Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ THE FIRST ANNUEL FUZZY PLUM TOURNAMENT!!! ❯ Lala V.S Barney ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter Two: Lala V.S Barney

Karen: "Hey, Master Kurama-Sama?"

"Yes?"

"Where's Master Hiei-Sama at?"

Kurama::Srugs:: "How should I know? Why do you ask?"

"Well..... I just wanted him to be present at my birthday is all...."

"Hhmmm...."

Juri: "Well let's meet the next competeters! Weighing in at 49 pounds two 2 ounces, Lala!"

Lala: "Hello. I wike pway."

"Weighing in at 157 pounds 12 ounces, Bareny!!!"

BarenY: "Howdy!"

Juri: "Contestants come forward and deside on how the match is to be fought."

Barney: "How about a simple one on one, First one to stay down for 11 counts loses."

Lala: "Okay."

Juri: "IT has been desided! The match will continue untill one person stays down for his or her 11 count! Now take your places and...Begin!!!"

Hiei: "You've got to be kidding me..."

Karen: "MASTER HIEI-SAMA!!! Where did you come from?"

"I've been here you idiot!"

"Yay! You made it!!!"

Hiei: "Stop huging me...."

"Eeee...."

"Now."

"Oh. Sowwy."

"You want me to put you down there in that ring with all of those weirder than you weirdos?'

"No! Never!!"

"You sound to a little to happy. I think I need to fix that."

"No. No. THat's okay."

Koto: "Wow! Check out lala's evation tecniques!! She's dodging every one of Barney's attacks!!"

Lala: "Hee hee."

BarenY: "Oh nota good..."

Koto: "Did you guys hear that wonderful sould. I think Barney just broke two of his ribs!!! Now he's lying on the arena floor in agany and Lala's just lauphing it out!!!"

Juri: "I'll start the count. If Barney stays down for 11 counts Lala wins! 1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7!"

Koto: "And Barney's getting up."

Juri: "8! 9!"

Koto: "Barney's on his feet! The fight continues!!!"

Barney: "I don't know what you are, or what you think you are but I won't lose and let all of my fans down. Everyone is counting on me to win and I will win at any cost. Here that Lala? You can't win. I have a trick up my sleve........EXSACUTE! SPIRIT EVOLUTION!!!!!"

Koto: "And Barney is surrounded in a flash of beautiful white light....Wait...Are my eyes deciving me?"

"ArmorTyranamon!!!"

Koto: "Wow! What's this? Barney has somehow transformed himself into a small, fat, frighting purple dinosaur to a giant red dinosaur with huge teeth, Big feet, and is covered in some type of purple armor. This guys got it all!!!!"

Lala: "Uh oh...."

BarneY: "Time to end this. Just stay down i don't want to hurt you any more than I have to."

Lala: "Ew...Uh oooo....."

"ARMOREDBLAZEBLAST!!!!"

Koto: "ArmorTranamon just shot a huge blaze of fire at Lala. Anyone up for fried Telletubie?"

BarneY: "And now....Dinonail swipe!!!

Koto: "And Barney knocks Lala all the way across the cement ring and into the cement wall!!!"

Lala: "Dahhoooaoo...." /Swirly eyes/

Koto: "Well Juri?"

"Oh right.......Umm let's see..." /pokes Lala with foot/ "Well she not dead so I guess i'll start the count. 1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10! 11! And the winner by knock out is Barney!!!"

Koto: "ANd in another small blaze of light Barney returns to his former, Way less attractive, early form."

barney: "Why am I even pertisapating in this?"

Koto: "That wasn't a very long battle but when you've got those kind of fighting moves nothing last very long. Let's give it up for Barney!!!"

/Crickets chirping/

Yokai: "YAYYY!!! YAY, YAY, YAYYY!!!!!! YAH! YA! YA! YEAH!!! GO BARNEY, GO BARNEY, IT'S YA BIRTHDAY, IT'S YA BIRTHDAY, EW YAY! BOYAH, BOGALOGA LOGA GO BARNEY!!!!!1 YEAH!!!! GO.........bAR.....NE.....NO......"

Koto: "Okay.....That was abnormal.....

Karen: "YAY! BARNEY!!!" /Whistles/ And waves a flag with Barney on it/

Hiei: "Burn flag burn."

Karen: "WAHH! YOU BURNED MY BARNEY FLAG, WAHAH!!!"

Hiei: "Shut up or i'll kill Barney."

/Sniff/Sniff/ "NOOO! DON'T KILL BARNEY! MY LITTLE NEICE WILL CRY!!"

"I'll make you cry unless you shut up."

"Yes master Hiei-kun....Wah."

"Grr."

"Yipes!"

Reviewers responses:

Inu-Hakusho Girl: Okay! As you see I have and I am! ^^ Funny username! I like!

DemonandGoddes: Sorry, I havn't ever heard of Puhba. But i'll make up for it with this chap! Thanks for your review and support!

AnimeLove: Yay! I got a nine! Nine! Nine! Niiiiiiiiine!!!!!!! Yay! ^^