Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Artemis Fowl: The Most Dangerous Mission ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Prologue

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~

Artemis Fowl is a genius, a criminal mastermind. And in tune with the supernatural, which is exactly why Spirit World needs him. So when the LEP recon force needs help, they call Koenma and Artemis, their old nemesis. This is where our story begins...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Julius, we have a problem" said a centaur (half horse half man)

"Maybe I should cut your budget, Centaur" said a 3-foot-tall pudgy elf with a red face.

"Sorry Commander Root" said the Centaur "But someone has kidnapped the King of Atlantis-"

"WHAT!!!" said Root as his face turned red hence his nickname 'beetroot' "How...why?!?"

"And as I was saying," the Centaur said indignantly "Holly was also kidnapped while trying to protect him"

"Just what she needs, more discrimination"

"The thing is, we don't know where they are. We might have to ask Artemis for help."

"Why should we. We don't need him."

"Actually, we do. There is a high chance that the King and Holly are hidden above ground. Besides, we need all the help we can get, and if we have to get it from a mud-boy, then so be it!"

"Okay, okay, don't get so worked up about it, Foaly" said Root backing up as if he was scared of the centaur.

"I'll send Joem up immediately" said Foaly in a business-like manner once again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Send Yusuke to the Fowl Manor." said Koenma. "NOW!!!"

"We must rescue Yukina, and without the help of the Fairies, it will be impossible. It seems that without the help of Artemis Fowl, we cannot reach them." muttered Koenma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ < p>T. T. F. N.

Ta Ta For Now

~~~~~~~~~~Bonnie

JA NE!!! ^_^

~~~~~Michelle