Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Spork Raiders ❯ Give Me One Good Reason ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Spork Raiders

Chapter Six: Give Me One Good Reason

 

I'm soo happy! Christmas tis' coming! Does everyone know what they want? I do I do! Santa please bring me PRESENTS! I swear I've been good! Heh speaking of Christmas and being good, everyone in Spork Raiders knows what they want for Christmas and they've been very good. Well has far as good goes I guess.

 

Christmas List:

 

Clumsy: IPod! PLEASE!!!!

 

Sheep:A digital camera

 

Syco: XBOX!

 

Kuwabara:Tobe able to beat up Urameshi.

 

Yusuke: Ha like that ever happen! (umm I don't know if either of thosecount)

 

Keiko: Two tickets to the Nut Cracker

 

Kurama:Just to return home for Christmas.

 

Hiei: To get out of here.

 

Leon:

 

Riku: To return back to Destiny Island.

 

Yugi: I want to be the Duel Master!

 

Bakura: Umm, I guess I'd want… world peace?

 

Bakura's Evil Spirit: SOULS! BUAHAHAHA!

 

Inuyasha: To be full demon.

 

Kagome: Crystal Shards

 

Miroku: A girlfriend.

 

Okay well I don't really know if Santa can get those gifts but GOOD LUCK OLD BUDDY! In my last chapter itcame out funny. It was spaced very widely and things were made BOLD when I actually hadn't done that myself so sorry if it comes out that way again I'm too stupid to fix it. Luv ya!

 

#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$

 

Clumsy: Hey Leon, what do you want for Christmas?

 

Yugi: Yea. You never filled out what you wanted on the list we're mailing to Santa.

 

Leon: I don't want anything.

 

Clumsy: *gasp* No! You don't mean that!

 

Syco: Even Hiei wants something.

 

Leon: Yea but he wants what anyone in here should want; to be free from this prison.

 

Clumsy: Well okay but we're going to mail it! Don't cry when you don't get anything for Christmas.

 

Yugi: He probably wouldn't get anything even if he wanted something.

 

Leon: Oh and why's that?

 

Yugi: Cause you've probably haven't been good all year.

 

Leon: What does that have to do with anything.

 

Yugi: *gasp*

 

Yusuke:Come on dude, everyone knows that Santa only give presents to the good little boys and girls.

 

Leon: I guess that counts everyone out.

 

Clumsy: Not true! I've been good all year. You'll see! When Christmas comes I'll get want I wanted and you'll get nothin' but coal.

 

One Week Later

 

Sheep: Hey we got mail.

 

Kuwabara: We get mail?

 

Clumsy: Who's it from!?

 

Syco: *grabs letter* Hey…it's from Santa.

 

Yugi: WOOHOO! We got a letter from Santa!

 

Kurama: Aren't you suppose to send Santa a letter though? Not the other way around.

 

Clumsy: It must be a response saying we're all so good we can ask for more presents.

 

Syco: It says, "Dear Clumsy and company,"

 

Yugi: Clumsy and Company! What? You mean my name isn't actuallysaid in the letter. SANTA WHY!?!?!?!

 

Yusuke: *snatches the letter* "Dear Clumsy and Company, I'd like to inform you that you shall not be receiving any presents because I have found 10 very good reasons not to give you these presents in the following. . ."

 

Kuwabara: WHAT!?!

 

Clumsy: Santa wouldn't really do that would he?

 

Yugi: SANTA HOW YOU'VE DISAPPOINTED ME!

 

Kurama: *takes letter and sets in on the table for all to see*

 

The Letter-

 

Dear Clumsy and Company, I'd like to inform you that you shall not be receiving any presents because I have found 10 very good reasons not to give you these presents in the following. . .

 

1: they are very expensive presents

2: I don't feel like it

3: they will be very difficult to deliver

4: Rudolph thinks you're all turds

5: getting you presents seems like extra work

6: I really don't feel like it

7: I'm a procrastinator

8: It's not on my Need To Do List

9: I reeeally really don't feel like it

10: umm… cause I say so!

 

Unless you can give me one good reason why I should give you what you want for Christmas you won't be getting anything. I'll be arriving at 5:00 pm sharp to hear your reasons. They better be good.

