Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke Cousin ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer : I don't own anything from this story including Yu Yu Hakusho and Get Backers .
 
It was a beautiful day that time . Yusuke was at Kurama home watching television until suddenly his cell phone ring . “ Moshi Moshi ( Who ) ? “ Yusuke asked . “ Yusuke-kun ? “ a sound asked . “ Who is it ? “ Yusuke asked . “ It's me , Juliana . Your cousin , “ the sound said . “ Juliana ? It's been a while since we meet already , “ Yusuke said . “ Yes , you are right , Yusuke . Where are right now ? I want to meet you , “ the girl said . “ Sure , I am at my friend house . How about us meeting at the usual spot we go when we were kid ? “ Yusuke asked . “ Sure . See you later , “ the girl sound said . Yusuke then hang up the phone . “ I should go now , boys . My cousin waiting for me , “ Yusuke said . “ Hey , can we go with you ? “ Kuwabara asked . “ Sure . I don't think she would be annoyed by that , “ Yusuke said .
Later , at the usual sport Yusuke and Juliana always meet which was a park . Yusuke and the boys go there quickly . ( Kurama POV ) I was walking behind Yusuke who seem really happy . “ Yusuke ! “ a sound shouted . Me and the other all look there and see a girl . She has long black hair until her waist and blue eyes . She wears a white dress that show off her shoulder but with long sleeves too . “ Juliana ? “ Yusuke asked . The girl smiles and embraces Yusuke . “ Yap ! “ Juliana said . After a while Juliana let go of Yusuke . “ Who is them ? “ she asked . “ They are my friends . This is Minamino Shuichi , that was Kuwabara Kazuma and the last one there was Hiei , “ Yusuke said . “ Nice to meet you all . My name is Kurikawa Juliana , “ she said and smile . “ Nice to meet you , “ Kuwabara said . “ Pleased to make your acquaintance , “ I said . She nod and smile . Suddenly someone cell phone ring . ( Juliana POV ) I was talking to them when suddenly my cell phone rings out of the sudden . At the monitor was written Ban name . I answer it and say , “ What's wrong ? “ “ We want to meet you quick at the usual place , “ Ban said . “ Okay , “ I said and hang it off . “ I should go now . Bye , “ I said as quickly walk away . ( Author POV ) “ Where did she go ? let's stalk her , “ Yusuke said . Then they start to follow her quickly . They follow her until she enters a coffee shop . “ At last you come here , puppet master , “ Ban said .
 
To be continue
 
Light : review please .