Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I'll never stay down ❯ New Player ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

New player
 
As the rain clears he begins to walk into the rather small city. His spikes back blonde hair and long black headband makes him appear menacing in the darkness. His muscular arms are covered only from the elbow to his wrist by long black bands. His eyes have ferocity to them that any smart person would want to avoid.
“Hey man, don't you know where you have wondered?” the man stops and looks in the direction of the voice, just a dark ally.
A man with a long pipe walks out from the shadows with two more equally psychotic looking men behind him, “You shouldn't be out after dark in these kinda places ya know?” The man spins the pipe with some skill and ends with it cocked behind his back, “Give us all your cash and we will only beet you.”
The blonde man unzips his vest to reveal a muscled torso to match his arms.
The man with the pipe looks unimpressed and he swings his pipe forward, “Kill him.”
The two men charge at the blonde each pulling out knifes. The first man reaches him and swings catching nothing but air, then the second slashing the same thing. They both look around confused.
“What the hell is wrong with you two he wasn't even armed, you can't handle some punk with no”
The blonde suddenly appears behind the man with the pipe. Wit his arms already back he lets loose a blow into the mans spine that turns the man to jelly as he practically folds to the ground.
One of his fellow thugs looks at the blonde wide eyed, “What the hell did you do!?”
The blonde cracks the knuckles on his right hand and with a casual tone says, “I believe I broke his spin in half.” He charges forward and slams his fist into the thug who talked to him causing him to collapse and cough up blood.
The over thugs has already ran away after seeing the leader fall so he turns back to the one still conscious.
As he walks forward he keeps his casual tone, “I guess it's just you and me.”
An ear shattering scream can be heard echoing off the buildings along with a spine chilling laughter.
 
 
 
A/N this was just meant to introduce this man nothing else so don't kill me because Seth and Kai aren't in it.