 

Lots Of Love,

Santa Clause

 

Yusuke: THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING DIRTYPIECE OF-

 

Clumsy: NO! Don't say anything bad about Santa or he definitely won't give you anything!

 

Syco: That skid mark.

 

Yugi: Rudolph thinks I'm a turd?

 

Syco: What do you expect? All the other reindeers made fun of him because of his red nose and wouldn't let him play any reindeer games!

 

Kuwabara: NOT ON HIS NEED TO DO LIST!?!?!?! BUT HE'S SANTA! IT'S LIKE HIS JOB, HIS MEANING IN LIFE!!!!

 

Kurama: I guess I could understand if my present was expensive but it's not . . . at all. I just want to be home for Christmas.

 

Inuyasha: Instead of complaining all day we need to think up our reasons why we should get presents. We only got an hour until five!

 

Kuwabara: What? You mean I've got to think up a good reason to be able to beat up Yusuke!?!?

 

Bakura: Why wouldn't Santa want World Peace?

 

Miroku: OH COME ON! I just want a girlfriend!

 

Clumsy: You mean I've only got an hour to think up a really good reason to get an iPod!?!?!

 

Hiei: I've already got twenty reasons for my present.

 

Leon: I don't have to worry about this whole thing cause I didn't ask for anything.

 

Clumsy: SHUT UP BUTT MUNCHER!! I'VE GOT THINKING TO DO AND THAT TAKES EXTRA WORK!!!

 

Syco: One good reason to get an XBOX?

 

Yugi: Rudolph thinks I'm a turd!?!? OH RUDOLPH HOW YOU'VE HURT ME!!!

 

Sheep: Well let's get to it.

 

5:00 pm

 

Inuyasha: So where's Santa?

 

Kurama: You think he's late?

 

Keiko: Santa doesn't sound like the type to be late.

 

Kagome: I'm soo excited! I have the perfect reason for my present! Santa wouldn't possibly say no in his right mind.

 

Miroku: No Santa can't come yet! I still haven't figured out a reason for getting a girlfriend.

 

Syco: Come on that's easy. Can't you think of one?

 

Miroku: Yea but none of them are G rated reasons!

 

Kagome: Sicko.

 

Syco: Pervert.

 

Miroku: What did I do!?

 

??????: HO HO HO!

 

Clumsy: Santa?!?!

 

Santa: *pops out of a random chimney that none of them knew they had*Hello everyone! It's me Santa!

 

Syco: No really?

 

Santa: *scowls* Don't be smart with me young lady.

 

Syco: Right right. Now can we get this over with so I can get my XBOX.

 

Santa: Okay then who'd like to go first?

 

Everyone: . . .

 

Santa: Fine. I'll just go down MY list. Bakura you will be first then.

 

Bakura: I wanted world peace. Don't you want world peace Santa?

 

Santa: . . . You sure you don't just want a teddy bear or something?

 

Bakura: SANTA!!

 

Santa: It sounds like a lot of work and I mean come on have you looked at me lately. I have to take a HUGE RED SLEIGH just to get where I want to go. I'm just not up to it and since you didn't really bring me a reason you've been REJECTED.

 

Bakura: What? YOU COULD HAVE CHANGED THE WORLD SANTA!!!!

 

Santa: Yea Mmhmm. Clumsy you're next!

 

Clumsy: Me?

 

Santa: Yes, now what is it you wanted again?

 

Clumsy: Umm and iPod.

 

Santa: Now why should I give you an iPod? Hmm? Why shouldn't you get me an iPod? I mean I NEVER get any. I'm always flying around giving good little boys and girls presents but all I get is cookies and milk and look where that's got me! FAT FAT FAT!!

 

Clumsy: Well I think I've come up with a pretty could reason.

 

Santa: Oh really and what's that? What could you possibly come up with? I mean I want a solid GOOD well thought out reason why I should have to go down to Ikea and sneak around during the night just to get you an iPod! That takes a lot of work I'll have you know.

 

Clumsy: Well I think I have a pretty good reason. *pulls out a stereo and sets it down*

 

Syco: Oh heavens no.

 

Clumsy: *hits PLAY button and the music to Walkie Talkie Man starts playing*

 

Santa: O.O

 

Yugi: GO Clumsy!

