Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Spork Raiders ❯ Head Bashing And Pronunciations ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Spork Raiders

Chapter Two: Head Bashing And Pronunciations.

#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#

I'm back and ready to continue. Anyways back to my question about sporks. The whole knife on a spoon thing. What if that became a utensil you could buy? Wow, that would be cool! It could be like a weapon disguised as a spoon. Another way to terrorize innocent by standers! Its like, "Fear me, the Spoon Knifer! MUAHAHAHA!" of course most would think that person ish crazy but oh well. Anyway, what if they did make those? You know they wouldn't allow it at school. They don't even let you have plastic knives to put crème cheese on your bagel. Sheesh! Oh sorry I'm babbling. Let's get on with the show!

$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$

Leon: Great, just fantastic.

Clumsy: Squall?

Leon: It's Leon.

Clumsy: Ok, Squall.

Leon: Leon!

Clumsy: What?

Leon: No I'm Leon you're . . .

Sheep: *coughs* Clumsy.

Leon: Right you're Clumsy. What Kind of name is that?

Clumsy: Hey I'm not Clumsy! No name calling, Squall!

Leon: Leon! L-E-O-N. LEON!

Clumsy: Don't need to yell I'm right here. Hmph.

Leon: *sigh* This is tiring.

Clumsy: Maybe you should take a nap.

Leon: Never mind that. Ok, how can I say this? Oh! Ok, my name is Leon. Ok?

Clumsy: *nods*

Leon: Your name is Clumsy. Got it?

Clumsy: *nods* No.

Leon: Ok- wait what?

Clumsy: What we waiting for, Squall?

Leon: -_-;

Yusuke: *mumble* What happen. *sits up*

Clumsy: Yusuke, old chap!

Hiei: Old chap?

Leon: I shall remain silent.

Kuwabara: *grin* Hey . . . Squall?

Leon: *twitch-twitch*

~while Kuwabara is irritating Leon Clumsy notices something she did not before. Something that put a twinkle in her eye~

Clumsy: O.O Oooooooo….

Kuwabara: Squall? Hey, Squall?

Leon: -_-

Clumsy: ~whispering to self in awe~ It's so shiny.

Kuwabara: *coughs* Hey there buddy, would you happen to have some gum? …… Squall?

Leon: *twitch*

Clumsy: So….purrtty. I think I wanna…

Kuwabara: *pokes Leon* Squall? *pokes him again* Squall, Squall?

Leon: Grrrrrrrrr….

Clumsy: I know I wanna touch it. Hee!

Kuwabara: Here's Squally!

Leon: OK THAT'S IT YOU'RE DEAD BUDDY!!!

~Leon reaches for his sword, Lionheart, to dice Kuwabara but is only to find it is gone~

Kuwabara: *grins* What you lookin' for?

Leon: Strange.

Clumsy: HEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE!!!

Sheep: *chuckling* It's very amusing how she does that to anyone who carries a sword. So easily done. Heh I should figure out how to use her sword stealing abilities to my advantage.

Leon: Wait what? *looks over shoulder*

Clumsy: Mine mine mine!

~Clumsy is carrying away the Lionheart~

Leon: HEY GET BACK HERE!

~Leon chases Clumsy around the room~

Clumsy: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Leon: Get back you midget!!!

~Clumsy dashes across the exit door than back again~

Yusuke: *watching Leon and Clumsy* Who's he?

Clumsy: *stops in front of Yusuke for a quick moment* Squall!

Leon: *in the back* LEON! IT'S LEON!!

~suddenly the exit door opens behind Clumsy~

Inuyasha: I knew I wasn't hearing voices I heard People! What's going on in-GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

~Clumsy spins around and the sword, swung over her shoulder, bashing right into Inuyasha's face making him stumble back out the door~

Clumsy: *looks at closed exit door clueless* What? *Shrugs* Oh well!

Leon: Give me my sword!

Clumsy: It's MINE!!!!! *runs away*

Kuwabara: N-NOOOO!! *sobs*

~Yusuke looks down at the still unconscious Kurama when the exit door suddenly flings open again and once again hits Yusuke in the face knocking him out cold~

Inuyasha: *red in the face* OK, WHO DID IT!?

~Leon who is choking Clumsy stops as does Clumsy. They both look at the demon, frozen in place~

Kuwabara: *gazing at the open door* WE'RE FREE!!!!!

