than this.

Gohan: I rather be watching Girls Gone Wild.*

*Buzz*

GL: Stay tuned for more Whose Line after this.

GL: Well what do you think? Now review