 

Clumsy: 1 2 3 4! Clumsy: *singing really fast behind the Random Singers*

Well you're walkin and a talkin', And a movin and a groovin',And a hippin and a hoppin',Anda pickin and a boppin!Those bods are being bad, You better take a stand!. You gonna wake up that thing in your hand!You're looking all around There is trouble to be found! Make sure when you find it you get to say it loud!
Gotta code three
! Need back up!Bring me, my bright pink fluro jacket!

 

 

Random Background Singers: He's fat and he don't run too fast.

Clumsy:Well you're walkin' and a talkin'!

 

Random Background Singers: But he's faster than me.

Clumsy: You're my walkie talkie man!

 

Random Background Singers: Last night at the show we saw him.

Clumsy: Well you're walkin' and a talkin'!

 

Random Background Singers: Going out of his tree.

 

Clumsy: Go Go Go Go!

 

*guitar*

 

Clumsy: Well you're walkin and a talkin', And a freakin and a yellin' And a bossin and a speakin, And a lookin and a pointing, Always tell us what to do With your high top shoes, And you wave your torch With your black short shorts Don't let em get away Don't think they can play ÿ Nail 'em to the wall Cause you really need to say Gotta code three
Need back up Bring me
My bright pink fluro jacket!

 

Random Background Singers: He's fat and he don't run too fast.

Clumsy:Well you're walkin' and a talkin'!

 

Random Background Singers: But he's faster than me.

Clumsy: You're my walkie talkie man!

 

Random Background Singers: Last night at the show we saw him.

Clumsy: Well you're walkin' and a talkin'!

 

Random Background Singers: Going out of his tree.

 

Clumsy: Go Go Go Go!

 

*guitar*

 

Random Background Singers: He's fat and he don't run too fast. But he's faster than me. Last night at the show we saw him. Going out of his tree.

 

Syco: He's a walkie talkie man!

 

Random Singers: He's fat and he don't run too fast. But he's faster than me. Last night at the show we saw him. Going out of his tree.

 

 

Clumsy: *singing really fast behind the Random Singers*

Well you're walkin and a talkin', And a movin and a groovin',And a hippin and a hoppin',Anda pickin and a boppin!Those bods are being bad, You better take a stand! You gonna wake up that thing in your hand!You're looking all around There is trouble to be found! Make sure when you find it you get to say it loud!
Gotta code three
! Need back up!Bring me, My Walkie Talkie Man! Shout shout shout!My walkie Talkie man!

 

*guitar*

 

Clumsy and Random Background Singers break out dancing:

 

Everyone: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

 

Clumsy: Suck on that Santa Clause!!

 

Santa: O.O

 

Clumsy: I mean umm I'm done.

 

Santa: What does that have to do with anything?

 

Clumsy: Heeellooo! It's the song on one of the iPod commercials. I memorized the WHOLE FREAKIING SONG!!! That's how much I want an iPod!

 

Santa: Oh.

 

Clumsy: So can I have my Ipod?

 

Santa: I don't know…

 

Clumsy: PLEASE!!!!

 

Santa: Although I'm very impressed that wasn't really a reason. It sounded more like an obsessed kid with too much time on her hands. REJECTED!

 

Clumsy: *snuffle* but … but.

 

Santa: Next is . . . Hiei!

 

Hiei: I want to get out of here got it? Simple as that.

 

Santa: Why should I get you out of here? Hmm? What so you can be free and not have to suffer? I suffer all year long I have to check my naughty and nice list TWICE! I'm suppose to being watching every lttle kid when they're sleeping and awake! WHO WATCHES LITTLE KIDS ALL THEIR LIVES JUST TO SEE IF THEY'VE BEEN GOOD?

 

Yusuke: Heh, you according to the Christmas songs.

 

Santa: How I hate that song!

 

Hiei: Hey bubble butt are you going to shut up and listen or what?

 

Santa: FINE. What's your reason?

 

Hiei: Well to start with being here is a health hazard to me. Two, I hate everyone in this room. Three, they're all morons. Four, they're driving me crazy. Five, someone keeps farting and it smells like ROTTEN EGGS IN HERE!

 

Santa: Well one, you're a health hazard to anything, two I hate everyone in the world, three everyone is a moron, four you're driving me crazy and five . . . eww it does smell like rotten eggs in here. So…REJECTED!

