Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Gathering of the Sadistics ❯ Was Was Were Was Were ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, South Park, DragonBallZ, or any other anime or real person or persons I happen to throw into this story.

_______________________________________________________________ ________

Rando is the only person still strapped to his table/seat thingy. The lights are still on.

Kikyo: *realizes she's in no danger from Bakura, but watches him sit down on his table/seat thingy, all the way across the room, before saying anything* What's wrong, Bakura? You afraid of little old Yami here? *pats Yami's shoulder*

Yami: *wears a mask of indifference, although he's completely disguested by Kikyo's behavior*

Yugi: That might not be a good idea...um, Kikyo, was it?

Kikyo: *nods*

Yugi: Yes, well, you see...Bakura's not the most patient person and taunting him might...

Bakura: *sends Yugi, Yami, and Kikyo to the Shadow Realm* Upset me.

~~~Shadow Realm~~~

Yugi: *holds head in hands* Not again...

Yami: *blink, blink*

Kikyo: ... ...So this is the Shadow Realm? *looks around*

Yugi: Yeah. Not much to see, is there.

Kikyo: It's all a purple mist...

Yami: It's what you make of it. Now wait just a minute and I'll get us out of here. *Millenium Puzzle starts to glow*

A large bee appears out of nowhere, knocks Yami over, and steals his Millenium Puzzle. All in .02 seconds.

Yami: *stares, akward silence* ...Shit!

Kikyo: Naraku's servents...

Yugi: Don't worry, guys! I've still got mine!!! *Millenium Puzzel starts to glow*

Yami: Yugi wait!!!

A large bee appears out of nowhere, knocks Yugi over, and steals his Millenium Puzzle. All in .02 seconds.

Yugi: *blink, blink* Shit!

Yami: Yeah...

Kikyo: Naraku's servents...

Yami/Yugi: Yeah! We Got It!!!

Kikyo: *shrinks away* Just trying to be helpful. Geez.

Yami: *sighs* Now let's think about this logically. *enters King of Games Mode* The only reason I wasn't sent back into the Millenium Puzzle when it left Yugi is because we're in the Shadow Realm. But I can still sense where it is, and if we ever want to get out of here we must take back those items! So follow me. *confidently heads off in some direction with Yugi and Kikyo following him*

~~~evil person's Shadow Realm hideout lair, castle...thing~~~

Naraku: *sitting on the floor of his evil person's Shadow Realm hideout lair, castle...thing, two bees come and drop the Millenium Puzzles into his hands, evil grin*

Kaiba: *standing in a corner in the shadows* That was easier then I thought.

Naraku: I told you it would be.

Kaiba: ....................................

Naraku: You're not very talkative are you?

Kaiba: *glares* ..............................

Naraku: *evil chuckle* Very well. You go and duel Yugi to make him my slave...then I'll use him as insurence when I duel Yami and return his soul the Millenium Puzzle for ALL OF ETERNITY!!! Muuuuwwwwwwwwwahahahahah!!!!

Kaiba: No.

Naraku: What?

Kaiba: No.

Naraku: *at a loss for words* ........

Kaiba: Not very talkative are you?

