Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Artemis Fowl: The Most Dangerous Mission ❯ Impossible ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Impossible~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Artemis Fowl was sitting in his chair in front of his computer thinking of yet another get-rich-quick scheim when Juliet burst in to his room

"Arty, Arty check the surveillance camera at the front gate, quick!!!"

"You forgot to knock Juliet, I won't tolerate it again."

"Sorry Arty, but look at the camera!"

3 men, or maybe young adults, were walking to the front gates up. Wait, make that 4 men, as Artemis saw a black shimmer in the air. They jumped right over the gate and walked up and knocked on the door. The black figure came into sight and said something to the one with the long hair. They all seemed confident.

Artemis picked up his walky talky and told Butler to let them in and find out what they wanted.

"Artemis, they request your presence."

"Tell them I will be there in a minute, Butler" Artemis reached the bottom of the stairs and looked at the visitors. One had a green outfit on and looked like a normal teen, older than Artemis. Another had orange hair and a blue outfit, and looked the same age as the first. The third had long red hair and a white outfit on, probably to show respect. Then there was that guy dressed in black, he had black hair and wasn't smiling, as the others were. It looked as though he didn't want to be here. "Hello, may I ask your names and what business you would like to discuss?"

"Yusuke," said the first young man "This is a big house!"

"Kuwabara," said the second young man "Koenma was right, you are rich!"

"Kurama" said the third "and this is Hiei" Hiei nodded

"We have come to ask you a favor" said Yusuke "Botan, where did you go?" A girl with blue hair (witch Artemis thought was strange) came flying in on what looked like a paddle (witch Artemis also thought was strange) and landed beside Yusuke. She was wearing a pink Kimono and seemed impossibly happy. When she landed the paddle-like thing disappeared.

"Hi! I'm Botan! You must be the famous Artemis Fowl the second that I here sooo much about! I didn't expect you to be so...young!"

"Wuh..." Artemis felt dizzy from shock. Something just doesn't disappear into thin air! He fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you like it? This is my first Artemis Fowl Fic and the next one should be longer, I just thought that this was a good place to stop. Should I keep going?

T. T. F. N.

Ta Ta For Now!