Inuyasha: I WOULDN'T COUNT ON IT! *slams door close* HELLS JUST BEGUN!

Kuwabara: What you talking about? We've been captive for maybe two hours now! AND YOU JUST SHUT TO DOOR TO FREEDOM!!

Inuyasha: Huh?

Clumsy: You know someone should put a sign that says locked door. *giggles*

Sheep: Or welcome to your doom but the other one works too.

Inuyasha: I've had just about enough of your games. Who whacked me in the face?! *looks at sword in Leon's hand* Oh I see!

Leon: Wait no it's not what it looks like! I didn't do it!

Clumsy: Gee Squall, I never thought of you as the scaredy-cat type.

Leon: For the last time it's Leon and what do you mean scaredy-cat?!

Inuyasha: I must agree with the short one. You sure seemed to be pleading.

Leon: Is that so?

Inuyasha: Ya!

Leon: Well then, dog, let me see if you can last longer than a minute against me!

Inuyasha: Really cause I was just thinking that myself except I was wondering how long you last against me!

Clumsy: O.O Look at his ears!

Inuyasha: ~rolls eyes~ Come on let's get this over with!

Leon: What's the rush, not that I won't be able to take you down in ten seconds flat.

Clumsy: I bet he's got a date with Kagome! *scrunches up nose*

Inuyasha: *blushes* Yeah right, like I'd go on a date with her!

Clumsy: You're just in denial. Don't worry we've all been through.

Leon: *jumps off stage* Let's not waste time!

Inuyasha: Fine with me!

~And of course the exit door swings open ramming into Inuyasha sending him flying to the right of the room crashing into a pile of chairs~

Kagome: I know he's in here. I heard him shouting.

Kuwabara: LET FREEDOM RING!! LET THE CAPTIVES FREE!

Miroku: *walks past Kagome* Hey what's going on in here? Party, talk show, or something a little special if you know what I mean? *bobs eyes brows*

Clumsy: It's something special, if you know what I mean. *bobs eyebrows not really thinking the same way Miroku is*

Miroku: Oh really now?

Clumsy: Yesh.

Kuwabara: Forget that we're free!

~Inuyasha stumbles out from behind the door standing up. He closes the door trying to regain his balance~

Inuyasha: Ok . . . who did . . . *gulp* it?

Kagome: I knew it! What were you doing in here? By the looks of you you're pretty roughed up. Is this what I think it is!

Sheep: Well it depends on what you think it is.

~Kagome looks down at the two unconscious guys on the floor~

Kagome: I knew it! You were having fun without me!

Clumsy: It's good thing that she thought you were having a party instead of thinking you were in here with some other girl! *grins giggling*

Inuyasha: *smacks hand onto face* That's exactly what I didn't want her to think.

Kagome: Oh really!?

Clumsy: Is that because you like her and don't want her to think you're with someone else so than she won't think that she can't have you because as we all know she likes you and you like her and you want to be together but you're both to stubborn to admit it and- *Leon jumps up and claps hand over Clumsy's mouth*

Leon: I don't know what's going on but I'm guessing that wasn't supposed to come out.

Kagome and Inuyasha: *red in the face*

Leon: Yep, that's what I tho- AHHHHHHH ya' hand licker! *pulls hand off Clumsy's mouth*

~Clumsy grins licking her lips~

Kagome: *flustered* I got to go.

Kuwabara: Too bad that's not an option!

Kagome: *trying to open door* What do you mean?

Hiei: *steps out of the shadows* You people are insane. Isn't it obvious that the door is locked we're all stuck in here so instead of arguing we should try and figure a way out.

Leon: He has a point.

Kuwabara: Hey I could have thought of that! Why should we listen to you, Shorty!?

Inuyasha: Maybe because he's right. Ever think of that genius?

Kuwabara: *grins blushing* Oh heh.

Clumsy: Why do you people all want to leave me?

Miroku: I sincerely am wondering what's so bad about this place. I mean really there is going to be a big party here right? *nods once over to Clumsy*

Clumsy: You betcha!

Kagome: I guess we could stay since we really don't have a choice.

Inuyasha: Kagome, we don't have time for this!

Kagome: Oh but you had time to come down here and party?

Inuyasha: What?! That's insane, I wasn't partying down here-

Kagome: SIT BOY!!

