Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ THE FIRST ANNUEL FUZZY PLUM TOURNAMENT!!! ❯ Big Bird, Barbie V.S Jay Jay The Airplane P1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chatper Three: Big Bird and Barbie V.S Jay Jay The Airplane

Juri: "And the next compatertes are THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER AND THE GREAT SAIYA MAN!"

Saiya Man: "I AM.....THE CHAMPTION OF JUSTICE! THE CHAMPTION 0F RICHIOUSNESS! EVIL WILL NOT STAND, IN THE FACE OF, *Exanges poses, punches ect* THE GREAT SIAYA MAN!!!!!"

Juri: "Err....Whatever. YOU MAY BEGIN!!!"

Saiya Man: "Are you ready to face the wrath of the great saiya man!!!"

Brave Little Toaster: -____-' Boo"

(Like a little girl) "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" *Zooom*

Koto: "And Saiya Man Takes to the sky!"

Juri: -___-' Well.......Saiya man flew away and won't be back in eleven! The winner is The Brave Little Toaster!!!"

Blankey: "YAY!!!!! TOASTER!!!! YOU DID IT! YOU DID IT!"

Lamp: "Thata way to do it!"

Vacum: "Ahum!"

Juri: "The next match will comense immiditly! Big Bird V.S Barbie! Come forward!"

JayJay: "Play time!"

Big Bird: "Awww....I don't wanta........"

"Please deside the terms of the fight!"

Big Bird: "How about......."

Jayjay: "TWO ON ONE!!!"

"What?"

"I'll take you and one competeter one at once!! Now pick your partner!"

"Alright then. Ummm.......Barbie!"

Barbie: "YAYY!!!!!"

Koto: "And Barbie hurries into the ring and stands beside Big Bird. The promises to be a very messy/ entertaining fight!!!"

Juri: "AND IT HAS BEEN DESIDED! The match will be

Big Bird and Barbie V.S Jay Jay The Airplane! You may begin!!!"

Big Bird: (OR Bb) "Alright! Let's go!!!!"

Koto: "And Big Bird chargs JJ with open forse!"

JJ: "Idiot!"

Koto: "AND JJ TAKES TO THE SKIES WITH BIG BIRD ON HIS TAIL!!!"

Barbie: :( WHat about me???"

Koto: "And JJ is attacking Big Bird relintlessly! Big Bird is just barly doding!"

JJ: 'Heh heh. Birds can fly, i'll give them that, but when it comes to speed airplanes win!'

Big Bird: "Hey now! This isn't fair....woah!"

Koto: "I wonder how much longer Big Bird can keep this up!"

Hiei: 'COME ON! KILL BIG BIRD! SMEAR HIS BLOOD ALL OVER THE CONCRET!! COME ON! COME ON!!!!! JJ! JJ! JJ! KILL BIG BIRD!!!" *-Foaming out of mouth-* "

Karen and Kurama: *-Moves away*-

JJ: *-Vroom-*Vroom-*Vroon-*

Barbie: "Gotta do something, gotta do something, gotta do something.....'If I can just get JJ down here...."

Koto: "Big Bird sure looks tired! He's going to become bird chop sewie in just a minute! Brace yourselfs for a masicer!"

JJ: "Heh heh heh."

Big Bird: "DAHHH!"

Koto: "OUch! And Big Bird just evades the swift wing attack, Blood flew everywhere!!!"

Barbie: "BIG BIRD NO!!!!"

Koto: "This is it! Big Bird can't keep dodging with a broken wing!"

Hiei: "YEAH! FINISH HIM! WE WANT SOME BLOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!" *-Currently suger high of Sweet Snow-*

Everyone one else in the audience: *-Scoots farther away from Hiei*-

Kurama and Karen: *-While pointing at Hiei*- "Don't know'em."

Barbie: 'THINK! THINK! THINK! COME ON OLD GAL! TTTHHHIIINNNKKK!!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!!'

JJ: "I'm going to end this quickly."

Big Bird: *-Pant-*Pant-*Pant-*

Barbie: "HEY YOU STUPID PEICE OF SCRAP MEDLE! GET YOUR RUSTY BUTT DOWN HERE NOW!!!!!"

JJ: "HUH???"

"YOU HEARD ME! THE REAL FIGHT STARTS JUST AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR RUSTY *CENSORTED* DOWN HERE!!!!"

Crowd: *Gasp* "BARBIE CUSSED!!!!"

Kelly: "Whahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ken: *Holds Kelly closer* "There there."

JJ: "THAT'S IT!!!!!!!"

Koto: "Ew and JJ dives down hard at Barbie, saving big bird for later!!"

Barbie: "Uhhh......*-Glare-* Jumps out of the way*-

Koto: "And an exellent dodge by Barbie! But JJ's comin back for another go round!!"

JJ: 'YOUR FINISHED!!!"

Barbie: "Heh."

Koto: "Oh wow! And Barbie jumps in the air and onto JJ's back! What could she be sceaming?"

Big Bird: "YAY! DO IT BARBIE!!"

Hiei: "NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! COME ON! JJ! JJ! JJ! YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE THE SUPERIOR ONE!!! WWHHHHYYYYYY COME ON!!!!!!!! KILL THEM BOTH! KILL THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Karen: *-Curently hiding behind Kurama for shealter*-

Kurama: ^_^'

JJ: "What are you doing?"

Barbie: "This!" /-Reachs into pocket and pulls out high powered hair spray*-

JJ: *-Glare*- "OH NO! AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THAT???"

Barbie: *-Sticks Hair spray into propeller*-The jumps off-*

JJ: "NO!!!!!"

+-Hair spray burst+*

************BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM**************************

Koto: "A BRILLANT STRATAGY BY BARBIE!!! Let me explain. If you look on the back of almost any Hair Spray bottle it will tell you not to store over 110 degrees celcious (OR whatever it says, Don't use hair spray, don't needta, don't watna) because it will emplode. JJ Made the mistake when he over heated himself, way over the storage limit. The result, A big boom and random plane parts! It's almost a little dissapointing. The only blood loss what that of Big Birds poor little ingered wing.....But anyway......Juri call the match!"

Juri: "Right! AND THE WINNER OF MATCH THREE! BARBIE AND BIG BIR-"

"NOT SO FAST!!!"

"What?"

Koto: "Can it.......be?"

End chapter!!!

Next time!

"You thought I was touph before? No. I'm bout to get even toupher on ya from now on!! Because the truth of the matter is.......I am a diseptacon, And I work for Lord Megatron!!"