Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Truth or Dare ❯ Cameras ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi everybody!Sorry it took so long for this chapter to be posted.Anyway I'm back and I don't own any anime or their characters.Though I really wish I did.I hope you like this chapter.

Anime Truth or Dare

Ch. 9 Cameras

Kurama:*changes the subject*So Spike are you gonna go?

Spike:Huh?Oh yeah.It's my turn isn't it?

Yugi:Hmm...?Let me think:DUH!!

Spike:*mutters*Brat *out loud*Hiei truth or dare?

Hiei:*mouth full of ice cream*I twick xare.

Spike:Say what?

Hiei:*getting a little annoyed*I twick xare!

Spike:I'm sorry,one more time?

Hiei:*getting really annoyed*I tick are!!

Spike:*toying with Hiei*I kick air?

Hiei:*reaches for his katana*

Spike:*very quickly*YOU PICK DARE!!YOU PICK DARE!!!

Hiei:*swallows ice cream*I knew you'd see it my way.

Spike:Um..okay.Anyway I dare you to*looks around and sees Kurama writing his will*not kill Kurama!

Hiei:Grrrrrr...

Kurama:*runs to Spike and starts hugging him*Thank You Thank You THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Spike:*sweatdrops*Uh..Your welcome?

Inuyasha:*has Yusuke's camera ,while Yusuke went to the bathroom,and is taping this*Yusuke is gonna love this.

Kurama:*hears Inuyasha*What's on that tape?

Inuyasha:Nothing.

Kurama:There's something on that tape I'm not gonna like.So tell me before I have to take it away from you.By force.

Inuyasha:*thinks*Darnit where's Yusuke.He'll bail me out won't he?

Kurama:You're stalling.

Yusuke:Sorry it took me so long to get back Inuyasha.I had to eat something.Did you tape something interesting? *sees Kurama looking evil*Hey Kurama what's wrong?

Kurama:*speaking very calm*Yusuke is that you're camera?

Yusuke:Yeah.What about it.

Kurama:Oh nothing just wondering.

Yusuke:*clueless*Ok.

Kurama:Kagome do you have any plants in your house?

Kagome:Ummm..Yeah there are some downstairs in the living rooom.Why?

Kurama:It's nothing really.*has a grin on his face that makes everybody worry*

Kuwabara:Hey wait a minute!Kurama might try to kill......*stops when he sees Kurama looking at him strangely*

Kurama:*starts talking very very calm again*Kill what Kuwabara?

Kuwabara:Bugs that try to kill plants?

Kurama:*walks out of Kagome's room and goes to the living room*Something like that.

Kaoru:*back inside with Yahiko and heard everything*Why are you two still here? *points to Yusuke and Inuyasha* He's gonna try to kill you!

Yusuke:Kurama wouldn't do that.

Botan:You idiot!Kurama used to be Youko Kurama right?

Yusuke:Right.

Botan:So what makes you think he won't kill you?

Yusuke:He's nice.

Botan:*throws her hands in the air*I give up!

Kurama:*inspecting the plants*These will do nicely.

Will Yusuke and Inuyasha die at the plants of Kurama?Why didn't Inuyasha just give him the tape?And why was Kuwabara smarter than Yusuke?Find out on the next chapter on Anime Truth or Dare!