Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Violent Education ❯ Part 1: School Letters ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Violent Education!
 
 
DISCLAIMER!: I don't own anything related to Anime or manga besides the crap I bought at the store. There ya go.
 
School Letters: Part 1…
 
It was a bright and sunny Sunday no pun intended, our story starts with an orange haired teen walking past his ONCE wholly school. What lay there before him instead, was a crumbling gray ruin. A shadow of what it once was. Some teachers had been experimenting in the basement on God knows what when the explosion had brought the school down to its knees.
 
The boy, we know as Ichigo Kurosaki thought to himself, `I hate life. I hate my stupid teachers. I hate everything.' But he brightened up. `School might be out for the next YEAR! Oh life is a joy.'
 
Students from his school, really his friends, came running up to him, waving pieces of paper in their hands. “Oh GAWD! ICHIGO! IT'S TERRIBLE!” one of his friends, Keigo Asano, yelled.
 
“What's so terrible?” Ichigo asked.
 
“We're being moved to another school!” The other student, Mizuiro Kojima supplied, staring down at the piece of paper in his hand in shock. “We just received the letters today!”
 
Ichigo choked on air, “Excuse me?!”
 
Keigo nodded vigorously, “I mean, besides all the new girls we'll meet, it's horrible!”
 
“YOU'RE THINKING OF GIRLS NOW OF ALL TIMES?!” Ichigo roared, shaking Keigo by the shoulders. “Think of the commute! I already have a tight schedule and you live in Naruki. You'll probably have a harder commute than you do now.”
 
Mizuiro shook his head, “Nope. It's five miles closer to his house from here. He's going to have smooth sailing when it comes to getting to school.”
 
“Really? Then I LOVE THIS NEW SCHOOL!” Keigo yelled, slapping Ichigo on the back.
 
Ichigo growled, “What about me?! I have to be home at seven! I barely make it home as it is!”
 
“Look on the bright side, man. Everyone from our school is going to go there. How bad can it be?”
 
“It's going to be over-crowded…smelly. We're seated close enough to each other as it is!” Ichigo yelled. “And what about the teachers? They'll be horrible!” This was bad. There were enough teachers in the school that hated him. Having MORE on his back would be twice as bad.
 
Keigo frowned at Ichigo. “Now you're killing it. Quit being so negative. We'll probably have our own teachers anyway.”
 
“Keigo, I HATE all of our teachers. Kuchiki-san is enough to handle. Him and his gay-like ways.”
 
“Maybe if I act gay more girls will like me… just like him!”
 
Mizuiro laughed. “Keigo, I think the reason the girls like him is because he's good looking. You're nowhere near his standards… no offense.”
 
“I think the only girl that doesn't like him is Rukia.” Keigo muttered and then sniffed.
 
“They're siblings… if they did…er… that'd be awkward. Very awkward.”
 
Ichigo stomped his foot and shook Keigo, “CAN WE GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!?”
 
“I dunno why you're so hung up on his, Strawberry. I think it would be fun.”
 
 
=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=
 
“New kids, huh?” The white haired boy asked, glaring at the school letter in his hands while talking into the wireless phone. He was sitting near the window in his comfy chair until the mail came with a school letter, saying some stupid crap about new students from some school across town. “That sucks.”
 
“They're from the highest educational program in the community is what I hear.” His friend Satoshi said over the loud crashes in the background. “OI! SHUT IT BACK THERE!” he yelled at what seemed his siblings.
 
The white-haired boy snorted, “Oh God. A geek school. More Homo Hojo's floating around.”
 
“One of their teachers is some male model. He's supposed to be a real ladies man.”
 
“Ew.” Then the white haired boy smirked, “More competition for our Sesshy. Maybe that'll be something to look forward to. If they're so smart, why are they being sent to our junky ass school?”
 
“Because our school is probably the only one that had room.” His friend laughed, “Think of all the new girls we'll meet!”
 
“Keh, I'm not interested in none of those losers. They're as unappealing as spit.” He growled.
 
“That's only because you like Kagome.”
 
“Shut up! I do not!” Inuyasha mumbled. “I hate all girls at our school. They're ugly.”
 
“Aw, come on, Inuyasha! Don't be such a downer.”
 
“It's true.”
 
“So you don't mind if I ask Kagome on a date?”
 
“WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY!?”
 
“I thought you said you didn't like her.”
 
“You're an ass.”
 
=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^ ^=^^=
 
Rukia sighed, “So why are we switching schools?” She sat on her leather livingroom couch of their modern styled condo, flipping channels subconsciously on the 75-inch flat screen TV, while pressing her brother for more info on the subject.
 
“I told you! Urahara and Mayuri were doing some stupid experiment in the janitor's basement, perhaps hoping no one would catch them there and sadly, to their great dismay, blew up the school. I swear, they can be so irresponsible sometimes.” Byakuya replied, packing his black LEATHER briefcase for his class at the new school the next day. “By the way, order some pizza. I have a photo shoot at seven.”
 
“Prancing around in boxers again, eh?”
 
“Shut up. I don't prance.”
 
