Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Gohan and Fred Show ❯ The Magnificiently Wonderful Second Chapter ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing. (I've been trying to think of someone to bring on to the show. But thinking hurts.)

The Gohan and Fred Show (episode 2)

Gohan: Hello, again. You're watching the Gohan... (the camera switches to Fred for a second. He was apparently saying, "And Fred") Show. And once again, our guest is Kevin.

Kevin: Yeah, you can't get rid of me that easily. Ask my parents.

Gohan: Can you be quiet? We're trying to open the show.

Kevin: I don't have to do nothing. Have you forgot who controls you?

Gohan: What are you talking about?

Kevin: Did you forget already? I bought the show. Now I own it... and you.

Gohan: Fine. But we still need more guests besides you. No one is going to turn in if you are the only person here.

Kevin: I know. That's why I did some calling. (hands Gohan a card)

Gohan: Oh, so I guess we have an actual guest for once. And it's... (reads the name and starts freaking out) CELL!?!?!?!

Cell: (walks out) Hello Gohan.

Gohan: But I thought I killed you.

Kevin: You did. But that hasn't made a difference yet.

Gohan: Well this time, I'll make sure you don't come back. (powers up and starts firing energy beams at Cell, killing him)

Kevin: Damnit Gohan. What did you go and do that for?

Gohan: He was evil.

Kevin: Yeah, but you're the one telling me about how you want more guests. If you keep killing people, no one will want to come on the show.

Gohan: Fine. I won't kill any more guests.

Kevin: Good. And lucky for you, I had a backup plan. I figured something like this would happen.

Gohan: Wait. If you knew this would happen, then why did you do it?

Kevin: Well, I never really liked Cell anyways. But now I have your word that you won't kill any more guests. And that's good because our next guest is pure evil. (hands Gohan another card)

Gohan: (reading card) Okay, our next guest is the most infamous villain ever. All the way from Final Fantasy VII, Sephiroth.

Sephiroth appears a la Kingdom Hearts style. Kevin is on the verge of fainting from excitement.

Sephiroth: Hello.

Gohan: Um, Kevin. Can I have a conference with you over here? (Gohan picks up Fred and all three of them go over to the side so that Sephiroth can't hear them)

Kevin: What do you want? We need to hurry up and get an interview in or people won't keep tuning in.

Gohan: I just want to know who the hell this guy is.

Kevin: Ask him you idiot. That's why he's here. (they all return to their seats)

Gohan: All right, so who exactly are you, uh... Sopha.. Sepa..

Kevin: Sound it out.

Gohan: Sephil...

Sephiroth: It's Sephiroth. It's not that hard to say. It sounds just like it's spelt.

Gohan: Okay, so what makes you so infamous, as Kevin put it.

Sephiroth: How do you not know me? I'm the greatest villain. ever.

Kevin: Yes you are.

Sephiroth: Is he going to hump my leg?

Gohan: I'd say no but I'm not too sure about that.

Sephiroth: Right.

Gohan: But back to my question. How are you the greatest villain?

Sephiroth: Cause I killed Aeris.

Gohan: The god of war?

Sephiroth: No. Aeris. Not Aries.

Gohan: Okay. And killing people makes you cool?

Sephiroth: Of course it does. It's the latest fad. Better hurry and jump on the bandwagon though. It's about to go out of style.

Gohan: But how does killing people make you cool?

Kevin: Are you kidding? Killing people rocks.

Gohan: How would you know? You've never killed anyone.

Kevin: Not in real life. But in my mind, I'm like a serial killer. Almost everyone at my old high school has starred in their own horror movie style death.

Gohan: And people say I'm crazy.

Fred: (that's right, he talks) Will you two shut up? (everyone stares in shock. Cause, you know, it's a talking monkey)

Sephiroth: You mean that thing actually speaks. I thought it was there for amusement.

Kevin: (sees Gohan in shock) I thought you already knew he talked.

Gohan: I was just saying he was talking so I could steal attention away from my dad... and Vegeta... and everyone else in the show.

Kevin: Oh.

Gohan: Since when have you learned to talk, Fred?

Fred: I am not Fred. I am Oozakbu, the god of pies, donuts and other pastries.

Kevin: I KNEW IT!!! (everyone stares at Kevin) What? I just thought it was strange that our house was blessed with a lot pastries.

Sephiroth: Can anyone explain to me what's going on?

Gohan: The monkey's started talking.

Sephiroth: I see that. But I didn't think monkeys could talk.

Gohan: Me either.

Fred: Silence, mortals. I'm tired of the bickering. I'm ending the show right now.

Kevin: I don't think so.

Fred: And why not.

Kevin: Well first off, I own the show. And you signed the contract. Therefore, breach of contract will result in the ultimate punishment. Punishment so horrible, I can't even mention it by name.

Fred: And secondly?

Kevin: You owe me.

Fred: What?

Kevin: Who saved you from that gay amusement park? Who took care of you? Who resewed your arm when it was ripped off? And who made you famous?

Fred: Fine, I'll stay. But when my contract is up so is the show.

Gohan: Um... Oozakbu. It's a lifetime contract.

Fred: Damnit. Fine I'll do the show. But I won't like it.

Sephiroth: I'm so confused.

Gohan: Well, I guess that's all the time we have. We'll see you tomorrow, where hopefully our new producer will have wrangled up another guest.

Kevin: Wait, before we leave, (turns to Sephiroth) can I touch your sword?

Sephiroth: Of course. Do you want to feel it in the chest or through the head?

Kevin: I've been threatened by the One-Winged Angel.... AWESOME!!!

Sephiroth: Look I've got stuff to do. If you call me back here, I'll destroy you all.

Gohan: Don't worry. You won't be hearing from me.

Fred: Me either. I hate celebrities. (Sephiroth disappears)

Kevin: Wait. I want to touch you. (Gohan looks at Kevin with a strange face) No not like that. (Gohan still looks at Kevin with that strange face) Okay, turn off the cameras. I said turn off the cam...

And another episode is down. That one was a lot better. At least I think. Review this and continue with your lives.