Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Artemis Fowl: The Most Dangerous Mission ❯ On With the Fight! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Sorry if the fight scene sucks....I have it envisioned in my mind, but I can't get it on paper....Gomen

On with the fight!!!


Butler tries to punch Kuwabara (punch left, punch right in one second, then repeat) and doesn't hit Kuwabara at all! Then, after about 40 punches he adds in a knee-jab and it connects! Kuwabara goes into the air and crashes on the ground making yet another dent in the floor. The rest of the Urameshi team, (Hiei, Kurama, and Yusuke) could have landed on their feet, but no one seems to like Kuwabara, so he falls flat on his face. (^_^) It looked like Butler had won but suddenly...

"Get up, you weakling!!! My grandmother could do better then that!!!" Yusuke yelled at the TV. (He "accidentally" fired his spirit gun (for those of you who don't know what that is, I will explain later) at the machine and blew it up. Even if Artemis doesn't have a T.V., he has one now cuz I said so! :P)

Kuwabara jumps up and grabs the rock he tripped over earlier "Say that again, Urameshi!!!"

Suddenly, Butler attacks Kuwabara, and out of reflexes , Kuwabara flings the rock at Butler. It hits Butler in the head and he collapses on top of Kuwabara, flattening him.

"I guess that's one way to get a double knockout!!!" said Yusuke, scratching the back of his head.

"I'm OK" said Kuwabara, like a drunken monkey. (Kuwabara isn't an alcoholic, not in this Fic, anyway! Some people think he is a monkey, though!*_*)

"We have met your demands, now you must meet ours." said Kurama to the dumb-founded Artemis.

"And I thought we had him to..." mumbled Artemis.

Suddenly a rock zoomed just above Artemis's head and almost hit Kurama, but he saw it and chopped the rock in half. (go Kurama!!!)

"Kurama, what did that rock ever do to you?" shouted Kuwabara.

"Let's see, it tried to kill him..." said Yusuke like it was the most obvious thing in the world. (which in his mind, it was)

"Shut up, Urameshi!!!" yelled Kuwabara. "Darn," he mumbled under his breath, trying to take another approach "I was trying to hit 'little Arty'."

"I actually am most likely only 3 to 4 years younger than you, and therefore am NOT little."

"Whatever!" said Kuwabara, giving up.

"Artemis, where is the nearest VCR???" asked Botan, who was back to her bubbly self.

"Follow me" said Artemis, leading them to the living room. It was nicely furnished in leather and didn't have many windows. Botan popped the video into the VCR and an icon came up on the screen saying, Koenma Co. with flashing lights and music.

"Hello" said what appeared to be a child about 2 1/2 feet in height "I am Koenma, ruler of spirit world"

Artemis couldn't contain himself. "That...toddler is ruler of spirit world!?!" he almost laughed but maintained his composure.

"Now, our mission is to rescue the fairy king of Atlantis. We know where he is, but we will have some trouble getting to him. This castle is in the spirit world part of 'Fairy kingdom' and has complicated tasks in the fortress. These 'puzzles' are very high tech and no one has even made it past the first one! That is where you come in Artemis, you will help solve the codes."

"So, what's in it for me?" said Artemis, as if Koenma could hear him.

"You are probably wondering what's in it for you."

"How does he do that?"

"Well...our gratitude!!!" all of them (except Koenma) fell down, Anime style. Even Ogre in the back round.

"Um... Koenma, sir" said the blue Ogre with a horn sticking out of his head."A new update has arrived"

"Hm...oh...ok!!! News Flash (news music comes on) I've always wanted to do that! I've been informed that a fairy will be accompanying you on your mission as it is their business in the first place. He will be here in 5 days time. Until then, you must train, Artemis!!! Hiei will be joining you later on, perhaps during the training session. Good luck!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~

T. T. F. N.

Ta Ta For Now

~~~~~~~~~~Bonnie

^_^ JA NE

~~~~~~~Michelle, Editor