Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Truth or Dare ❯ Dares,Dares,And More Dares ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi! Sorry it took so long for this chapter to be posted.It might take longer for the 9th chapter to be posted.Thanks for all the dares and truths.And a special thanks to Koco for all of the truths and dares

Disclaimer:I don't own anything except this story.None of the characteers or songs.

Anime Truth or Dare

Ch. 8 Dares,Dares,And More Dares

Inuyasha:Kouga truth or dare.

Koga:Dare.

Inuyasha:I dare you to sing I'm Blue while standing on the roof butt naked.

Koga:Excuse me?!?

Inuyasha:You heard me get on the roof and strip.

Koga:Kagome do I have to?

Kagome:Sorry Koga but you have to.A dare's a dare.

Yusuke:*grabs camera and heads outside*C'mon Koga.Whatcha waitin' for?The red carpet?

Koga:*missing the sarcasm*That would be nice.

Yugi:Quit stalling already!

Koga:Fine*muttering and cussing*

Sesshomaru:*following Koga so he doesn't run away*

*a few minutes later*

Sesshomaru:He's ready!

Kagome:*outside*You turned my front yard into a stage in just a few minutes?

Sesshomaru:Yep.

All:Wow.

Sesshomaru:*speaking through a microphone*Ladies,gentlemen,and demons.I'm proud to annouce that Koga,leader of the wolf pack,will be singing I'm Blue on top of Kagome's roof,butt naked!

Curtains open to reveal a nude wolf demon holding a mic.

Koga:*turns on the stereo and starts to sing*

Yo listen up, here's a story, About a little guy that lives in a blue world. And all day, and all night, and everything he sees, Is just blue like him, inside and outside. Blue, his house with a blue little window, And a blue Corvette and everything is blue for him, And himself and everybody around, Cause he ain't got nobody to listen...

I'm blue! Da ba dee, da ba die, da ba dee, da ba die, da ba dee, da ba die. I'm blue! Da ba dee, da ba die, da ba dee, da ba die, da ba dee, da ba die.

I have a blue house with a blue window, Blue is the color of all that I wear. Blue are the streets and all the trees are too, I have a girlfriend and she is so blue. Blue are the people here that walk around, Blue like my Corvette, it's standing outside. Blue are the words I say and what I think, Blue are the feeling that live inside me.

Sesshomaru:And that ,Ladies and other various things out there, was Koga!

All:*clapping*

Koga:*back inside with clothes on*That was okay.At least I didn't fall off the roof.

Inuyasha:But you were naked.

Koga:But I didn't fall off the roof.

Inuyasha:But you didn't have any clothes on.

Koga:But I didn't fall off the roof.

Inuyasha:But you were na-

Bulma:Okay,okay.That's enough.Koga it's your turn.

Koga:Spike Tuth or dare.

Spike:Dare.

Koga:I dare you to buy the most expensive ice cream in the world.

Spike:And where am I supposed to get it from?

Vash:Down the street next to the gun shop.

Spike:I need money.

Jet:Spike,remember that last bounty worth 81 billion dollars?

Spike:What about it?*3 mins. later*Oh. *goes down to the store to buy the ice cream*

All:*playing blackjack*

Spike:I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!

Kagome:What are you waiting for bring it up here!

Spike:*20secs. later*Here's the ice cream.

Hiei:*climbs inside Kagome's window*Alright where's the fox?*looks around and sees the ice cream*Ice cream!*chibifies*

Kurama:*still in closet* So does this mean that your'e still gonna kill me?

Hiei:Duh.

Kurama:Crap.

What will happen when Hiei gets done with his ice cream?Will he kill Kurama?Find out on the next chapter of Anime Truth or Dare!