 

Hiei: … Santa my ass. *walks back to his dark little corner*

 

Santa: … Inuyasha.

 

Inuyasha: Come on Santa! I want to be a full demon! I deserve to be a full demon!

 

Santa: NEVER!! You don't deserve anything you snot nosed selfish pig face doggy breath stinkingmoron! REJECTED!

 

Inuyasha: You've got to be kidding me!

 

Santa: Kagome you're next.

 

Kagome: Okay Santa. For Christmas I wanted Crystal Shards so that I can repair the Jewel and no bad demons will get hold of it!

 

Santa: Do you really expect me to do your job for you. You go find the shards you lazy butt! REJECTED!

 

Kagome: But I had a good reason!

 

Santa: SHOVE IT! Keiko your next.

 

Keiko: Umm I was hoping that it could get two tickets to the Nut Cracker so that me and Yusuke could have some quality time with any demon hunting and what sort.

 

Yusuke: Santa no! Don't do it!

 

Santa: Well that sounds reasonable! You have my word on it Keiko!

 

Keiko: Yeah! Isn't that great Yusuke?

 

Yusuke: Fine and dandy…

 

Santa: Kuwabara you're up.

 

Kuwabara: I wanna be able ta' beat up Urameshi!

 

Santa: I'll tell you what. If you can beat Syco in an arm wrestling match I'll give you the power to beat Yusuke.

 

Yusuke: WHAT!?! Oh come on!

 

Kuwabara: YES! I'M SO GONNA GET TA KICK YER' BUTT URAMESHI!!

 

Syco: Yea but you're going to have to beat me in anarm wrestling match first.

 

Kuwabara: Let's go girly.

 

Syco: You asked for it.

 

*Syco and Kuwabara sit down at a table and ready themselves*

 

Clumsy: Hello folks! Clumsy and Yugi here live at the biggest match of the century. Well sorta.

 

Yugi: Syco and Kuwabara are going head ta head in an arm wrestling match! What will the out come be? Oh ho ho ho!

 

Clumsy:Ho Ho Ho as in Santa Clause promised Kuwabara the power to beat up Yusuke if he beats Syco in the match!

 

Yugi: What so you think the chances are of that?

 

Clumsy: Not good not good at all.

 

Kuwabara: You here that Syco?You're sister knows I can beat you.

 

Clumsy: Actually I meant there wasn't a good chance that you'd win Kuwabara.

 

Kuwabara: Oh.

 

Clumsy: LET THE MATCH BEGIN!

 

*Kuwabara and Syco lock hands and wait for the bell* DING!

 

Clumsy: And they're off!

 

Yugi: Actually I think that's racing.

 

Clumsy: Shut up and let me talk! Oh Kuwabara looks like he's got a lead on Syco but wait no!

 

Yugi: Syco is pushing him down down down down!

 

Clumsy: It's so close I-I I can sooo believe it! SYCO HAS BEAT KUWABARA!!

 

Santa: REJECTED!!!

 

Kuwabara: I can't believe I got beat bye a girl.

 

Yusuke: No, you got whooped on!

 

Bakura: MUAHAHAHAHAHA!! Fools!

 

Everyone: O.O

 

Syco: Here we go again.

 

Evil Soul Hunter: So you thought you go fool me? Get rid of me? Huh, give me the slip! Well I'll have you know- SANTA!!!

 

Santa: Yes?

 

Evil Soul Hunter: GIVE ME YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

 

Santa: What? No. Without me there will be no Christmas. I'msorry but I just can't do that.

 

Evil Soul Hunter: BUAHAHAHA! Not only will I claim a soul but I'll also make many little children unhappy! SIGN ME UP!

 

Santa: WAIT NO!

 

Evil Soul Hunter: THERE'S GONNA BE NO MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

 

Santa: NOOOOOOO!!!

 

Evil Soul Hunter: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

Everyone: *watching* O.O

 

8 Minutes Later

 

Evil Soul Hunter: Well that was fun. I'm full. BUT I WILL BE BAAACK!

 

Clumsy: … Now what?

 

Everyone: ……

 

#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#

 

Well Santa's soul was eaten and well yea. I hope I didn't offend anyone in Santa being eating and him being kinda of mean. Oh well. See you next time. Luv ya!