Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mental ❯ Nobodies Here ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6
Nobodies Here
 
 
“Oh, no!” said Quatre. Kurama looked at him, confused.
“Don't be scared.” He said. “They're just looking for Gundam Pilots. The nurse told me.” Quatre gave him a worried look. Kurama mouthed the word, `You?'. Quatre nodded. Loosing no time, Kurama grabbed Quatre by the shirt and pushed him on the bed. Quatre, catching on to his plan, quickly covered himself with sheets and pillows, finishing just as a guards burst in.
“Is there anyone else in here, boy?” Asked one soldier in a gruff voice. Kurama mutely shook his head.
“Then you won't mind if we look around,” grinned another. “If you have nothing to hide.” Before Kurama could protest they marched inside the room and began to tear everything apart, they pulled the clothes from the dresser onto the floor, tore the wallpaper off the walls, pulled the carpet from the floor, used hammers to break parts of the walls and floor, etc. Till finally, in the mist of the madness, one approached the bed, but before he could pull the sheets Kurama jumped on it and stared the man right in the eye.
“Get off you suicidal idiot,” snarled the guard. Kurama didn't move, the man raised his hand to strike Kurama, but before he could a bell sounded.
“Come on ladies! Next room!” The soldiers filed out and left. Kurama jumped off the bed and uncovered Quatre. Right when the two were standing Quatre said,
“Kurama I don't know how to thank you—” he was interrupted by pounding on the door.
Oh, no! The two thought at the same time. The Kiens were coming back!
 
Angel Of Forgotten Souls: Hey! Angel here with a quick note, I'd just like to say, I really appreciate the reviews. The two that I got, were very good. The just made my day! I strongly encourage more people to review. Because I know, more than two people are reading. Please, I need the inspiration. But, if you are stubborn, and don't review, I still love you but…I don't know you exist! So please, take like, 15 seconds and review, or if you really want to make me extra happy, take like, 30 seconds to a minute to write a long review. I'm very sorry if you don't review and that first bit wasted your time but there are also some other things I'd like to go over. First, Quatre and Kurama are not in love. And also, there will be no M/M love in the future. I don't even think there will be much M/F, if any. Thanks for you support in viewing this story. And please, again, I beg of you, right one review if you haven't any, write as many as you want. And if you've already reviewed, write another. I don't mean to be pushy but I really need them. Thanks.