Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Gohan and Fred Show ❯ The Ultimately First Episode! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing... well, except for Fred. He's all mine. (I originally posted this fic on fanfiction.net. But of course, we all know how they hate people who don't write in "proper formats." It was actually quite popular on there though. Hopefully it'll do half as well on mediaminer.org. So far there are 20 chapters that have already been written. When I post the last old one, I'll start on new ones.)

The Gohan and Fred Show

After a jazzy opening theme song, Gohan steps out. There are three chairs. Gohan takes the middle one. The chair to his left is occupied by a stuffed turquoise monkey known as Fred.

Gohan: Hello there. I'm Gohan, and this is my sidekick Fred. And we'd like to welcome everyone to the first episode of the Gohan and Fred show. Well, let's get to our first and, since everyone else I called felt that this show was beneath them, only guest, new fanfic writer, Kevin.

Kevin, or um, I walk out and have a seat in the last chair.

Gohan: Hey Kevin. What's happenin?

Kevin: Nothing. (notices Fred) Why is my monkey here?

Gohan: He's not your monkey, he belongs to the world. Plus, he's my co-host.

Kevin: Um... How can he be a co-host when he doesn't say anything.

Gohan: Huh? He talks all the time. He's just a little shy right now. It's his first time on TV.

Kevin: I know. I got him at King's Island. I spent almost $5 on that stupid midway game.

Gohan: Let's just change the subject. I'm sure there will plenty talk about Fred and me in the future episodes.

Kevin: (muttering under his breath) Not if there aren't any.

Gohan: What was that?

Kevin: Nothing.

Gohan: Okay, let's get on to the interview. Why did you start writing fanfiction stuff?

Kevin: I was bored.

Gohan: Oh.

Kevin: I was just looking through the internet one day, found some fanfic stuff, and decided that I could do it too.

Gohan: Interesting. Why do you keep writing?

Kevin: I guess because I've got a small fanbase growing. And I would hate to let my fans down.

Gohan: Everyone does.

Kevin: That's funny, I've always pegged you as a let down.

Gohan: What?

Kevin: Well the only time you haven't been a total let down was when you fought Cell. Then you started sucking again during the Dabura fight.

Gohan: Hey, we aren't here to talk about me. We're here to talk about you.

Kevin: Whatever. Just get back to the questions then.

Gohan: Right. Well, let me think. Hm... Well I can't think of anything. You ask some questions, Fred. (the camera switches to Fred)

Kevin: Are you serious? He's not even real. He's just a doll. You idiot.

Gohan: (staring and listening intently to Fred, and ignoring what the guest said) That's a good question, Fred.

Kevin: What are you talking about? He didn't say anything.

Gohan: Oh, you probably missed it. He asked what your plans for the future are.

Kevin: Well, I don't know. I don't plan anything. If I do, it usually gets messed up anyways. (another shot of Fred)

Gohan: Fred wants you to tell the audience the origins of his name.

Kevin: Look, I'm not going to degrade myself into talking with a stuffed monkey. (another shot of Fred)

Gohan: Fred says answer the question or he'll tell everyone your dirty little secrets. Like where you keep your porno.

Kevin: Damnit. Fine, I'll humor you by answering. But it's not because I'm being threatened by a doll.

Gohan: Okay. Answer the question then.

Kevin: I am. (regains composure) It was the summer after my freshman year in high school. All the freshmen go to King's Island, an amusement park in Ohio.

Gohan: Oh so you're from Ohio.

Kevin: First, I'm from Indiana. Indianapolis to be more specific. King's Island is just the place where everyone goes to have fun. Secondly, if you interrupt me again, I'll mess you up big time.

Gohan: Um... you do realize that at one point, I was the strongest person in the galaxy, right?

Kevin: And you realize that I'm just the man who may be crazy enough to kill you.

Gohan: Just go on with the damn story.

Kevin: Like I was saying, all the freshmen go to King's Island because, next year, we have to start going to the high school. Anyways, I won Fred over there at one of the midway games. But at that point he didn't have a name. As a joke, I took him to my soccer practice one day. He was the guardian of my bag. Anyways, there was this hot chick there. I mean, she had a badonkadonk.

Gohan: A what?

Kevin: You know. A badonkadonk. (realizing he doesn't get it) She takes a step, her butt go "badonk." She take another step, it goes "kadonk."

Gohan: Oh.

Kevin: Yeah. Well, she asked what his name was and I said that she could name him cause I'm a smooth operator like that. She went with Fred. And it's a good thing too, cause my older brother wanted to call him Miguel. And Fred isn't Mexican. He was made in Taiwan. Plus, my brother couldn't even spell Miguel right.

Gohan: Is that it?

Kevin: Yep, that's the whole story.

Gohan: Okay then. Fred, anymore questions? (back to Fred) He wants to know what you do about bad reviews.

Kevin: (gets up, walks over to a curtain, and pulls on the rope to open it. Inside are hundreds of heads.) They go on the wall.

Gohan: That's great. Well that's all the time we have for today. And now, Fred will deliver some final thoughts.

The camera stays on Fred for a very long and uncomfortable amount of time. The camera switches back to Gohan, who is on the verge of tears.

Gohan: That was very heart-warming Fred. Well, we'll see you all tomorrow. Bye.

Well, that's over. It probably would have been funnier if I had put someone else on the show besides myself. But I have good reasons for that. One: It gives you a little background on Fred and me. And Two: I love attention. With that said, review. I seriously won't kill anyone who gives bad reviews. I promise. I believe in free speech. Unlike the government. Anyways, review and I might add more. I promise that those will be funnier.