Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Gohan and Fred Show ❯ The....Twentyfourth Chapter....what else? ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing. (Just once, I want to be able to say that I own everything!)

 

The Gohan and Fred Show (episode 24)

 

Gohan: Hello and welcome to the Gohan...

 

Fred: And Fred...

 

Gohan: Show. And you've guessed it. Kevin is still here.

 

Kevin: (from behind his seat) Are they still here?

 

Gohan: Yes, they are still here. And those "they" that Kevin is referring to are his "fanfiction herem."

 

Fred: Can you really call them a "harem?"

 

Gohan: I think I just did.

 

UW: So what's the deal? Is Kevin just going to stay behind his chair all day?

 

Fred: Are you ever going to shut up?

 

UW: Maybe once I shove my boot up your stuffed ass!

 

Fred: (glares at UW)

 

UW: (glares at Fred)

 

Kevin: (glares at Sara)

 

Sara: ...What'd I do?

 

Kevin: ....Oh, sorry. The glaring just seemed like fun...(looks around to see that "they" are still there) Ah! (jumps behind seat)

 

Hanami: You know, we're not going to bite...

 

FDA: (tied to her chair) Speak for yourself!

 

Hanami: Well, this is what you get for trying to run away with the money.

 

FDA: I wasn't "trying" to run away with the money, I was actually running away with the money.

 

Hanami: And this is your punishment...you are completing your "date."

 

FDA: ...by co-hosting the show?... (perks up) Okay, I'll stay.

 

Hanami: Good. So do you want me to take the ropes off?

 

FDA: No, it's okay. It's not like I haven't been tied up before...

 

Hanami: O.o

 

Gohan: O.o

 

Sara: O.o

 

UW: (with a perverted look on his face)

 

Sara: (smacks his arm) HEY!!!

 

UW: Sorry... O.o

 

J. Crown: I am more evil than Kevin and UW!!!

 

Kevin: Oh, Jesus.

 

UW: Is he still going on about that?

 

Fred: Give it up already.

 

J. Crown: EVIL!!!!!

 

Kevin: Okay, that's it....SECURITY!! (Hiei runs in)

 

Hiei: Oh boy, oh boy. Do I get to kill something today?

 

J. Crown: (shocked face)

 

Kevin: No, but could you remove him. He's driving me crazy.

 

J. Crown: (as Hiei is "escorting" him out) YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!!!!!

 

Kevin: On this show we have... (everyone joins in on one big laugh and all stop at the same time)

 

Gohan: All right, I guess it's time to move on with the show. Our guest for today is... Wait who is our guest?

 

Kevin: ...I don't know.

 

Gohan: But it's your show. How do you not know who's going to be on?

 

Kevin: I've been a little side tracked....you know. With the whole depression thing.

 

FDA: I'll take care of it! (bounces chair over to phone, somehow manages to get the phone off the hook and dials a number)

 

UW: ...That's impressive...

 

Gohan: Can we even show that on the air?

 

FCC Spokesman: (with the same shocked stare) I don't even know anymore...

 

Everyone: (turns to look at the new guy)....

 

FCC Spokesman: ...Sorry. (walks off)

 

FDA: ...Right...(talks into phone while show continues)

 

Kevin: I just don't understand...why is everyone showing up out of nowhere?

 

Gohan: I blame the media.

 

Fred: I blame Canada.

 

UW: I blame the irreversible time rip that Sara created while she was trying to figure out a cure for AIDS.

 

Everyone: ...WHAT!?!?!?!?

 

Sara: Hey, it's just a hobby. I wasn't actually trying to find a cure for myself or anything.

 

Everyone: Oh...

 

FDA: So you'll be here as soon as you can? ...Great. Thanks a lot. Bye!

 

Hanami: So who'd you get?

 

FDA: Seto Kaiba...

 

Kevin: That's amazing...I'm impressed by her networking skills.

 

FDA: So I did good?

 

Hanami: Yes you did. Good co-host... (pets FDA on the head) Here's your treat. (tosses her a cookie)

 

FDA: (chews on cookie...satisfied.)

 

Seto: (walking in) Okay, where is he?

 

Gohan: Where's who?

 

Seto: Yugi. I got a call from some girl saying he was here and wanted to duel me.

 

Hanami: (looks at FDA with disappointment) Give me the cookie back. (FDA sticks her tongue out to reveal the "cookie") ...ugh...Nevermind.

 

Kevin: Seto, do you ever think that maybe you're a little obsessed?

 

Seto: Obsessed? Are you crazy? Have you not seen the duels? The only time I ever beaten him, I had to threaten him with suicide. And what'd he do right after that? He beat the guy that even I couldn't beat.

 

Fred: Which is like...everyone.

 

Seto: I am the Greatest Duel Monsters Duelist there is! And no one can say otherwise!

 

Gohan: Yugi can.

 

Seto: (ripping hair out) GAHHH!!!!

 

Kevin: Well, did you do any planning before you rushed over here.

 

Seto: How can I plan anything? He's always pre-prepared for anything I throw at him. He's beaten all three of my Blue-eyes White Dragons, he's beaten my Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon, he's beaten Obelisk, he's even beaten my Blue-eyes Shining Dragon. So now, I'm going in unprepared and seeing how well he does against my non-strategy strategy. And knowing Yugi, he will be confused by my brillance of non-planning, and I will be able to beat him and take his God Cards! And then I will once again be known as the greatest duelist alive!

 

Kevin: ...That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

 

Seto: You try failing a hundred different times to the same person!

 

Kevin: I have...they're called parents...