Inuyasha: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! *smashes head first into the ground* Don't do that woman!

Clumsy: *claps hand giggling with glee*

Inuyasha: I'm glad that I could be here to amuse you.

Sheep: I knew this was going to be a bad idea.

Kurama: *waking up finally* Uhh… *rubs head* What happen?

Clumsy: *rushes over quickly by his side grinning ever so big* Don't worry!

Kurama: *flinches* Too late.

Inuyasha: *shudders* By her reaction to that guy should I be afraid that she might be, dare I say the cursed words, a fan girl?

Sheep: Why are you people so concerned about fan girls?

All the guys: *glare at Sheep* What do you think?

Sheep: I rest my case. Anyway like I've said to the others, she's not a fan girl. She just has a condition.

Inuyasha: That doesn't make me feel any better.

Miroku: What kind of condition?

Kuwabara: Don't give her sweets, coffee, pop, and well just don't give her sugar or caffeine.

Sheep: *nods*

Kurama: *shudders at the thought*

Miroku: I guess I'll take your word for it.

Inuyasha: What happens? Does she become a monster? *grins*

Sheep: That's one way you could put it.

Clumsy: *pops in front of Inuyasha grinning* I WANNA TOUCH EM'!!!

Inuyasha: *flinches* Eh-what?

Clumsy: *lunges at him* FUZZY!!!

Inuyasha: AHHHHHHH!!!

~Clumsy clamps self to Inuyasha's face and starts to rub his ears between her fingers~

Inuyasha: *trying to pry her off his face* CAN'T . . . . BREATHE!!!!

Clumsy: *giggles insanely* So soft! *swings head back and forth* Fuzzy, fuzzy! HEEEEHEEEE!!

Miroku: O.O That's disturbing.

Inuyasha: *running around the room* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! !!!

Leon: Yeah, I'm the scaredy-cat.

~Yusuke than sits up again head spinning~

Yusuke: Ok I'm really getting tired of being smack in the face with that door.

Kagome: *watching Inuyasha, with girl on face, running around* Hmph. *red in the face even more, nose scrunched up*

Kurama: *walks past Kagome* Shouldn't some one help him.

Kagome: *eyes get all big with anime stars and light bulb appears over head* *gasps*

~Kurama looks over his shoulder at Kagome just as Inuyasha runs past him, Clumsy still rubbing his ears~

Miroku: Umm, Kagome are you ok?

Kagome: Just dandy!

~As Inuyasha runs past Kurama again, without taking his eyes off Kagome, Kurama grabs Clumsy~

Inuyasha: *gasping for air*

Kurama: *holding Clumsy in front of his face* When you're on a sugar high I may be afraid of you but right now you're only the creepy little girl *Eyes narrow* So I'm not really afraid of stupidity. Which means I will keep track of you.

Kuwabara: Unless some one gives her candy, heh.

Kurama: *anime sweat drop* That might be a problem.

Clumsy: Kurama is my new babysitter! YEAAAAAAAAAH!!

Kurama: Wait-what?!

Kuwabara: *points laughing* Great, Kurama! You just got the worst job ever!

Sheep: At least I won't have to do all the work. *nods*

Yusuke: *also laughing* Smooth move there buddy!

Hiei: *smirking* I must agree, Kurama, you sure messed up this time.

Leon: This is great and all but I still want to get out of here.

Clumsy: *clung to Kurama's leg* We're going to have SOOOOO much fun together!

Kurama: *sigh*

Kagome: Oh Kurama, I'll help you baby-sit her.

Everyone: You will?!

Inuyasha: What are you talking about Kagome?!

Kurama: Umm, well if you really want to.

Kagome: Of course I will! Anything to help you! *hugs Kurama's arm*

Kurama: O.o O…..K.

Inuyasha: *face burning with red* ((silent)) Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Miroku: Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

~And at that time just because it would be fun for someone else to join us the exit door suddenly opens and the person closes the door behind them~

Everyone: O.o

Kuwabara: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Oh, umm . . . As the wise man said, "The one who laughs last does not get joke." ????

Ok people I'm going to give you a heads up! Next chapter I'm going to use one or some of your ideas so just give me a heads up! Remember if you want to make a character EMAIL me. If you have suggestions just let me know in your review! Anyway thanks! Buh-bye!

Disclaimer: I own nothing

*-*-*-*

Cows Will Rule The World!