Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Old Memories ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kitta: This is for BP, Rowan Girl, Yuki1000, and Princess of Neptune. Hope you enjoy! And go read Black Panthers stories they are good!

Disclaimer: Own only Kitta! I don't even own any of the other OCs in the story.

____________________

Chapter 3

"What are your name's anyway," I asked?

"I'm Yusuke, this are my friends Kurama, Hiei, and Kuwabara," said Yusuke as he pointed to each as he said their names.

"Come on lets get out of the rain," said Kitta turning towards the tree she had been in earlier. She lightly leaped up and landed on the branch she had been on earlier. The others also jumped up into the tree.

Hiei jumped up to a branch above that of Kitta's. He leaned against the tree bringing one of his legs up to his chest. He put one hand ideally on his knee and the other hand was hanging loosely by his side.

Kurama sat on the limb that Kitta was on.

He put one hand on the branch above his head, the one Hiei was on, he put the other one on his knee that he had brought to his chest, and he let his head rest on the knee he had brought up.

Yusuke got a branch that was half way in between Kitta's and Hiei's, and out a little bit away from both.

He leaned against the tree letting his legs and arms just hang ideally.

Kuwabara was the last person to get up, but it seemed he was having some trouble.

"Can you help me you guys," he asked?

Everyone looked at him then at the others. Kitta who looked as if she had fallen asleep opened one eye, and the snapped her fingers. Kuwabara started to float over to Yusuke's limb where he was gently placed. With that done Kitta closed her eye again.

"How did you do that," asked Yusuke?

She sighed and opened both eyes this time.

"I'm psychic," she said.

"I thought you were a kitty," said Kuwabara. Everyone looked at him with a very questioning look.

"Riiiiiiiiiiight, acutely I'm a panther; and I'm also fire, ice, and human,"

"How can you be all of those things," asked Kuwabara?

"I really don't want to explain, but I have a question, why are you here. I though humans weren't allowed in Makia."

"Kurama and me were sent to look into a slave camp problem, and Yusuke and Kuwabara also wanted to come along," said Hiei.

In an instant I was up on Hiei's branch and had him by the shirt.

"Where's the slave camp," I asked/yelled!?!?!

Everyone seemed amazed at how fast I had moved, Hiei particle. His eyes at first went big with surprise, and then narrowed, "Will you let go of me?" I blushed a little, then let go and stood back. She had been leaning down only a few inches from his face.

"Where is the slave camp," I repeated once I had gotten my blushing under control.

"Why do you want to know, and why should I tell you," he asked in a dry tone, with some sarcasm in it.

"If you want to get out of the forest, is one good reason, my friends are trapped in the camp, and last you sure as heck don't want to get me mad," she said. Her eyes were dangerously narrowing and becoming an almost black-blue color.

"She dose has a good point, Hiei," said Kurama from bellow.

"Hn," was all he said. Kitta seeing she wasn't going to get anything else out of him jumped down to her branch where Kurama was.

"Will you tell me," she asked?

"If you promise to help us," he said.

"I promise to help in anyway possible," she said.

"Good, now we..," Kurama was interrupted.

"How can we trust her," asked Hiei?

"The same way we all trusted you when we where under the 'Gate of Betrayal," said Yusuke.

"Hn"

"Anyway, we are looking for a gang of thieves that are capturing and selling other demons as slaves to the slave camp. The leader is said to be a powerful demon, and he also has a strong group of thieves at his command. It is said that he gets his power from two stones. One it a fire stone and the other is a plant control stone. We are suppose to catch him and get the stones and take them back to Spirit World for safekeeping. And the slave camp is out in Death Man's desert," explained Kurama.

"What dose the leader look like," she asked?

"It is said he has flaming red hair, like mine, and deep blue evil looking eyes," Kurama said.

Kitta's heart felt like it had skipped a beat, and apparently it showed on her face to, by the reaction of the others face. Her dad, well it didn't surprise her that he was a bandit, but it what did surprise her was that they knew about the gem, and what did they mean by two gems she only had one.

"Kitta do you know anything," asked Yusuke?

"Y..eess," she said at first, then she jumped down on to the wet grass. The rain had stopped except for a light sprinkle.

"Follow me," she said. They all got up and jumped down and bashed after her.

They ran for about an hour none stop, and then they started to slow down till they came to a stop.

"Where are we," asked a confused Yusuke?

They were looking out on a barren wasteland. There was no green scenery, only pitch-black ash. The ground still seemed warm to the touch as if a fire had just been put out or as if there was a fire underneath the ground that at any second would come up, at the will of some unknown being.

"This is where the Hendera camp site use to be. It was once a lively camp full of happy families, little kids and happeness, but that's all gone now. The gang of thieves you mentioned came through here. My friends and I use to live here, and when we saw the camp being attacked we came to help, I was the first to arrive. It looked like someone had set of a bomb, but I wasn't able to help any. Someone knocked me upside the head. I later learned that all of the captives where taken to the slave camp. When I did wake up though I wasn't with the group that was going to the slave camp. When I woke up I saw all kinds of demons, but the leader *she shuddered when she said that* was the one that stuck out in my head, for good reasons too. For he was my father. *another shudder ran over her* Well lets just say he pissed me of and he is no more, along with the camp and the rest of his pathetic group. *she said these last words with venom lacing everyword* After that I followed the trail of the slaves till it started to rain, that's when I ran into you," she finished.

They all stood in shock till Kuwabara said what was on everyone's mind, "You mean you did this." He gestured towards the barren land.

"Yes," was all she said though she said it low and there was some pain behind it.

They all looked at her again.

"I guess I have full filled my promise, so now I will leave," and with that in a blur she was gone.

"Hiei go after her we might still need her help in finding the stones," said Kurama.

"Hn," and with that he was gone.

Once she noticed that he was following her she tried to get away, but he was always gaining on her. Finally she gave up trying to out run him and just stopped. He also stopped.

"Why are you following me," she asked in an irritate tone.

At first he didn't know what to say, then he said, "You still can help us, we need to find the stones."

For some reason he saw her eyes flash a dangerous color and tongues of blue flames started to come off her body.

"Do you know how I kill all those people, well it has something to do with the stones, and I suggest that you go tell your friends not to come after me. I don't know where the other stone is though, but I will tell you this much I killed him at the northern most part of the camp site, go look if you want, but you can't have my stone," and with that said she was gone this time with three times the speed she had used before and soon she camp to the edge of the forest.

____________________________________________

Kitta: So what do you think? I think it was acutely a good chapter. Please tell me what you think. And I want three more reviews! So R&R And I will not put the chapter up till I get them!