“Also, your girlfriend Yuriko called again.” Said Rukia.
 
“Her? I told her I moved on.”
 
“That what I said when she called, but she won't give you up. She's a gold-digger, you know.”
 
“I realize that, but I don't blame her. How often do you get godly looks and money in the same package?”
 
“Go on believing that.”
 
Rukia turned her head at the sound of the doorbell. She got up, opened the door and suddenly regretted it. In came her friend Renji, who with a soft, “hi” wandered over to the kitchen and pulled open their silver, new addition refrigerator and reached for a soda. Rukia gasped, “Renji! You know that Byakuya doesn't like you rummaging through our fridge.”
 
“Eh, you're rich. You can afford one little soda.” Renji said, grabbing a bag of chips on the counter, “And a MEASLY bag of expensive chips.”
 
“Hey!” Byakuya yelled. “You can't have those! Those are low fat protein chips. They're MINE!”
 
“Be careful, Bya-chan. Don't diet yourself to death.” Renji said, tossing the bag aside and opening a cabinet and taking a box of cookies. “I'll take these then.”
 
“You hoodlum…” Byakuya growled, rolling his eyes. “Rukia, make him go. He's like a lost puppy!”
 
Renji shrugged. “You can afford a freeloader or two. Anyways, I got all I wanted. See ya'll at school.” He walked back to the door, rummaging through the box of cookies as he walked down their stairs, past the 2005 Mercedes Benz to his house next door the apartment building.
 
“God, Why does he keep coming here?!” Byakuya growled. “I've got to change that lock….”
 
Rukia shrugged. “I don't mind much. I mean, you can afford it.”
 
“Easy for you to say! It's not coming out of your wallet. It's hard trying to be a teacher and part time model you know.” He replied as he dropped himself in his comfy chair with a fashion magazine.
 
“Please, all you have to do is smile in front of a camera all day. And most of your students obey your every command. Besides, people have harder jobs than you and make less.” She said, dismissing his whining.
 
“How dare you say that! It's not my fault I was blessed with gorgeous looks and a high intellect.” He shot back.
 
“Whatever.” She growled, falling back on the couch to watch, When Good Bunnies Go Bad on TV. “Anyways, back to the subject before. Where is this new school?”
 
“The projects.” Byakuya replied, glaring at his latest photo in Vogue. “I shouldn't have smiled. It makes me look stupid.”
 
“The…projects? Was that the only school available?!” She said, scowling at him.
 
“Of course. Or else we would have gotten a better school. Now don't blame me. Blame your half-witted science teacher. HE was the one who caused all this commotion.” He said. “Mayuri is always trying to play the genius creator and look where it got him now.”
 
“What are the students like?”
 
Byakuya sighed, throwing his zine aside. “What do you think? Hall fights, back sass, the works. Not to mention the gangs. I never even thought gangs were around anymore. That was MY freshman year….”
 
Rukia sighed, resting her head in her hand, “I can't believe this. When will the school be back to normal?”
 
“Eh, a few months or so, if we're lucky.” Byakuya wasn't really paying attention to his sister; he was nervous about the photo shoot. He was going to model for the latest line of upcoming clothing in Tokyo. That was more important than the relentless musings of a high school student.
 
“No, Fuzzy, don't!” Rukia called to the rabbit on the T.V. screen that was about to attack an innocent mailman.
 
Byakuya got up and leave the room. Her obsession with rabbits could only be watched from afar unless you were suicidal.
 
 
=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^ ^=^^=^^=^^=^^=
 
Kagome sat at her kitchen table and shared the letter with her mom while they snacked on peanut butter and crackers, “So, there'll be new students at our school starting Monday.”
 
“Really? That's interesting. What school are they coming from?” Her mom smiled, as always.
 
“The…Karakura First High School. Wow, their performance level is way above ours.” Kagome squinted at the paper in her hands. “I hope the teachers can keep up with them.”
 
“That will be a nice change. Maybe some of the new students could start a study group for anyone who needs help.” Kagome's mom took the paper from her daughter's outstretched hand.
 
“I doubt it. They'll probably get jumped beforehand.”
 
“But I've looked into it when you were looking for a high school, they have Kendo and Karate programs. Really expensive ones too. They probably know a thing or two about defense and they have an escalator program…”
 
“I hope none of the students at my school try to start any trouble with them. That would result in disaster.” Kagome groaned inwardly, thinking of what her classmates might do. “Not to mention the rivalry with the students across the street. THEY will try to cause some trouble for sure.”
 
“You may be right about that but you can't help it. I mean school has always been the same.”
 
 
=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^ ^=^^=^^=^^=^^=
 
 
It was a nice day in Yusuke's neighborhood, I mean, if you called a regular day at the Urameshi house nice. Atsuko Urameshi had gotten wasted the night before for the sixth time this month and was now sleeping on the couch, a beer bottle in hand. Yusuke sat on the fence outside with his friend Shuichi Minamino who had just arrived to tell him something.
 
“Hey, Urameshi.” Shuichi said, smiling at his friend.
 
“Hey.”
 
“Your mom's ok?” he asked, sitting on the fence next to Yusuke and looking over a scrap of paper.
 
