Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Gohan and Fred Show ❯ I spy with my little eye...Ah! It's the Twentyfifth Chapter ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing. (Seriously...)
 
The Gohan and Fred Show (episode 25)
 
Gohan: Hello and welcome to the Gohan...
 
Fred: And Fred...
 
Gohan: Show. As always, Kevin is here.
 
Kevin: Sometimes I wish I was dead....
 
Gohan: ...Whoa...That's a little dark don't you think.
 
Kevin: No. Cause other times I wish I was GOD!!!!!
 
Gohan: ...Wonderful. Kevin's little fanfiction troupe is also here. And now, Kevin has an announcement.
 
Kevin: I'm getting sued cause Fallin' Dark Angel's initials, which I use so that I don't have to type out her long name, are the same as the Food and Drug Administration. So from now on, as a settlement deal, her name is simply...Angel.
 
Angel (David Boreanaz): (clears throats) ...we might have a problem...
 
Kevin: Shut up! Your show's through!
 
Angel (David Boreanaz): Your's might be too. (walks off)
 
Kevin: (skeptically, but still slightly worried) He won't do it.
 
Angel (the fanfiction writer this time): Oh, don't underestimate him...
 
Kevin: Why?
 
Angel: ....I dunno....
 
Hanami: (whispers to Kevin) She's been having an off day.
 
Everyone else: Ooooooh...
 
Gohan: Anyway, what's the plan for the day?
 
Kevin: Well, considering recent developements I think we'll have Sakura, from the manga/anime Naruto.
 
Fred: Which, unfortunately, has not been picked up in the United States.
 
UW: Sometimes, I wonder if the anime companies are trying to make money or not.
 
Sara: Really?
 
UW: Yeah...then I remember all the Pokemon crap and I remember that they probably have enough.
 
Kevin: It's a shame that all people think anime is is Pokemon and Dragonball Z.
 
Everyone else: (sighs) Yeah....
 
Gohan: (snapping out of his sigh) Hey, what's wrong with my show?
 
Kevin: Nothing. I just don't like it when people stereotype something based on two seperate shows, especially since they're throwing shows like Yu Yu Hakusho and Cowboy Bebop into the same mold as Pokemon...which, if you've seen either show, you know it's not the same at all.
 
Sakura: (peeking through the curtain) ...Can I come out yet?
 
Kevin: Yes! Jesus, man. Gotta ruin my good moments, do we?
 
Sakura: Sorry, I was just getting bored waiting in that Green Room.
 
Fred: ...We have a Green Room?
 
Gohan: Yeah...didn't you know?
 
Fred: Well, if I'm asking about it, I obviously don't know.
 
UW: Since when did this show have a Green Room?
 
Gohan: Since Kevin took the money out of your paychecks to make it.
 
Everyone else: WHAT!?!?!
 
Gohan: Yeah,...of course, I didn't mind cause he didn't touch mine.
 
Sara: No....since when were we getting paid?
 
Gohan: With the way that room looks, you ain't getting paid anymore.
 
Kevin: Or any less!
 
Hanami: Damn....I could have had some money...
 
Angel: Yeah...oh well. Time for plan B on my money making scheme.
 
Fred: ...Prostitution?
 
Angel: No. Of course not. I would never stoop that low...until Plans C-Q failed. No, my next scheme is...AMWAY!!! (if you don't know, it's a money pyramid type of thing...ask your parents...they'll know)
 
Kevin: Oh God...not that.
 
Angel: Yep. And now, I'm going to show everyone...(UW leans in with hopefullness in his eyes) ...The Plan.
 
UW: Damn...
 
Sara: What?
 
UW: Nothing...
 
Sakura: You know, this "plan" sounds kind of interesting. Can you explain it to me?
 
Angel: Sure. You see, the way the plan works is in a pyramid. One person asks new people to join. These people pay to join. The person who recruited them gets a percent of that money, plus a percent of whatever money comes in from whoever their person gets to join. So the more people you get to join, and the more they get to join, the more money you get.
 
Sakura: Wow!
 
Angel: Wait, there's more.
 
Kevin: We'll be right back.
 
COMMERCIAL
 
Announcer: (with a nice, polite tone. Like in one of those ads where they ask you to adopt kids) Parents, do your kids sit at home all day, fascinated by the television's warm, inviting glow? Do they speak strange words that you don't understand, such as "yaoi" and "otaku?" Do they listen to music that, even at the normal, appropriate listening volume, is still undecipherable? Do they eat rice? A lot of rice? And fish? And talk about things like demons, giant robots, and girls with cat ears? Well, parents, your child or children may be addicted to anime. But it's okay. We're here to help. We're Communists. And we'll be damned if your kids aren't giggling over American Idol or waiting with anticipation for the newest episode of Judging Amy within seven days of our intense Training Camp....Nevermind, we won't lie to you. It's a concentration camp, where we won't just put your kids into slave labor so that they'll make Nike products that we won't have to ship from Mongolia. We'll also make them realize that American cartoons, such as Totally Spies and Code: Lyoko, are just fine. They don't need to embrace another culture, they need to accept the one they live in...or die. That's right. Sometimes, are methods just don't get through,...so we put them in the Gas Chamber. So if you think your child is watching anime, reading manga, or downloading J-pop/J-rock, then call us. We'll fix the problem, or kill your kids trying.
 