 

Seto: A luxury I know nothing about...(tear)

 

Gohan: You know, Seto. Being the second best isn't all that bad. I mean, sure the fall from grace kills you, but you bounce back.

 

Seto: And what would you know about it?

 

Gohan: Are you kidding? I toppled an unstoppable killing machine when I was 11. I was the best fighter in the galaxy. No one could stop me. Then what happened? The next season, I stopped training to begin schooling, and became weak as a kitten. Until I started training on got a boost from some really old guy. Then, I got my ass handed to me by a walking pink dick! And now look where I am...co-hosting a show with a retard and his gay monkey!

 

Fred: Hey! I'm not retarded!

 

Kevin: Yeah, and who're you calling a gay monkey?!

 

Gohan: SEE?!?!

 

Seto: Was any of this supposed to make me feel better?

 

Gohan: No...it was just me venting.

 

Seto: Well, since this is getting me no where, unless Yugi shows up in a few minutes, I'm leaving. (as he says this, Yugi walks out from around the corner holding a cup of coffee, sees Seto, listens for a minute, turns around and walks away)

 

Fred: ....Well, good luck with that.

 

Kevin: Yeah, we'll be rooting for you.

 

Hanami: Go get 'em tiger.

 

FDA: Ditto.

 

UW: You still blow.

 

Seto: WHAT!?!?

 

UW: It's true. I bet I could beat you.

 

Kevin: Now, now, we're not having another duel on the show. I've already tried it, and it's too damn hard to type.

 

Seto: Whatever. I'm going to go find and beat Joey Wheeler. That'll give me a confidence boost. (walks out)

 

Sara: Well....that was interesting.

 

Gohan: Got anything else in store, oh great owner.

 

Kevin: Not a clue.

 

FDA: Can I make another suggestion?

 

Hanami: Only if you don't lie.

 

Kevin: Cause lying is wrong. (everyone does a cheesy grin and gives a thumbs up, except for Fred, who just waves like an idiot...then they all return to normal)

 

Princess Garnet: (from Final Fantasy 9 runs on) I want to be on!

 

Kevin: What? Why?

 

Garnet: Cause no one from FF9 has been represented yet.

 

Kevin: That's true. Hey, I know who should be on...(Garnet smiles proudly) VIVI!

 

Garnet: What?!

 

Vivi: (walks on) Do I have to?

 

Kevin: Yes, there are many questions I have for you.

 

Garnet: (walks out grumbling something about not getting the proper respect or something like that...I don't know)

 

Vivi: Well, what do you want to know?

 

UW: Is Quina a man or a woman?

 

Vivi: I don't know... It's freaking weird, that's for sure.

 

Sara: Why the hell did you marry it then?

 

Vivi: We needed to get passed Conde Petite and the only way was through marriage. I mean, it's not like it really counts....It's just like visiting Vegas. What happens in Conde Petite, stays in Conde Petite.

 

Fred: Why do you look like Orco from He-Man?

 

Vivi: ...Who?

 

Kevin: Who would you pick to "heal" you? Dagger or Eiko?

 

Vivi: Eiko. She's got better magic.

 

Kevin: I somehow think you missed the point I was trying to make, but I'll accept that anyway.

 

Hanami: What is the meaning of life?

 

Vivi: Life is--

 

FDA: What is four plus eight?

 

Vivi: Twelve.

 

Kevin: Well, that's super. Thanks for stopping by.

 

Vivi: Okay. (walks off)

 

Gohan: Well, I guess that's about it for the show--

 

Kevin: Whoa, whoa, whoa. I think you're forgetting a very important aspect of our show.

 

FDA: You mean?

 

Kevin: You bet. It's time for another Catfight.

 

Everyone: WHOOO!!!

 

Kevin: Now, per J. Crown's last wish, he wanted us to have two Kingdom Hearts girls fight. But I don't know exactly how that works cause there was technically only one Kingdom Heart girl and that was Kairi. The other girls were just making guest appearances on the game. Unless he's talking about some other girls on Chain of Memories, but I wouldn't know cause I don't have a GBA. And making Kairi fight someone like Ariel, Areis, or Yuffie wouldn't be fair cause they're all fighters, and Kairi isn't. So I guess we'll just throw that idea out the window and draw random names out of our spinning wheel thingy. Fred, get the spinning wheel thingy. (Fred runs off and comes back with said spinning wheel thingy) Alright for our first fighter, we will have... Ayami from Tenchi Muyo. And the next fighter will be... Ryoko...also from Tenchi Muyo...hmm...imagine that. We won't even have to do anything. It's like a catfight everyday with these two.

 

Ryoko: Now wait one second. I can go a day without fighting with Ayami.

 

Ayami: That's right.

 

Ryoko: I mean, half the time she starts it anyway.

 

Ayami: That's ri-- HEY!

 

Ryoko: Well, you do.

 

Ayami: No I don't. You start it cause you're always trying to hog Tenchi for yourself.

 

Ryoko: Me? What about you? You're always on him trying to pressure him into marrying you.

 

Ayami: (blushes) Did he really say he was going to marry me?

 

Ryoko: No! Of course he didn't. He can't even stand you.

 

Ayami: Well, I don't know how he could like you more than me, cause I'm not as nosy or intrusive as you!

 

Ryoko: I'll show you whose nosy and intrusive. (attacks and the catfight begins)

 

Everyone: CATFIGHT!!! CATFIGHT!!!

 

Gohan: Okay, well, join us next time.

 

And before you do that, you should review....all four of you....damn, what happened to the days when I would get like 10 reviews per chapter... Oh yeah, ff.net became douchebags, that's right.