“Yeah. Just had too many Vodkas at the party last night.” Yusuke replied subconsciously staring at the beetle, scuttling across the dirt-covered sidewalk.
 
“Oi, Yusuke look at this.” He handed Yusuke the piece of paper.
 
“Eh?” Yusuke looked at it for a few seconds. “Where'd you get it?”
 
“I found it on the street. It's the address is for the school across from ours.” Shuichi replied. Yusuke nodded, reading the letter over, finding bits and pieces of info.
 
“New kids at their school, eh?”
 
“It would seem that way. You see that the students are from the Karakura First High School, right?”
 
“Nerds?”
 
“Most likely. But one of their teachers is an up and coming male model. That one guy, er, Kuchiki Byakuya, I suppose.” Shuichi said.
 
“So, is he gay or something?”
 
“I've heard that he's dated over fifty women models, so, I doubt that.”
 
“Hmm…I can imagine how all the girls would react to that. Falling at his feet and kissing his ass to no END!”
 
“Seems like you're upset about all this.”
 
“No just irritated. Those assholes over at Kita-Kawase Second might try to brainwash them into thinking we're bad guys.”
 
Shuichi nodded, “I can somehow imagine that, but it's not like we can do anything. We can just wait and see what they're going to do.”
 
Yusuke nodded, scowling at the dirt. “Right.”
 
 
=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^ ^=^^=^^=^^=^^=
 
“This is a surprise.” Sesshomaru said, glancing at the letter his brother had handed him over dinner.
 
“Yeah. I heard they were a bunch of nerds from Karakura First. So, you know. They're probably gonna be a whole lot of scrawny losers.” Inuyasha replied, trying to rip a piece of his pork with his teeth.
 
“Use your knife you loser.” Sesshomaru growled. “Anyway, are you going to welcome them with a ritual jumping?"
 
“I dunno. I'm still thinking over the details.” Inuyasha said and just grabbed his meat with his hand, pulling it to pieces and stuffing it into his mouth.
 
Inuyasha's brother shook his head, looking down at his food. “You are disgusting. I don't even think I'm going to eat anymore.”
 
Inuyasha asked, “Goin' anorexic Sesshy-chan to compete with the model?”
 
“What?”
 
“Did I tell you one of the new teachers was a male model?” He stuffed a large chunk of rice into his gaping mouth.
 
“Model?!” Sesshomaru choked on his food. “What?! The girls will be all over him! The insanity!”
 
“I knew you'd be upset.” Inuyasha said, laughing. “Your babe-fest will be over by tomorrow at homeroom. Great isn't it? Man. That must suck for you. You won't be the most popular guy anymore.”
 
“Shut up! Trust me, I'll make that guy's life a living hell if he takes my place.”
 
“A little out of character for our Sesshy-chan no?” Inuyasha smirked as he watched the effects of the letter sinking in.
 
“I'm going to hurt you.” Sesshomaru said while he glared at his brother.
 
“Lighten up. There'll be twice as many girls to go around. I never knew you'd get worked up over the loss of your groupies.”
 
“That's it!” Sesshomaru yelled and jumped over the table, tackling Inuyasha and knocking them both to the kitchen floor. “You're going to pay for making fun of me!”
 
Inuyasha kicked Sesshomaru. “I'd like to see you try!” He tried to stand but Sesshomaru caught a chunk of his hair and pulled him into a headlock.
 
“Apologize!”
 
“Fuck you!”
 
“Say you're sorry!”
 
“GO SCREW YOURSELF!”
 
 
=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^ ^=^^=^^=^^=^^=
 
“Gangs don't exist anymore! Quit being melodramatic!” Ichigo said to Tatsuki over the phone. “That was like twenty years ago.”
 
Tatsuki laughed. “My little naïve Ichigo. Don't you know that that school is famous for all the riff-raff that goes on there?”
 
“Believe what you want! They're probably a bunch of posers.”
 
“Ichigo, you think everyone is a poser.”
 
“Because they are.” Ichigo replied, scowling at the wall of his bedroom.
 
“So…everyone besides you is a poser?”
 
“I'm talking about people who think that they are tough. Like, copying the way people are in movies and comics and stuff.”
 
Tatsuki chuckled, “Yeah, whatever Strawberry. Have you told your dad?”
 
“I've talked to Goat-chin about it already. It turns out I have to run to school and back.”
 
Tatsuki questioned, “Can't you take a bus or a train?”
 
“He says the commute will be `good exercise' for me. That cheapskate.”
 
“Figures.” Was the reply.
 
“Anyway, I have to get to bed. `Night.”
 
“Night.”
 
 
END
 
A/N: You are probably thinking, `How many Bleach crossovers is she going to make?' Well, to tell you the truth, my sister is the one who comes up with the stories and I just throw in random ideas. I just write it most of the time. And you are probably wondering what this fic is going to be about. Well really, it's about nothing except the misadventures of a bunch of stupid kids. This is also going to be a mostly comedy fiction so I don't think it'll be corny in any way. Not like some of those poser fics. ENJOY MY PIGGIES!