Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Artemis Fowl: The Most Dangerous Mission ❯ Arty and the Demons ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Note~ Sorry I haven't updated lately, my parents are bugging me. anyway, this chapter is longer than the last and thanks for all the reviews ; ) I would also like to thank Michelle for helping with the Yu Yu Hakusho bit. And If you would like Holly to be in this Fic, tell me, because right now things won't be like that. DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of this story except for the plot, and maybe the bad guys. SO DON'T BUG ME!!!

Arty and the Demons

"Artemis, Artemis..." said Butler "Arty..."

Artemis woke up with a start "What did you call me?" he said with clenched teeth. Everyone laughs

"I had to...sorry"

"Quite all right, Butler. How do you do that, Botan?"

"Do what, Artemis?" she said with a puzzled look

"Blue hair, flying and make your flying instrument disappear just like that" he snapped his fingers.

"I guess I should explain" Artemis nodded vigorously at Botan's words "Well, everyone here works for spirit world to get rid of demons causing havoc and destruction. See, Kurama, Hiei, and I are all demons."

"How so?" asked Artemis.

Hiei muttered, "Why did I bother to come?"

"Hiei, don't be so rude. Yusuke and Kuwabara are human. You can normally tell when someone is a demon right away, but that would scare the people that we are trying to help. So we only accept demons that look like humans or have something we can cover up, like Hiei's extra eye." Hiei scowled as Artemis looked at the band that he had covering the eye on his forehead. "When demons do something sinister such as take over peoples minds and such, they" she gestured to the four guests "take care of the problem."

"How do I know that you are telling the truth?" said Artemis in an accusing tone

"How else would I be able to fly?"

"Good point, what is it you want from me anyways?"

"We would like you to help us on a case. See...they aren't the brightest guys in the world."

"At least I'm smarter than Kuwabara!" said Yusuke

"Yah, well, ah, so what! I'm stronger than you, Urameshi" (what Kuwabara calls Yusuke, Yusuke's last name) retorted Kuwabara.

"Hardly a beneficial conversation, boys" said Kurama, interrupting their conversation.

"I will leave now, good bye" said Hiei as he took off with extra-ordinary speed.

"You'll have to excuse him." said Kurama "Meeting new people isn't exactly his strong point"

"Anyways no one here is nearly as smart as you are and we need brains for this one. We will have to train you a bit, you are a bit scrawny. Does he have enough spirit energy?"

"For what we want him to do, yes. he just needs to learn to control it" said Yusuke. It was unlike him to be so serious

"Excuse my lack of knowledge" Artemis chuckled at his own joke "but what the heck is spirit energy?"

"You will see soon enough"

"What if I refuse to go?"

"We take you by force." said Kurama

"I see...well if one of you can beat Butler, I will come with you."

"Sounds fair" said Yusuke with a laugh "I guess we'll have to do this the old fashioned way. Ready, set, go! Rock, paper scissors!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He, he, he I win! Come back next time, bye!