Naraku: *glares*

Kaiba: *evil chuckle, walks out of the room*

Naraku: You just wait, Kaiba. I'll have you working for me soon enough...

~~~Out of Shadow Realm~~~

Inuyasha: This is boring. *jumps up into a tree that appeared out of nowhere*

Hiei: I thought you were in love with the bitch?

Inuyasha: *disgust* Keh! She's going after the Egyptian, remember? *begins mumbling something about how he should have known that Kikyo had only hate in her heart, and that going to hell suddenly doesn't seem like the best of fates, and Kagome is much better, and that becoming a full demon is probably a bad idea, too*

Miroku: *rolls his eyes* No!!! You think?

Kuwabara: She was going after Bakura!!!

Hiei: No, baka! The pharaoh.

Kuwabara: Pharaoh?

Hiei: I grow weary with having to explain things to you. *sits on table/seat thingy with eyes closed*

Cartman: Yes. Pharaoh. Pharaoh smaraoh, pharaoh, kharaoh.

Kuwabara: This isn't funny, guys!

Cell: Yes it is.

Bakura: Hmph. A pharaoh is the leader of the Egytians. He leads his leagons of terror out in the dead of night...that's when we come. We come to GET you. We Spit Parasites Into Your Brains! Of course......not every Egyptian is loyal to pharaoh. No. Some of us attack Without being commanded to. *begins mumbling something mostly incoherent about a baka pharaoh*

Kuwabara: *trembles in his boots*

Cell: *looks intently at the ceiling* Hey!!! Would you look at that!?! Gullable is written on the ceiling!!!

Kuwabara: *eyes dart to the ceiling* It is not!

Rando: *shakes his head* That was not acceptable, Bakura!!! What about Yugi? You didn't even give him a chance to use his Eye Attack of Utter Cuteness!

Ryou: Yeah, Bakura!!! Yugi was innocent!

Bakura: What do I care? If only I knew pharaoh was that easy to get rid of from the beginning. All I had to do was give my Shadow Powers of Darkness a little extra boost...things would have been much easier. *sighs regretfully* Oh well. Now to take over the world.

Kuwabara: *standing beside Rando, FAR AWAY from Bakura* Hey! When did you start caring about little midgits with weird hair?

Hiei: Hn.

Rando: *rolls eyes* Listen. All I was saying was...

Cartman: All you were saying was. Was were was. Was was were was were were were.

Kyle/Stan: O.o?

Rando: WAS. That the Least you could have done was copy his techinique, and THEN send him to the Shadow Realm.

Bakura: *turns toward Rando* I don't care what YOU think I should have done. You're still strapped to a table/seat thing for Ra's sake. What overwhelmingly brilliant plan did you have to get out of that, eh? Gonna apply it any time soon?

Cartman: *gets in Rando's face* Was was. Were werree was were.

Kyle: He's an even bigger fat ass then usual.

Rando: *tries to ignore Cartman and continues to talk to Bakura* I don't care how much you're going to torture me for this...but your group has the strategy of a toothpick.

Cell: Hmmm?

Bakura: *advances on Rando, slows down suddenly as he realizes something* ...Toothpick?

Kuwabara: *scoots away from Bakura*

Rando: *nods* Let me explain. You see...

Cartman: Seeie seeie feeie see see see me me wasie fuzzie fu fu was was buz buz were!

Stan: God damn it, Cartman, just shut up for a while!

Rando: As I was saying! A toothpick, you see, is made of wood. And wood is an inanimate object. Therefore, you're group has the strategy of an inanimate object. Meaning that you'll never DO what you've been planning to do sense ...oh...Chapter 4.

Ryou: ... ... ... Um.... I don't see a connection there. That was...lame.

Bakura: *to Ryou* I agree. *to Rando* You're stupid. *attempts to torture Rando*

Cartman: *pushes Bakura aside, yells in Rando's ear* WAS WAS WASIE WASIE WERE WERE WAS WERE WAS WERE. WASIE WASIE WERE WERE FUR FUR FUR...ect.

Bakura: *lands on the floor with a Thump* The hell? *looks at Cartman in disbelief*

Rando: *puts his hands over his ears* SHUT UP!!! Wait a minute...I'm free! I'm free!!!

Cartman: *abruptly stops his annoying rampage and starts a game of go-fish with Towlie*

Everyone: *stares as Rando jumps around the room in glee*

Rando: Alright! *punches fist into the air in victory*

~~~evil person's glass hideout lair...thing~~~

Malik: *is lying on the floor twitching*

Marik: O.o? You alright, Malik?

Malik: *twitch, twitch, violent twitch, little shudder, twitch*

Marik: Umm...*bends downs beside his "light" and hesitantly touches his shoulder*

Malik: *jumps up and begins to strangle Marik*

Marik: Gaaaahhh!!! *pries Malik off of him and falls backward onto the ground*

Malik: *strange light in his eyes* Three more people, Marik. Three More People!!!

Marik: *gulp*

Malik: Do you know what this means?

Marik: *meekly shakes his head*

Malik: WE'RE TAKING IT TO THE SHADOW REALM!!!

~~~out of evil person's glass hideout lair...thing~~~

Rando: Whooooyeah, baby!!! I'm freeeeee!

Kid Buu: *suddenly regains conscienceness* He he whooooooooooehehehehehehehehehehehehe! *pounds on chest and makes monkey noises again*

Elder Toguro: Weeeeeeeeeheheeeeeee! *also pounds on chest and makes monkey noises again*

Tea: Eep!

Miroku: *holds Tea affectionately*

Kuwabara: It's alright, pretty lady. They did this a while ago. At the most all it does is annoy you.

Inuyasha: *ears perk up in annoyance* At the most.

Tea: It's so scarey!

Elder Toguro: *is evilly insane, but not completely unintelligent, he hears Tea and turns Kid Buu to see his reflection in the mirror*

Kid Buu: *sees that strange being he doesn't like staring at him, becomes infuriated and starts throwing punches at it again*

Kuwabara: Uhhh...I don't think this is good.

Hiei: Hn.

Kid Buu: *get throw back each time, forms himself into a ball and Then throws himself against the forcefield, he rebounds off all the walls in the room like a ping pong ball, destroying table/seat thingies and narrowly missing people*

Kuwabara/Rando/Miroku/Cartman/Kyle/Stan: *panic*

Towlie: *has no idea what's going on, lights up*

Hiei: You're all stupid. *easily dodges Kid Buu's Ping Pong Ball Attack*

Bakura/Elder Toguro/Miroku: *also easily dodge Kid Buu*

Inuyasha: *doesn't bother to do anything and lies in his tree, unconcerned*

The room grows suddenly dark...

_______________________________________________________________ ________

Mantis16: I rock. And I'm humble, too.