COMMERCIAL 2
 
Action Announcer: Do you like...action?!?!
 
Stoner 1: Yeah, man. (is on a skateboard. Tries to ollie, but can't)
 
Stoner 2: Dude, you almost had it that time.
 
Stoner 3: When you go pro, will you remember my name?
 
Stoner 1: Dude, I don't even remember your name now.
 
All Stoners: DUUUUDDE!!! (high fives)
 
Action Announcer: Do you like....excitement?!?!
 
Doctor: Now Mr. Green, this is your third heart-attack this week. We're going to put you on bed rest. It's almost lunch time, so what do you want?
 
Mr. Green: A Monster Thickburger, large, with a two-liter of Mountain Dew, and fries with so much salt, I'll have to dig them out with a shovel.
 
Action Announcer: Do you like....taxes?!?!
 
Kevin's Dad: Damnit! We owe money again. Where does all my money go to? (Kevin is in the background....mooching)
 
Action Announcer: Then get your taxes done at Extreme Tax Associates. Where we'll do your taxes so extreme and so fast, that it will completely blow you the (BEEP) away!
 
COMMERCIAL
 
Angel: ...and then you just go to the conventions and order stuff.
 
Sakura: Wow, how can no one say no to this?
 
Angel: I guess some people are just stupid.
 
Hanami: Hey!
 
Angel: Shut up! You had your chance to jump on the bandwagon. And I don't give second chances....well, there was that one guy who said he could teach me how to fly. And the Jehova's witnesses. And the priest who said he could save my eternal soul...hehe. Sucker.
 
Hanami: ...What the hell are you talking about?
 
Angel: Nevermind. Point is, Sakura here's going to join my little pyramid, and then we'll be rolling in the dough in no time. Nothing can go wrong with this plan.
 
Kevin: You do realize that you actually have to go out and find people to do this. It's not as easy as you think. You have to have good people skills.
 
Angel: I do?...(everyone nods) Screw it then. Time for Plan R.
 
UW: Finally! I'll throw in a thousand dollars.
 
Sara: HEY!
 
UW: I never said it was for me.
 
Sara: Well, then who? (UW gives her a weird wink)
 
Kevin: (blushing) But UW, you know my birthday's not till March. 4th...just so everybody knows....and will get me something.
 
UW: It's not for you, jackass. It's for Sara.
 
Sara: WHAT!?!?
 
Fred: Hey, hey, this show just got more interesting.
 
Gohan: Whoa whoa whoa....okay now that we're calm, let's get this party started.
 
Kevin: What?
 
Gohan: Hey, I'm down. You don't know how bad I need this.
 
Fred: But what about Videl?
 
Gohan: I've been here so long, she'll understand. I mean, it's just like watching it on tv...except it'll be up in my face...and therefor better.
 
Angel: Um, guys....Plan R isn't prostitution.
 
Everyone else: What?
 
Angel: Yeah. Plan Z is prostitution.
 
UW: But you said Plan R was prostitution.
 
Angel: No, I said, prostitution was after plans c-q. Z is after Q, not directly, but it's still after it.
 
Kevin: So what's Plan R?
 
Angel: Trick UW into giving me a thousand dollars. (grabs the money off the table)
 
UW: ...DAMNIT!!!
 
Sara: Serves you right.
 
UW: Shut up. I was doing it for you. You know, like a sign of love.
 
Sara: Trying to get me to sleep with another girl is not love, it's perversion.
 
Angel: It's also a lot of fun.
 
Hanami: (shakes head)...
 
Kevin: Anyway, the show's almost over and you know what that means.
 
Gohan: Another catfight?
 
Kevin: You catch on quick. I mean, it took you 25 episodes, but still.
 
Gohan: Whatever. So who's it going to be?
 
Kevin: We'll leave it up to the wheel of random! (Fred brings out another spinny wheel thingy)
 
Gohan: What? Was there a sale?
 
Kevin: Monkey, spin that wheel.
 
Fred: Kevin, rot in Hell. (walks back to his chair)
 
Kevin: Wait. Who's going to pick the people?
 
Gohan: Why don't you do it?
 
Kevin: ...(looks at Gohan, looks back at the wheel, looks back at Gohan)
 
Gohan: You are so lazy.
 
UW: Fine. I'll do it. (gets up and spins the wheel and pulls out two balls....not his own of couse...I meant two little balls from the--...seriously...two names then...) Sara and Angel.
 
Everyone: Huh?
 
Fred: Wow, who'da thunk it?
 
UW: (to Angel) You're not the only one with more than one plan, woman!
 
Angel: (shakes fist)
 
UW: And I decree it a mud match!
 
Kevin: Since when can you decree?
 
UW: Since now! (a mud pit opens up) Ladies! To the arena! (the girls head towards the "arena") Oh, but you two aren't dressed in your special suits. (holds up the suits, which are bikinis. They go behind a changing area and come out "ready for battle") Now, let the games begin! (the girls stand there, occasionally moving the mud around with their feet)
 
Everyone but UW: CATFIGHT!!!! CATFIGHT!!!
 
Kevin: Well that's the end of the show. Join us next time.
 
UW: WHAT? Aww, that's bull--(off air)
 
Personally,....I'm surprised I even updated. So be greatful and review....and tell your friends. This I command!