Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Artemis Fowl: The Most Dangerous Mission ❯ The Next Day... ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N~ Sorry for not updating ^_^ I posted 2 chapters to compensate

The Next Day...


"Let's start already!!!" Kuwabara was growing impatient. (What else is new.)

"Artemis go upstairs!" ordered Butler

"But, Butler...I know what your going to say..."

"Now that's a shock" muttered Yusuke

"Shut up!!!" he surprised himself. He had never felt this way before. Yusuke managed to annoy him! Now he knew how Kuwabara felt. "Anyway, before I was rudely interrupted" he glanced at Yusuke "Butler would say that I could get hurt."

"Come on Yusuke" said Botan "were coming too."


"But..." Botan grabbed him by the ear and practically dragged him up the stairs.

"Wow! This is a lot of computers! Do any of these have video games?" said Yusuke as he entered Artemis's study. He immediately began poking around and all the computers.

"Unfortunately, yes. Butler wanted one, so I created one for him. It's a fighting game, but I haven't come up with a name yet." he pointed to a virtual reality helmet where the projection screen used to be.

"This is going to be great!"

"Don't kill each other, boys. I don't want any bodies in my courtyard" he chuckled, he'd made another joke!

"Come on, let's get on with it!" shouted Yusuke "These previews are taking forever!" he said more quietly.

"Shut up, Urameshi!" Kuwabara said as he charged at Butler.

Butler moved to the side just in time. Kuwabara smashed into the wall. A giant crack formed in the wall where his head hit.

"Butler may not be fast, but he is smart, and from what I hear from Foaly, he is strong as well." said Kurama.

"You know Foaly?!?" said Artemis, amazed.

"Of course! We have contacts with every race on the earth. If you had started to revel the people to the rest of humanity, we would have interfered. That is the kind of things that we deal with."

Kuwabara punched Butler and Butler punched Kuwabara at the same time. Both punches connected. Both of them flew off into the opposite wall and made a dent. Kuwabara was up first, because he had had more of these sort of experiences. Butler was shocked!

He had never fought someone of equal strength before. And if he was the weakest... He got up to see Kuwabara charging at him. How could he get up after a blow like that? As Kuwabara punched him, he grabbed his arm and flipped him over. After several more minutes of fighting like this...

"Come on, this guy is a pushover!!!" shouted Yusuke at the game. Kuwabara, however, thought Yusuke was shouting at him.

"Shut up, Urameshi! If I used my spirit sword, he would have been beaten 5 minutes ago!!!" Kuwabara was getting tempted to attack Yusuke instead of Butler!

"Spirit sword, what's spirit sword?"

"This, spirit sword" shouted Kuwabara, who was obviously annoyed. He closed his hands into fists and concentrated. (That is quite an amazing feat) Suddenly, a sword made of what seemed like fire appeared in his hand.

Butler was astonished! How...what??? "How did you do that???"

"Let me take a wild guess...that is Kuwabara's spirit energy in a visible form." said Artemis.

"Yes, and he could kill Butler with..." Kuwabara had tripped over a rock, (thanks for the idea, Michelle!) and the sword disappeared. Another big crack was made in the floor by Kuwabara's head. Yusuke and his team felt like strangling Kuwabara right about now. Artemis was wondering how many cracks and dents there would be before the fight was over.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

T. T. F. N.

Ta Ta For Now

~~~~~~~~~~Bonnie

JA NE!!!

~~~~~~Michelle